Somalis on Lipstickalley lying/embarassing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not but youre acting like somalis arent colorist. Every community is colorist and somalis are no exception. If any people from any race had to choose a mutt theyd choose a half cadaan over a half madow. Whether its a paki, nigerian, chinese or an arab.
Youre acting like somalis are so damn different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Abaayo it don't matter if Somalis choose half caadan over a half Madow person. 99% of us faaraxs love our beautiful fully blooded Xalimos :it0tdo8:

I'm so sorry for fighting with u. Would u please forgive me baby? :oops:

Allot of Somali girls on this website are truly embarrassing.

duf ku bexee, stick to the fucking subject. The subject is are Somalis worshiping whites and do they approve of bringing whites home like how certain communities see that as an accomplishment. When you talk about that subject to foreigners that's how they imagine it to be cause when u say no fuss about whites n different story for blacks, the only references they have is their own communities views towards marrying white. I can confidently say Somalis prefer Australian Aborigines over marrying donkeys and cows but that's not the fucking point. These girls never fail to miss the point evrytime Somalis get attacked. f*ck

What do you expect from the guys on delusion spot :mjlol: they live in there own fantasy bubble
Ive realized all the guys on this site see that somalis can do no wrong and there is nothing wrong in our community and the only issue we have are ‘blm xaliimos’ who call out the fact that we have an issue. Sspot faarax logic.

Abaayo it don't matter if Somalis choose half caadan over a half Madow person. 99% of us faaraxs love our beautiful fully blooded Xalimos :it0tdo8:

I'm so sorry for fighting with u. Would u please forgive me baby? :oops:
Well that applies to almost every other community as well :kanyeshrug: but my point is somalis do have a preference and to say its not because we are colorist is nonsense. All communities are colorist.

Ive realized all the guys on this site see that somalis can do no wrong and there is nothing wrong in our community and the only issue we have are ‘blm xaliimos’ who call out the fact that we have an issue. Sspot faarax logic.
I dislike those blm people too but there is this hypocrisy that only the blm xalimos are self haters for making up lies about fhem supposedly ,but they don't see the problem with them doing the same thing (saying xalimos are embarassing sjws etc) zero self awareness

I mean there is colorism in the Somali community but it’s more nuanced then people make it

Well that applies to almost every other community as well :kanyeshrug: but my point is somalis do have a preference and to say its not because we are colorist is nonsense. All communities are colorist.
If all communities are "colorist" then why don't u call them out? Seems like u wanna only attack your own people.

#YouAreASelfHater #BootClapper #BLM #WeWuzBlackAndSheeit

I dislike those blm people too but there is this hypocrisy that only the blm xalimos are self haters for making up lies about fhem supposedly ,but they don't see the problem with them doing the same thing (saying xalimos are embarassing sjws etc) zero self awareness
No i mean im actually the furthest thing from a blm sjw tbh but because i dont follow in their delusion thats what ive been labelled as. Nothing i can do about it. My AA thread from yeaterday had a lot of people riled up and they viewed it as me praising AAs cajiib. Yaa uu sheego i was dissing them? But my new label has become shw blm xaliimo solely because i dont agree with them. What to do:manny:

Only the guys not the girls

Lol, no.

Both girls and guy preffer to marry anything non-black: arab, white and anything resembling those race ie. Paki ,indian and other aliens. A white incel who said the shahada will have better chance getting a somali girl than you. Girls on avarage marry out than the boys and they overwhelmingly marry cadaan or carab. We have a whole clan made of yemeni father and a somali mother ffs, they are called muwalads, i think.

Somalis are inherently suffer superiority complex in a sence our superiority complex has hierarchy where we look dowm on nor-horner blacks and look up to whites a nd arabs and brag about how our phenotype resembles that of the great races of white. Except it we are no better than the indian man or the south-korean or japenese girls don't have no more white fever than somali girls.

Somali identity and pride has always been linking our lieneage to arab lineages and calaiming ourselfs to be arabs and thus proud and superior to other africans.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Why do you guys act like you never hear somalis making comments like mashallah hindi bey u eeg tahay or similar comments. Somalis prefer light skin over dark with bantu features is a new thing? Now they might not worship it, but they appreciate it.
Projecting much? i havent seen someone saying "Hindi ayay u egtahay" it is just you and maybe your family are colourist not us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending