Somalis on Lipstickalley lying/embarassing us

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all communities are "colorist" then why don't u call them out? Seems like u wanna only attack your own people.

#YouAreASelfHater #BootClapper #BLM #WeWuzBlackAndSheeit
Why would i call out other communities? Idgaf:drakewtf: i barely care about somalis being colorist i just point it out when conveniant and it is now.
Id sound like an AA calaacaling about not being accepting into the somali community if i talked about other communities. Idc if an Arab is colorist and i care even less about a paki. If a chinese says some dumb shit i doubt id care either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Lol, no.

Both girls and guy preffer to marry anything non-black: arab, white and anything resembling those race ie. Paki ,indian and other aliens. A white incel who said the shahada will have better chance getting a somali girl than you. Girls on avarage marry out than the boys and they overwhelmingly marry cadaan or carab. We have a whole clan made of yemeni father and a somali mother ffs, they are called muwalads, i think.

Somalis are inherently suffer superiority complex in a sence our superiority complex has hierarchy where we look dowm on nor-horner blacks and look up to whites a nd arabs and brag about how our phenotype resembles that of the great races of white. Except it we are no better than the indian man or the south-korean or japenese girls don't have no more white fever than somali girls.

Somali identity and pride has always been linking our lieneage to arab lineages and calaiming ourselfs to be arabs and thus proud and superior to other africans.

#NotAllSomalis. on a serious note it is not about how light or dark your skin color is for me it is about how much your phenotype resembles that of mine. if that is colourism or whatever you are saying then i dont mind being called a colourist.:kanyeshrug:

Lol, no.

Both girls and guy preffer to marry anything non-black: arab, white and anything resembling those race ie. Paki ,indian and other aliens. A white incel who said the shahada will have better chance getting a somali girl than you. Girls on avarage marry out than the boys and they overwhelmingly marry cadaan or carab. We have a whole clan made of yemeni father and a somali mother ffs, they are called muwalads, i think.

Somalis are inherently suffer superiority complex in a sence our superiority complex has hierarchy where we look dowm on nor-horner blacks and look up to whites a nd arabs and brag about how our phenotype resembles that of the great races of white. Except it we are no better than the indian man or the south-korean or japenese girls don't have no more white fever than somali girls.

Somali identity and pride has always been linking our lieneage to arab lineages and calaiming ourselfs to be arabs and thus proud and superior to other africans.
Bullshit we don’t see anyone higher then us maybe your family my family full of Somali supremacists

Why would i call out other communities? Idgaf:drakewtf: i barely care about somalis being colorist i just point it out when conveniant and it is now.
Id sound like an AA calaacaling about not being accepting into the somali community if i talked about other communities. Idc if an Arab is colorist and i care even less about a paki. If a chinese says some dumb shit i doubt id care either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
People like u want to caalacal about every fucking thing in our community for some reason. Stop being an SJW and move on with your fucking life amore.

Muji

VIP
Lol

I feel like we are being held hostage on this forum. You’re not allowed to tell the truth or you will be abused and trolled.

I read her post and I saw no lies Somalis treat fairer skin half Somalis (cadan or arab) better than they treat Somalis who are half west African or black.

As much as I despise the half Colombian fake account it has exposed what a lot of us thought was there. The amount of faraxs who are drooling over her compared to the amount of hate other half Somalis receive who are half Cushitic like @Horner. Just shows Somalis deem beautiful whatever is further away from black and closer to white.

Lol

I feel like we are being held hostage on this forum. You’re not allowed to tell the truth or you will be abused and trolled.

I read her post and I saw no lies Somalis treat fairer skin half Somalis (cadan or arab) better than they treat Somalis who are half west African or black.

As much as I despise the half Colombian fake account it has exposed what a lot of us thought was there. The amount of faraxs who are drooling over her compared to the amount of hate other half Somalis receive who are half Cushitic like @Horner. Just shows Somalis deem beautiful whatever is further away from black and closer to white.
Opposite for women tho right ?

Lol

Where is the lie in this? :qri8gs7:
Theyre all in denial.
You will be getting a lot of abuse for this :siilaanyolaugh: brace yourself abaayo.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
We need to ban Somali women from using the internet.
WTF is a colorist? They changed from honoring their daqaan to honoring da'Andre.

Lipstick alley have some of the most witty people on the internet. I doubt of many of them care that somalis bootyclap for whites....most minority groups do. In fact American Blacks is the only group that would call out whites bs to their face. I admire them for that. But somalis are a bunch of refugees that need to be -slapped every now and then but at the end of the day their views are as impactful as a fart.

Lipstick alley have some of the most witty people on the internet. I doubt of many of them care that somalis bootyclap for whites....most minority groups do. In fact American Blacks is the only group that would call out whites bs to their face. I admire them for that. But somalis are a bunch of refugees that need to be -slapped every now and then but at the end of the day their views are as impactful as a fart.
Somali people don’t care about ajanabis period while all black people do is and moan smh have some pride

Looooooolll why are you lying yall just got the balls to do that a few years ago by the grace pf the white mans invention called ‘free speech’.

We need to ban Somali women from using the internet.
WTF is a colorist? They changed from honoring their daqaan to honoring da'Andre.
Most of these dhiilos love to cape for these adoons I swear this shit is just gettin' disturbing at this point.

I'm starting to think most Somali women are mentally not all there. I think this shit is genetics or something. :cosbyhmm:

Somali people don’t care about ajanabis period while all black people do is and moan smh have some pride

BS! despite all the bravado....you phuckers care....like the rest of the mud races you phuckers care what whites think about you. Again black americans will drop dime on whites in their phucking faces...they will call them devils to their face and not think twice about it....not anybody else.

BS! despite all the bravado....you phuckers care....like the rest of the mud races you phuckers care what whites think about you. Again black americans will drop dime on whites in their phucking faces...they will call them devils to their face and not think twice about it....not anybody else.
Madows are some bitter creatures they need to kill themselves asap it’s embarrassing

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Im not talking about which one somali guys would like in specific but which the somali community as a whole would see as better. Obv somalis prefer full blooded ones but if they had to pick between half cadaan or half madow theyd pick half cadaan lets be real. :abuxyga:
What if the half mdoow is more beautiful which one will somali guy choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending