Somalis on Lipstickalley lying/embarassing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigga...its late here....i aint reading all that sh*t. Phuck off!
Nigga mentality working very fine indeed. All my fellow caucasoid slave owner forefathers can rest easy knowing not all negroes have yet mastered the art of literacy. God bless America.

Good night we got lots of work for you on the plantation tmw :abuxyga: rest well young one.

Awright dude....you're alright with me....still a somali POS.....but you know how to swallow a load......of ice cream. Lol!
What an illiterate idiot.
tenor.gif

Wallahi you sound stupid af smh what does random profile pics have to do with preference wtf? fyi i am not a westerner i have lived and still live with my people and yes i do act like olive skin and dark hair isn't a standard of beauty for a lot of somalis. if that was the case why are cad cads such a disenfranchised community? why are they 0.5? why dont somali women from big qabiils dont marry them if olive skin and dark hair is a standard of beauty for a lot of somalis and specially for fobs? you are talking to a fob here
Jaalle
Its a fact in Somalia, cad cad get better treatment than bantu and somalis marry them but its hard to marry a bantu. Maad maqlin mamoyinka dahaya, mashallah carab bay uu egtahay, timo hindi baad ledhahay...cadeey etc...

My abti is called cabdi cade and he's dark skinned lool.
Also ask yourself why do the girls bleach in Somalia then?

There is a racial hierarchy in the world. White people rank the highest and black people rank the lowest. Somalis are above black people but below Habeshas who have lighter skin than them. Higher than them both are South Asians and Arabs.

Deal with it. Its just how the world works.

Some people are considered more attractive and superior than others.
Who made this hierarchy? Does height not matter in this hierarchy.:faysalwtf:
Is this based on white beauty standards..

World

VIP
Who made this hierarchy? Does height not matter in this hierarchy.
Is this based on white beauty standards..
It’s due to globalisation in my opinion. The beauty of Cadaans were hidden from the world before the internet, pictures, colonisation etc.

Ask yourself: why it that every non-white country views half white babies as beautiful and better, but every white country views half non-white babies as ugly?

World

VIP
Jaalle
Its a fact in Somalia, cad cad get better treatment than bantu and somalis marry them but its hard to marry a bantu. Maad maqlin mamoyinka dahaya, mashallah carab bay uu egtahay, timo hindi baad ledhahay...cadeey etc...

My abti is called cabdi cade and he's dark skinned lool.
Also ask yourself why do the girls bleach in Somalia then?
Because cad cads are closer to Arab/South Asians who are higher up on the hierarchy, whilst Bantus are lower down on the hierarchy due their blackness.

It’s due to globalisation in my opinion. The beauty of Cadaans were hidden from the world before the internet, pictures, colonisation etc.

Ask yourself: why it that every non-white country views half white babies as beautiful and better, but every white country views half non-white babies as ugly?
"The beauty of Cadaans" kulaha
michael-jordan-crying-gif-6.gif
those motherfucker ain't beautiful boowe.

World

VIP
"The beauty of Cadaans" kulaha
michael-jordan-crying-gif-6.gif
those motherfucker ain't beautiful boowe.
Kkkk if that’s true, then tell me one country where Cadaans aren’t considered beautiful?

Did you forget that an ugly ex con cadaan went to Somalia and was able to marry a Somali there? If you checked Facebook, all the fob Somali women were thirsting for him as well. If that happens in a third world shithole which is one of the poorest countries in the world, imagine the more affluent countries?

Cadaans are considered the most beautiful in all of Africa, Middle East, Asia, Latin America. And it ain’t due to some BS reason like white supremacy. Every country has a native indigenous preference for the lighter skinned people in their ethnicities all the way up to Cadaans. But cadaans are the top of the food chain so they don’t care about skin colour.

When the muslims were doing well during its golden era, everyone wanted to speak Arabic, dress like the Arabs,claim Arab lineage and look like the arabs. In India when the persians ruled them speaking farsi was prestigious, even looking farsi as well.

The standards of the world has since shifted to whites since they run the world. To say "the beauty of cadaans was hidden from the world before the internet" :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Thats too much..:ulyin: Go to an indigenous tribe not affected by globalization and show them white people. They won't find them so attractive. They'll find them too albino.

Read history from when the whites first came into Africa. No one found them attractive. People thought they were diseased and were shocked.

There is a racial hierarchy in the world. White people rank the highest and black people rank the lowest. Somalis are above black people but below Habeshas who have lighter skin than them. Higher than them both are South Asians and Arabs.

Deal with it. Its just how the world works.

Some people are considered more attractive than others. Those closer to whiteness are superior to those closer to blackness.
Dark skin is better for guys more masculine

Kkkk if that’s true, then tell me one country where Cadaans aren’t considered beautiful?

Did you forget that an ugly ex con cadaan went to Somalia and was able to marry a Somali there? If you checked Facebook, all the fob Somali women were thirsting for him as well. If that happens in a third world shithole which is one of the poorest countries in the world, imagine the more affluent countries?

Cadaans are considered the most beautiful in all of Africa, Middle East, Asia, Latin America. And it ain’t due to some BS reason like white supremacy. Every country has a native indigenous preference for the lighter skinned people in their ethnicities all the way up to Cadaans. But cadaans are the top of the food chain so they don’t care about skin colour.
I don't see them as beautiful tbh bro. Do u see them as beautiful?

World

VIP
When the muslims were doing well during its golden era, everyone wanted to speak Arabic, dress like the Arabs,claim Arab lineage and look like the arabs. In India when the persians ruled them speaking farsi was prestigious, even looking farsi as well.

The standards of the world has since shifted to whites since they run the world. To say "the beauty of cadaans was hidden from the world before the internet" :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Thats too much..:ulyin: Go to an indigenous tribe not affected by globalization and show them white people. They won't find them so attractive. They'll find them too albino.
If that were the case, then why were white slaves considered the most expensive and black slaves the cheapest?

Here are what some Arab travellers said about the Vikings when encountering them:

“I have never seen men more physically perfect than they, being tall as date palms, blond and ruddy and wearing neither tunics nor caftans.”

Don’t be delusional. Arabs may have been socially above white people, but if we’re talking about looks then they always believed white people were the ideal beauty standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts