Somalis Girls Discuss Being Dark Skinned in the Somali Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Man, I'm sorry u had to go through this. Wallahi I despise these Arabs. Don't worry walaal, you'll find a good Somali brother when the time is right. None of the Somali guys I know care for skin colour. Always keep ur head up, and be proud of ur dark skin and Soomaalinimo.

What ME country were u living in?
Bruh she lived in Saudi

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Bruh you should have just stayed in Boston on a real.
Lmao, if u even dared to say that to my all-somali aabo he'd prolly snap my neck and claim that I would have never died if I had followed what ra6oolullah said about "Obeying ur parents":russ:

Volcahoooees

Man, I'm sorry u had to go through this. Wallahi I despise these Arabs. Don't worry walaal, you'll find a good Somali brother when the time is right. None of the Somali guys I know care for skin colour. Always keep ur head up, and be proud of ur dark skin and Soomaalinimo.

What ME country were u living in?
That crap used to bother me but not anymore
I wish i had time to whine about it 24/7 oti like most professional sjwhiners I've seen on Twitter rolf, but its hard to find time to do a lot of stuff when ur studying for both the PSAT and the PCAT at highschool
I'll keep the last sentence in mind adheer, thnx

Volcahoooees

Wait a minute? So these Arabs made u hate being Somali?
Nah, the Arabs made me prouder of being Somali lmao, many many large companies in KSA are run by Saudis of somali descent(like my ma's fam), the main reason why Saudis don't like Saudis of African descent(Maghrebians also included for some dumbass reason) is cuz we're usually less-strict and more educated than them, they're typical 7asids :win:

I fully support my somali brethren it's just that...

White chicks are usually more in demand according to social media:sass2:
I wonder how does being recognized as a woman feel like :sass1:
It must feel pretty great which might explain why do many reer CA chicks and cubans turn to prostitution for quick cash:tacky:

Sharkman-Demon

Mossad Agent
I see zero dislikes on the video, I hope it last for a while longer hee hee( No I did not dislike the video, I'm not a hater on important positive topics lol) :)

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Skin colour is not a big issue for guys, men are more into the women’s body, features and off course good attitude. At least that is how me and my friends think

Malcolm X

The price of freedom is death
I don't know any farax who looks at a Somali and says hell no just because she's dark

It's sort of thing where people says they prefer light skin but this doesn't make any difference in reality

Our ceeb decides what we want, and it doesn't have eyes

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
These girls are focused on their complexion cause they have an inferiority complex they'll probably try marry a cadaan man so their babies come out cadaan looking.

@Amira
Stop lying nobody cares about a girl's skin color especially the younger generation. I have seen really dark girls with really light guys.
As a light skin girl, I am telling you guys will not chase you just because you happen to be light skin.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
@Amira
Stop lying nobody cares about a girl's skin color especially the younger generation. I have seen really dark girls with really light guys.
As a light skin girl, I am telling you guys will not chase you just because you happen to be light skin.
It's not only skin colour mate,niggas consider many things when assessing a particular women,these include body type,facial symmetry and smile,her complextion is the cherry on top if it suits the assessor's preferences.

I wanted to be light skin in childhood because this one half arab girl in my dugsi never got beat while all of us ans did and I thought if I was light skint' I too would be spared the rod.
Looking back it was probably because the macalin didn't want her non-Somali parent calling the popo.

Volcahoooees

It's not only skin colour mate,niggas consider many things when assessing a particular women,these include body type,facial symmetry and smile,her complextion is the cherry on top if it suits the assessor's preferences.
BARZ:dzmxmmb: *insert snapping fingers sound*

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
All this skin tone talk never occurred in my household, is it really that big of a deal in somali communities? I'm thinking it's being overblown.

I haven't watched it but from the thumbnail they look typical somali color to me. and it's a nice color too, they just need to work on building their bodies and self esteem

can we address the growing obesity rate and the increasing gap between male to female weight in the somali community. Its like they say the rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer but in this case the women are plumping upwards at an alarming rate and the men wasting away

Status
Not open for further replies.