Somalis Girls Discuss Being Dark Skinned in the Somali Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
can we address the growing obesity rate and the increasing gap between male to female weight in the somali community. Its like they say the rich are getting richer and the poor, poorer but in this case the women are plumping upwards at an alarming rate and the men wasting away
I'm liking the new trend,more nafaqo for me :ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
@Transparent
Skinny Farax + Borderline-obese Thicc Xalimo:gucciwhat: =someone needing to visit the ITU every now and then:jcoleno:

keep that in ur mind twat-chan:hemad:

You find this problem in many muslim and black countries. It all stems from an inferiority complex one derives from Arab influence and another from white influence.

Masha Allah their skin is beautiful, I'm sorry they had to experience all of that. Colourism is definitely an issue in many countries around the world. From Pakistan and India to Nigeria, Sudan and Somalia etc.
Effects of colonialism and a predominately light skinned film industry which every kid grows up watching. Sad.

They're right. Somali Girls have it hard being dark-skin, Somali guys have it easier being dark-skin. The older generation of Somalis view dark-skin Somali girls as "ugly" when I see alot of beautiful dark-skin Somali girls. Somali girls have it harder getting married being dark-skin and it's because Somalis love Arab and Caadan features so much it's sickening. That "Diana" shit is disgusting.

I don't find these girls as "dark-skin" they have a more Nutella complexion which is hot.

I grew up dark-skin and got called "midnight" ,"under the bed" , "dhuxul dhagax", "Stick Figure", "BedTime".

what does that even mean?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I wanted to be light skin in childhood because this one half arab girl in my dugsi never got beat while all of us ans did and I thought if I was light skint' I too would be spared the rod.
Looking back it was probably because the macalin didn't want her non-Somali parent calling the popo.

This forum does change people
:farmajoyaab:

All this skin tone talk never occurred in my household, is it really that big of a deal in somali communities? I'm thinking it's being overblown.
It's. Anything somali girls discuss on youtube is overblown the F out.
They take isolated cases that they went through and smear it on all of us. Some of them were discussing the PTSD somali girls go through because of their moms scolding them at young age. :gucciwhat:

we got beat up so bad growing up, sometimes our skin would peel of weeks after a beat down and we turned out fine.
wtf is it with this glass generation?:hmm:

My family is all light skin. I have one dark skin cousin and at every family gathering jokes about her skin colour are made constantly :damn:

@Amira
Stop lying nobody cares about a girl's skin color especially the younger generation. I have seen really dark girls with really light guys.
As a light skin girl, I am telling you guys will not chase you just because you happen to be light skin.

Miskeen. You are clueless.

Once in England, I heard a Somali lady at the front door tell her little son, "guriga so gaal. Waa kulaayl. Waad madoowbisa. Allah soo gal".

It's tough on the guys in Europe, especially light skin guys. There is a lot of pressure on them from their light skin obsessed mothers to not get darker since they are a prize possession to them. You can turn into being your mother's favorite son to your mother's forgotten son if your skin gets darker.

Sometimes it's times like this that I am glad I lived in a Taliban style household and not the other kinds of Somali households.

When my little son was born, he was so light skinned that strangers (mall, clinics) asked my hubby if he was mixed. That made worried all time and scared from child sex abuse. Now he turned darker, I am happier and calmer.

I follow a lot of hot Somali guys on Instagram and when I see who they're following, it's only light skin Somali girls. And every picture they like, it's a light skin Somali girl. Whenever they like a dark skin Somali girls picture or follow one, it's always a family member. And these aren't just guys in their late teen or early 20's, it's guys on their late 20's and early 30's as well.

Your obsession with Somalis is very weird, followed their IG, forums. Don't you have a country or community ? Why this healthy obsession about Somalis?

the true issue of these 3 girls is their weight. they are fat and instead of fixing the real problem, they choose the easiest way"being dark instead of being fat". Girls hit the gym and change your style. There isn't ugly woman but there is woman who doesn't know how to show her beauty.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
the true issue of these 3 girls is their weight. they are fat and instead of fixing the real problem, they choose the easiest way"being dark instead of being fat". Girls hit the gym and change your style. There isn't ugly woman but there is woman who doesn't know how to show her beauty.

Basto and Baris and evening Starbucks frappes are something these girls aren't going to stop anytime soon :chrisfreshhah:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Ay maaan,fat girls deserve love tooo.f*ck all these skinny tings maaan:nahgirl::kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts