Somalis on Lipstickalley lying/embarassing us

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
@zeinap83 and @Black Dahlia you both are right and wrong.

Somalis don't prefer black, brown, yellow, or white. Somalis always want they're kids to marry a Somali. That's a fact. But they do say stuff about a kid having timo jileec and bullshit like that so you two are right about that.
Cause those are things somali have, if they can't marry a somali, they want something similar.

Hmm... I didnt say anything about inferiority complex though, these guys are denying somalis dont find the standard middle eastern look of olive skin and straight hair beautiful. The level of defensiveness going off here doesnt change the reality :siilaanyolaugh:
Listen troll, we have Many different hair textures and for convenience purposes named soft hair after Indians for easy go to reference cause humans are visual creatures and for allot of our people, Indian and Arab is their pop culture just like u and your Western shit.

If u knew anything about Somalis u would know Somali beauty standard is focused on features. Go on quote a single bar from our poetry or music about beauty that doesn't mention features .

olive skin? If that was the case, marrying Arabs or whites would not only b looked at as a status symbol but would b allot easier for our people to marry them. Also the ones that bleach are trying to look like the light skin ethnic Somalis or u would've seen allot of our people go under the knife like Asians and Arabs and whites and blacks do. We simply don't.

The funny thing with u is, if I was to attack women in general by removing context just to bash them I'm sure ur feminist side would come out quickly thats because you've been programmed to do that but since no one programmed u to defend Somali women cause we don't have a feminist movement, u don't even connect the dots that the people you are bashing unjustly are halimos just like u and me, a guy have to defend them against ur filthy lies. Smh

I guess we will have to wait for Somali feminism movement to take off so they can program the likes of u to defend themselves and their sisters honour. Or well

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I tagged you for qashining kudhufo kadhaqaaq’s post!!! :faysalwtf: Did you not read my post acudubillah i didnt tag you for qashining my post but for qashining his!! Your something else i cant:kodaksmiley:
Don't qashin him too much or else he'll snitch to admin saying you qashin too much:sass2:

Boqol the thing is all the features that Somalis like are naturally occuring among them.:gaasdrink: It would be an entirely different case if they weren't. That's what some fail to grasp. The subject of beauty in the Somali community is very nuanced soomaha. :noneck: It goes well beyond ajnabis and often has little to do with them. I think being abroad has done a number on the psyche of some Somali youth evidenced by the hair pulling comments on here. Its exasperating.

Not all Somalis have timo jileec. Alot of Somalis have rough hair. But you are right about Somalis being abroad that caused their self-hate and low self-esteem.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Not all Somalis have timo jileec. Alot of Somalis have rough hair. But you are right about Somalis being abroad that caused their self-hate and low self-esteem.
:mugshotman: Our hair goes from 2a to 4a, ninyahow and that's full blooded Somalis I'm talking about. Many being in the middle. Our curls are buoyant our fros are elegant, we don't need that soul glo.:siilaanyosmile:
images

Though I see the merit in your last point. Some have been inculcated with strange ideas that are doing a disservice to them.

:mugshotman: Our hair goes from 2a to 4a, ninyahow and that's full blooded Somalis I'm talking about. Many being in the middle. Our curls are buoyant our fros are elegant, we don't need that soul glo.:siilaanyosmile:
images

Though I see the merit in your last point. Some have been inculcated with strange ideas that are doing a disservice to them.

I would say it's 50/50. Half of full-blooded Somalis have rough hair which is why they were rocking Afros back in the 60s to 90s. The other half of full-blooded Somalis have soft and curly "timo jileec" hair.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I would say it's 50/50. Half of full-blooded Somalis have rough hair which is why they were rocking Afros back in the 60s to 90s. The other half of full-blooded Somalis have soft and curly "timo jileec" hair.

Even the Somalis with curly hair were using coke. :p How can you be so sure about the proportions, I kid. Nonetheless, my point still stands it's a natural occurrence. I can only speak for my family but timo was never a subject of conversation.

Even the Somalis with curly hair were using coke. :p How can you be so sure about the proportions. Nonetheless, my point still stands it's a natural occurrence. I can only speak for my family but timo was never a subject of conversation.

When I went back to Somalia, I seen Somalis with rough and soft hair.

There is serious self-hate with some Somalis though. Inshallah, that changes.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When I went back to Somalia, I seen Somalis with rough and soft hair.

There is serious self-hate with some Somalis though. Inshallah, that changes.

There is variability, obviously.

Yes; it's unfortunate. I think it has something to do with Somalis brought up in the west being bi-cultural. I find when culture/history/language skills are taught in the home the children fair better in terms of their self-concept and are generally more confident. That is a subject for another time.

There is a racial hierarchy in the world. White people rank the highest and black people rank the lowest. Somalis are above black people but below Habeshas who have lighter skin than them. Higher than them both are South Asians and Arabs.

Deal with it. Its just how the world works.

Some people are considered more attractive than others. Those closer to whiteness are superior to those closer to blackness.
WE ARE HIGHER THAN HABASHA , WE HAVE BETTER HAIR AND ON AVERAGE WE ARE THE SAME SKIN COLOUR,

i have the typical light skin somali complexion, my full somali mother is very light she could pass for an white arab, my father is brown dark skin somali(not dark like Madow though, just the typical dark skin somali) and he has very soft hair thus i came out light and curly straight hair

GIVEN THIS I AS A FULL SOMALI DAROOD AM CONSIDERED HIGHER THAN THE HABASHA ON THE WHITE SUPREMACY HIERARCHY

It’s due to globalisation in my opinion. The beauty of Cadaans were hidden from the world before the internet, pictures, colonisation etc.

Ask yourself: why it that every non-white country views half white babies as beautiful and better, but every white country views half non-white babies as ugly?

WOW YOU ARE SOO WRONG, on average MIXED PEOPLE ARE THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER PEOPLE IN THE WEST. :fittytousand:

THIS IS WHY WHITE GIRLS WANT TO FUCKED BY BLACK GUYS TO HAVE MULLATO BABIES, no such a thing as half this half that, they are called mullato, they are their own race

NAME A WHITE GUY MORE GOOD LOOKING THAN THIS(YOU COULD FIND OTHER MULATTO GUYS THAT CAN GIVE HIM A RUN FOR HIS MONEY BUT DEFO NOT A FULL WHITE) , I'M NOT GAY BUT I KNOW THE MULATTOS ARE BECOMING THE SUPERIOR RACE OF THE WEST.
72867802243e6efda69e2fc0d37364f0--mug-shots-head-shots.jpg

Lol, no.

Both girls and guy preffer to marry anything non-black: arab, white and anything resembling those race ie. Paki ,indian and other aliens. A white incel who said the shahada will have better chance getting a somali girl than you. Girls on avarage marry out than the boys and they overwhelmingly marry cadaan or carab. We have a whole clan made of yemeni father and a somali mother ffs, they are called muwalads, i think.

Somalis are inherently suffer superiority complex in a sence our superiority complex has hierarchy where we look dowm on nor-horner blacks and look up to whites a nd arabs and brag about how our phenotype resembles that of the great races of white. Except it we are no better than the indian man or the south-korean or japenese girls don't have no more white fever than somali girls.

Somali identity and pride has always been linking our lieneage to arab lineages and calaiming ourselfs to be arabs and thus proud and superior to other africans.
BLACK GIRLS ARE LEAST DESIRED GROUP, MORE BLACK GUYS MARRY OUTSIDE BECUASE FOR A GUY IT IS MORE THAN LOOKS, AND UGLY BLACK GUY COULD GET WITH A PRETTY WHITE GIRL IF HE HAS HIS MONEY RIGHT AND IS RESPECTED

it''s about statues when it comes to me for the most part.

but no okey looking man will f*ck a very ugly women no matter if she is a billionaire.(

Lol, no.

Both girls and guy preffer to marry anything non-black: arab, white and anything resembling those race ie. Paki ,indian and other aliens. A white incel who said the shahada will have better chance getting a somali girl than you. Girls on avarage marry out than the boys and they overwhelmingly marry cadaan or carab. We have a whole clan made of yemeni father and a somali mother ffs, they are called muwalads, i think.

Somalis are inherently suffer superiority complex in a sence our superiority complex has hierarchy where we look dowm on nor-horner blacks and look up to whites a nd arabs and brag about how our phenotype resembles that of the great races of white. Except it we are no better than the indian man or the south-korean or japenese girls don't have no more white fever than somali girls.

Somali identity and pride has always been linking our lieneage to arab lineages and calaiming ourselfs to be arabs and thus proud and superior to other africans.
THE LAST PART IS VERY TRUE, TAKE ISLAM FROM SOMALIS, AND YOU HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE JUST AS MUCH INFERIOR COMPLEXES AS NEGROS

but negros will feel inferior whether of not they are muslim. UNTIL THEY MIX WITH NON WHITES, THEN THEY WILL FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEIR GENES HAVE BEEN PASSED TO THE MULATTO RACE.

World

VIP
WE ARE HIGHER THAN HABASHA , WE HAVE BETTER HAIR AND ON AVERAGE WE ARE THE SAME SKIN COLOUR,

i have the typical light skin somali complexion, my full somali mother is very light she could pass for an white arab, my father is brown dark skin somali(not dark like Madow though, just the typical dark skin somali) and he has very soft hair thus i came out light and curly straight hair

GIVEN THIS I AS A FULL SOMALI DAROOD AM CONSIDERED HIGHER THAN THE HABASHA ON THE WHITE SUPREMACY HIERARCHY
You fucking it’s a just joke how are you a grown man talking about your skin colour and hair like that

100 % certified bottom ass

THE LAST PART IS VERY TRUE, TAKE ISLAM FROM SOMALIS, AND YOU HAVE A GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE JUST AS MUCH INFERIOR COMPLEXES AS NEGROS

but negros will feel inferior whether of not they are muslim. UNTIL THEY MIX WITH NON WHITES, THEN THEY WILL FEEL GOOD ABOUT THE FACT THAT THEIR GENES HAVE BEEN PASSED TO THE MULATTO RACE.

I THINK IT IS BECAUSE SOMALI history before islam is UNKNOWN our arabinized forefathers made it a point to abolished ancient somali history WE ARE ONE OF THE OLDEST PEOPLE BUT WE BARELY KNOW OUR HISTORY PASSED ISLAM, WE CAN'T MENTION ONE WAR THAT WE HAD BEFORE ISLAM , but arabs could go on all day about the pre islam war and history and THEY ARE A RECENT RACE, ARAB ETHNICITY WAS VERY NEW WHEN ISLAM WAS FOUNDED BY MUHAMMED

You fucking it’s a just joke how are you a grown man talking about your skin colour and hair like that

100 % certified bottom ass
SOME OF THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CONQUERORS WHO CONQUERED AND COLONIZED AFRICA talked about how they are superior to the negro and other races because of their Caucasian Looks, hair and so on :gaasdrink: ARE THEY FEMININE ?? THEY RUN THE WORLD, THEY ARE THE REAL MEN. YOU DEFO LIVE IN ONE OF THE COUNTRIES THEY DEVELOPED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending