Somalis in The Student Room (Quotes)

Yoo

Eel eh?
So you are telling me the man who’s forcing a girl 7 years younger than him to marry him is a “Muslim?” The girl does not want to marry him, and he knows that. If she was forced to marry him, there’s a likelihood that she would be raped. You don’t know anything about the type of Muslim her boyfriend could have been. All his sins would be erased if he converted. He would still be a better Muslim in my book than the Somalis who are doing drugs and committing zina on the daily. He may not have believed in the religion fully, but his love for it and belief in it could have grown. Tell me what would have happened to her in middle of nowhere Somalia? She would be forced to have sex whenever her husband wanted it. She would turn into a baby machine and his personal maid. He could do anything to her. There’s no law stopping him. Her parents want her to get FGM as well, so imagine the excruciating pain she would feel every day. It’s too cruel of a life to condemn anyone to.

QUOTE="halwa, post: 1819901, member: 9412"]@SOULSEARCHING aka @Furioso someone hacked into your account.

No one hacked into my account.[/QUOTE]
Can't believe what i'm reading, have you ever heard about the hypocrites?? Stop with your random rant at somali men you phsycho and get with reality.

Can't believe what i'm reading, have you ever heard about the hypocrites?? Stop with your random rant at somali men you phsycho and get with reality.

How am I a hypocrite? You don’t know anything about me but feel that it’s okay to hurl insults at me. Why are you so sensitive? I wasn’t talking about Somali men in general but one specific situation. If you don’t like what I’m saying, move along.

Yoo

Eel eh?
How am I a hypocrite? You don’t know anything about me but feel that it’s okay to hurl insults at me. Why are you so sensitive? I wasn’t talking about Somali men in general but one specific situation. If you don’t like what I’m saying, move along.
Sigh,i wasnt calling you a munafiq but reminding you of the munafiqeen. You basically said it'd be alright to marry your daughter off to a guy who converted because of her and not his belief in islam (hypocrisy). Now i dont know how old you are but you seem very immature if you think like that, their anger at their daughter is justified even though they imo handled it wrong with the forced marriage but the option to returning her to that kaafir is definitely not right. She's been hiding and sneaking around for years , ofc they're pissed especially because he's a gaal.

Sigh,i wasnt calling you a munafiq but reminding you of the munafiqeen. You basically said it'd be alright to marry your daughter off to a guy who converted because of her and not his belief in islam (hypocrisy). Now i dont know how old you are but you seem very immature if you think like that, their anger at their daughter is justified even though they imo handled it wrong with the forced marriage but the option to returning her to that kaafir is definitely not right. She's been hiding and sneaking around for years , ofc they're pissed especially because he's a gaal.

I think his love and belief in Islam could have grown and the parents could teach him about the religion. I understand why the parents wouldn’t want to do that but instead marry their daughter off to someone who’s already Muslim. I understand why they would be mad, but they could have just told her to end it with her boyfriend and supervised her more. Also, you’re the last person who can call me immature. Instead of explaining your thought process like this, you chose to call me “a psycho who can’t get with reality.”

Yoo

Eel eh?
, you chose to call me “a psycho who can’t get with reality.”
Fair description of how you came off in that reply, random attack on somali men "A somali man who sins is less muslim in my eyes than this danish hypocrite" paraphrased but thats what you said. Why are you recommending marriage? as you said she is a dumb underage girl, no need for all this for a dutch gaal

Fair description of how you came off in that reply, random attack on somali men "A somali man who sins is less muslim in my eyes than this danish hypocrite" paraphrased but thats what you said. Why are you recommending marriage? as you said she is a dumb underage girl, no need for all this for a dutch gaal

I’m pretty sure I said Somalis since plenty of Xalimos commit the same sins. I never attacked Somali men, but you decided to interpret my words in a different manner and took it as an attack. I was recommending marriage because she wanted to be with her boyfriend permanently, and it would have been a good solution.

VixR

Veritas
Her parents are horrible, no chaser.

If she has any brain cells (probably not considering her parents), she didn’t get on that plane with them.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
People, Your making seem that She is the innocent party here and the parents are the devil

SHE WENT OUT AND GOT CAUGHT AND HAS THE AUDACITY TO CONTINUE ON WITH HER TANTRUM

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Lol you don’t have to pay 80k when its a sexy Male who is going to give you mashallah kids.

As I’ve always said to @AussieHustler
My Meher for a Somali Male = 2 billion
My Meher for one of the Wensworth brothers = annulled
At some point I realised @geeljire madaxweyne was right and Somali women were just too cheap for meher. May as well just give alcohol and balloons and see how far you get, cheap foqol cheap.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
People, Your making seem that She is the innocent party here and the parents are the devil

SHE WENT OUT AND GOT CAUGHT AND HAS THE AUDACITY TO CONTINUE ON WITH HER TANTRUM
She's the result of shitty parents. Her parents are about as crappy as they come and so is she.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
What’s shitty about her?
It's just the stupidity. Who thinks someone's going to really convert to another religion for them because of love? And not only that but she plans to run off with a guy who's family hates her, that should already be a bad sign she shouldn't rely on him. She's much better off calling the necessary authorities in the Netherlands to get her out of that horrible home filled with backwards idiots.

VixR

Veritas
It's just the stupidity. Who thinks someone's going to really convert to another religion for them because of love? And not only that but she plans to run off with a guy who's family hates her, that should already be a bad sign she shouldn't rely on him. She's much better off calling the necessary authorities in the Netherlands to get her out of that horrible home filled with backwards idiots.
Falling in love doesn’t make her shitty. Her bf doesn’t live with his parents.

This forum is just full of weirdos, wallahi. At least you don’t think her parents are decent, like some here seem to. What kind of shit parents they must have to think this forced marriage/shipping narrative is good parenting.

Btw according to the thread, she got beat up and betrothed against her will to the guy her parents wanted, but she did call the authorities on them when it went that far. So she escaped them.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Falling in love doesn’t make her shitty. Her bf doesn’t live with his parents.

This forum is just full of weirdos wallahi. At least you don’t think her parents are decent, like some here seem to. What kind of shit parents they must have to be ok with this forced marriage/shipping narrative.

Btw according to the thread, she got beat up and betrothed to the guy her parents wanted, and she did call the authorities.
I don't really take love between people below there 20's seriously. I have nothing against it but you shouldn't be making major decisions based on it also where did it say she got betrothed and reported this situation to the authorities. Did I miss something?

The parents are just disgusting and it really sounds like they regularly manipulate and abuse her. I really do hope she gets out of this unharmed.

VixR

Veritas
I don't really take love between people below there 20's seriously. I have nothing against it but you shouldn't be making major decisions based on it also where did it say she got betrothed and reported this situation to the authorities. Did I miss something?

The parents are just disgusting and it really sounds like they regularly manipulate and abuse her. I really do hope she gets out of this unharmed.
The link itself. People were telling her to put metal on her, so the security personnel at the airport would pull her over and she could tell them she was being sent to Somalia against her will.

As it turned out, this is what happened:
Guys everything went upside down. yesterday ok its a bit unbelievable how things went. yesterday morning my brother hitted me with the belt because i am an insult to them and because i needed a lesson before the guest comes. i got all bruises in my arms and my back. no one stopped him.

the idiot i was suppose to marry came with his parents to ask for my hand since his parents dont have a passport they cant go with us to somalia. i had to sit in the living room with them and they were planning my wedding in somalia. the idiots parents talked about the rumors that i go around with white guys and she said " now you understand that going around is not good right?" after the idiot parents went home. the idiot was going to sleep with us. my brother was mad and said you brought us shame he went to my fathers room the gun was there so i run to my room and called the police, at least if i die so he will get caught and rot in the prison. i opened the window and screamed as loud as i can. actually he did not get the gun but he get a belt to hit me with. they were not expecting me to call the police.

my mother begged me to stop shouting and screaming. the neighbors came out. my brother dragged me to the living room. he hit me couple of times to shut me then the police came, no one opened the door so they had to break it. my family did not care that he was hitting me but they told him to stop or the police will put him in jail. he stopped when he saw the police and i told them that there is a gun in the room. they grabbed my father, brother, the idiot so they will not do anything and the female cop helped me. she took me outside and the other cops grabbed all my family to the police station.

i called my bf and my friend so they will come help me. they asked me what happened and i told them everything, that they abused me, about the gun, about going to somalia, about the marriage and the idiot. i reported my father and brother for abusing me and trying to force me to marriage. i reported my mother for abusing me too and threathening me to perform fgm on me.

i reported my whole family for keeping me as a hostage in my own house. also i told them that the idiot might be a danger in the future since he believes he took my hand and we have to marry. my bf and my friend came and the police gave us a ride to a place to keep the women that are in danger or needs help. all that happened yesterday. today i also spoke with the police and my sisters were released and the idiot too.

i though i will be sad but i am not. they dont deserve to be my family. i disown them. i dont want them anymore in my life.

life is funny, months ago i would have swore that my family is the best but look now it changed. i am more happy without them. all i got from them is bruises. also the somali communitie is the worse. in the future i will pretend to be something else then a somali lol. i really must be feelingless since i am watching tv, having fun and not even caring about anything that happened.

i will be in the "women house" (i dont know what its called in english), until i become 18. then i will move to live with my bf. i will get a part time job and study hard to become an engineer.

and ofcourse i will marry him. he was with me the whole day .

Thanks

Yukon_Niner

VIP
The link itself. People were telling her to put metal on her, so the security personnel at the airport would pull her over and she could tell them she was being sent to Somalia against her will.

Bloody hell that's brutal, at least she got out.

Muji

VIP

Poor girl. Her brother and father seem like nut jobs. Very eerily to how the south Asian community would behave...

VixR

Veritas
Poor girl. Her brother and father seem like nut jobs. Very eerily to how the south Asian community would behave...
South Asians aren’t common out here, so I never knew about the acid stuff, but I definitely think marrying off and sending overseas is a thing with Somalis as well. I don’t know where the idea they’re easy on girls comes from. And I definitely know girls who get beat by their brothers and fathers.

My uncle and my dad’s family are definitely like this. I think the only reason he’s reasonable comparatively to his older brothers is bc he spent most of his adult life in the west, and grew up in a boarding school instead of with them. I had guys being sent to our house bc of my uncle for while insisting marriage. I used to just f*ck with them, and they never knew why some of those guys never materialized (except for one who told them something inappropriate I said). His own girls were arranged.

Trending