Somalis on Lipstickalley lying/embarassing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again BS? You one of those people who've never met an AA but have the most to say aren't you?
BS how? Are you saying you arent protected by the laws made by the white man? That your rights werent dependant on them? Slavery was abolished not because you ‘fought for it’ but because the white man no longer saw it as to be advantageous. AAs are all talk and the reality is the white is on top any form of freedom you think you have is freedom granted by them. Know your place.:duck:

Never met an AA? I have a feeling youre from the UK so im pretty sure youre the one whos never met an AA.

Madows are some bitter creatures they need to kill themselves asap it’s embarrassing

I don't think embarrassing is the word you wanted to use there. And about killing themselve
Madows are some bitter creatures they need to kill themselves asap it’s embarrassing

They might be bitter but they aren't stupid...like somalis.... many of whom sign their own death warrants by getting on rickity boats to cross oceans.

Rahtid!

BS how? Are you saying you arent protected by the laws made by the white man? That your rights werent dependant on them? Slavery was abolished not because you ‘fought for it’ but because the white man no longer saw it as to be advantageous. AAs are all talk and the reality is the white is on top any form of freedom you think you have is freedom granted by them. Know your place.:duck:

Never met an AA? I have a feeling youre from the UK so im pretty sure youre the one whos never met an AA.

Oh i suppose the many slave revolts were blacks playing ring around the rosies with whites. Niggah hush! Btw its those same written laws that protect your skinny black arses to...those rights that real blacks in america put their lives on the line for. You ungrateful POS.
Lol!

I'm using an arab man as my dp? what does that even mean you sound stupid tbh:gucciwhat:
Don't play coy. Why do a lot of somali female fobs have profile pics of random hindi women (not even bollywood actresses at least) but just generic stock photos. You really act like olive skin and dark hair isn't a standard of beauty for a lot of somalis? I don't care about your personal preference before you tell me, nor did I say it's the only standard of beauty, just that a lot of somalis would say mashallah to a somali person who doesn't look somali. Get your head out of the sand. @Knowles check out the level of denial here

Muji

VIP
Don't play coy. Why do a lot of somali female fobs have profile pics of random hindi women (not even bollywood actresses at least) but just generic stock photos. You really act like olive skin and dark hair isn't a standard of beauty for a lot of somalis? I don't care about your personal preference before you tell me, nor did I say it's the only standard of beauty, just that a lot of somalis would say mashallah to a somali person who doesn't look somali. Get your head out of the sand. @Knowles check out the level of denial here

He has a pic of an Arab as his dp and is still acting mystified at your comment. :mjlol:

Walal these faraxs are so deep in the closet of delusion that we appear as the crazy ones :chrisfreshhah:

Oh i suppose the many slave revolts were blacks playing ring around the rosies with whites. Niggah hush! Btw its those same written laws that protect your skinny black arses to...those rights that real blacks in america put their lives on the line for. You ungrateful POS.
Lol!
Theyve crushed rebellions for centuries who said they couldnt have easily continued. The white man has been very innovative and had instilled slave mentality in your people and you still cary it with you. A few movies like black panther got you all hyped but you are still and will always be beneath the white man in power, intellect and ambition. Its the result of generations of selective breeding. All rebellious and smart slaves were killed only the fools were left to breed :icon lol:

I will undoubtedly piggy back off of your right damn right i will. I will tick black when it benefits me and i will scream blm the minute a somali is killed. Im simply playing the game. Aint no shame in my game.:manny: Nigerians be doing the same shit and so are every other african immigrant groups.

I find it interesting you dont deny youre from the UK. Was fighting the faaraxs in london not sufficient anymore? Have you lost too many times? Have you joined sspot to let out the built in rage?

He has a pic of an Arab as his dp and is still acting mystified at your comment. :mjlol:

Walal these faraxs are so deep in the closet of delusion that we appear as the crazy ones :chrisfreshhah:
My sides hurt, I'm laughing so hard :russ: I'm just waiting for one of them to post a picture of a dark skinned girl with silky hair to prove a point. :mjlol:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Wallahi you sound stupid af smh what does random profile pics have to do with preference wtf? fyi i am not a westerner i have lived and still live with my people and yes i do act like olive skin and dark hair isn't a standard of beauty for a lot of somalis. if that was the case why are cad cads such a disenfranchised community? why are they 0.5? why dont somali women from big qabiils dont marry them if olive skin and dark hair is a standard of beauty for a lot of somalis and specially for fobs? you are talking to a fob here

Theyve crushed rebellions for centuries who said they couldnt have easily continued. The white man has been very innovative and had instilled slave mentality in your people and you still cary it with you. A few movies like black panther got you all hyped but you are still and will always be beneath the white man in power, intellect and ambition. Its the result of generations of selective breeding. All rebellious and smart slaves were killed only the fools were left to breed :icon lol:

I will undoubtedly piggy back off of your right damn right i will. I will tick black when it benefits me and i will scream blm the minute a somali is killed. Im simply playing the game. Aint no shame in my game.:manny: Nigerians be doing the same shit and so are every other african immigrant groups.

I find it interesting you dont deny youre from the UK. Was fighting the faaraxs in london not sufficient anymore? Have you lost too many times? Have you joined sspot to let out the built in rage?

Nigga...its late here....i aint reading all that sh*t. Phuck off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts