Somalis on Lipstickalley lying/embarassing us

Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
She ain't promoting zina. Me and @zeinap83 are married. :camby:
:gucciwhat: You marry teens now? Bisinki he, askarta wac!
1mqzct.jpg

It's the other away around, you're the pettiest user with qashin comments so you deserve a qashin.
It wasnt even my comment you freak:drakelaugh: he just mentioned me nacallah. You really feel a type of way about my so called ‘petty’ comments to the extent a mention of my name bothers you. How can one top this pettiness?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It wasnt even my comment you freak:drakelaugh: he just mentioned me nacallah. You really feel a type of way about my so called ‘petty’ comments to the extent a mention of my name bothers you. How can one top this pettiness?

You mentioned me just because I qashined your qashin comment and then you try to attack me and call me petty just because I disagree with your balderdash comments. Weren't you just attacking Faraaxs for disagreeing with your nonsensical comments? You're a hypocrite and that does top any pettiness.

You mentioned me just because I qashined your qashin comment and then you try to attack me and call me petty just because I disagree with your balderdash comments. Weren't you just attacking Faraaxs for disagreeing with your nonsensical comments? You're a hypocrite and that does top any pettiness.
Youre a hopeless case. Sorry i dissed your precious faaraxs. Did it make your blood boil? Did your bp rise? Qashin my posts all you want idc i just found it funny you qashined a post that i didnt even make that simply mentioned me. Thats hilarious. :chrisfreshhah:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Youre a hopeless case. Sorry i dissed your precious faaraxs. Did it make your blood boil? Did your bp rise? Qashin my posts all you want idc i just found it funny you qashined a post that i didnt even make that simply mentioned me. Thats hilarious. :chrisfreshhah:

You dissing other Faaraxs don't mean shit to me. I brought that up because you're a hypocrite. Listen, anyone can do as they please on this forum. The one who is emotional with a boiling blood is you getting mad just because I qashined your nonsensical comments to the point you mentioned me and dissed me and yet you call me petty?

Just shut the f*ck up naaya. :mjlol:

You dissing other Faaraxs don't mean shit to me. I brought that up because you're a hypocrite. Listen, anyone can do as they please on this forum. The one who is emotional with a boiling blood is you getting mad just because I qashined your nonsensical comments to the point you mentioned me and dissed me and yet you call me petty?

Just shut the f*ck up naaya. :mjlol:
I tagged you for qashining kudhufo kadhaqaaq’s post!!! :faysalwtf: Did you not read my post acudubillah i didnt tag you for qashining my post but for qashining his!! Your something else i cant:kodaksmiley:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I tagged you for qashining kudhufo kadhaqaaq’s post!!! :faysalwtf: Did you not read my post acudubillah i didnt tag you for qashining my post but for qashining his!! Your something else i cant:kodaksmiley:

Still doesn't justify you to tag me and insult me. You don't see me doing that to you so really the petty one here is you. Just fix up.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
u give us somali men so much ciil when u diss us farax :mjcry:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:faysalwtf: What is wrong here?

You have individuals comparing the noble high forehead, delicate nose, beautiful tresses and symmetrical facial aesthetic of the prototypical Samale which took eons to craft to ajnabis that have a hard time managing free radical skin damage. Maybe its best if some of you never came the diaspora. Its messed you up beyond recognition. :ileycry: We're Somali, we don't follow rules nor accept hierachies. Its a foreign abstraction.

@GeKo is probably the most logical one in this discussion.

Last edited:
Now answer me this question. Do u live in Indian/Pakistani populated area? Have u seen 1 Somali that lives around Indians and thinks they're attractive let alone having inferiority to the!m? Also all the shit u said about she's got Indian hair as a compliment by some Somalis, it's just a term some Somalis have for soft straight hair and got Nothing to do with inferiority complex? Common now, that would be so easy to grasp. Humans named to many things after other humans doesn't mean they find them superior. Somalis know Indians due to movies an Indians are known for soft hair and the description came about to differentiate soft hair from hard Bantu hair. Almost everyone prefers soft hair and we naturally can get that hair without inter mixing with other races. I would prefer they didn't use that term but I'm not gonna go around spreading lie and removing context just to attack them loser
Hmm... I didnt say anything about inferiority complex though, these guys are denying somalis dont find the standard middle eastern look of olive skin and straight hair beautiful. The level of defensiveness going off here doesnt change the reality :siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Hmm... I didnt say anything about inferiority complex though, these guys are denying somalis dont find the standard middle eastern look of olive skin and straight hair beautiful. The level of defensiveness going off here doesnt change the reality :siilaanyolaugh:

For the low, low price of 13 quid. You can buy Ramziddles twin. He'll even say anta habibi. But he only fs with bad beshas.
Troll-Doll-Vintage-5”-Arab-By-Russ-Around.jpg

:siilaanyosmile:Can't compete with my Silanyo smiley though. Nearly a centarian but he's so handsome.

@zeinap83 and @Black Dahlia you both are right and wrong.

Somalis don't prefer black, brown, yellow, or white. Somalis always want they're kids to marry a Somali. That's a fact. But they do say stuff about a kid having timo jileec and bullshit like that so you two are right about that.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@zeinap83 and @Black Dahlia you both are right and wrong.

Somalis don't prefer black, brown, yellow, or white. Somalis always want they're kids to marry a Somali. That's a fact. But they do say stuff about a kid having timo jileec and bullshit like that so you two are right about that.

Boqol the thing is all the features that Somalis like are naturally occuring among them.:gaasdrink: It would be an entirely different case if they weren't. That's what some fail to grasp. The subject of beauty in the Somali community is very nuanced soomaha. :noneck: It goes well beyond ajnabis and often has little to do with them. I think being abroad has done a number on the psyche of some Somali youth evidenced by the hair pulling comments on here. Its exasperating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending