Somalis Girls Discuss Being Dark Skinned in the Somali Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it why when I was in UK last month..most of the xalimos were rocking that glazed donut make up look:mjkkk:
These girls are like Pandora's box, as soon as they open up to you, all their insecurities start to pour out it's scary. They all have this victim mentality as well.:nahgirl::trash:

Gambar

VIP
You gotta to have thick skin around Somalis. If they make fun of you once and it bothers you, it becomes your nickname for life. It's not limited to color.

In my house I'd hear a lot of these (and other phrases" growing up towards my siblings and I:
"Khasaaro"
"Waxyahay/waxyahow foosha xuun"
"Uurayso"
"Dameer"
"Saqajaan"
"Wax dhintay"
"Ebeer"
"Marehan"
"Dhegaweyne"
"Soo joog laga waayey soo jeef aa laga heela" (my dad's phrase he's been using consistently since I could talk)

But if they wanted me to do them a favor it was always Gambadheey. :farmajoyaab:

Go on any hot Somali guys Instagram. I guarantee almost all, if not all, of the Xalimos he's following are light skin.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
These girls are like Pandora's box, as soon as they open up to you, all their insecurities start to pour out it's scary. They all have this victim mentality as well.:nahgirl::trash:
Bruh I walked up to one in shisha spot and she was so impressed of me walking to her and friend table asking to sit with them. She was telling all the faraax and xalimos tend to have staring contest:heh:

Ngl shit boosted my ego by alot:hemad:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I have no dark skin sisters and I have many sisters,so I'm yet to know how women feel about being dark skin.Prefrence wise maarin girls take the cake,ya Allah bless me with an obese Mariin ting that knows her place and stays in the kitchen.Ameen:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

You gotta to have thick skin around Somalis. If they make fun of you once and it bothers you, it becomes your nickname for life. It's not limited to color.

In my house I'd hear a lot of these (and other phrases" growing up towards my siblings and I:
"Khasaaro"
"Waxyahay/waxyahow foosha xuun"
"Uurayso"
"Dameer"
"Saqajaan"
"Wax dhintay"
"Ebeer"
"Marehan"
"Dhegaweyne"
"Soo joog laga waayey soo jeef aa laga heela" (my dad's phrase he's been using consistently since I could talk)

But if they wanted me to do them a favor it was always Gambadheey. :farmajoyaab:

:drakelaugh:

:dead:

Bruh I walked up to one in shisha spot and she was so impressed of me walking to her and friend table asking to sit with them. She was telling all the faraax and xalimos tend to have staring contest:heh:

Ngl shit boosted my ego by alot:hemad:
I remember I was in the library once and this group of somali girls and guys were there, this one arab guy was there too. When the somali guys tried to compliment them they were like "meh". But when the arab guy said somali girls are "okay" he never even said they were "hot", these girls almost lost their shit they were screaming, the whole library could hear them. Like they won the lottery or something:mjlol::drakelaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Mariin girls with cushite features,if only we could find more of them with that nice hilib Ari on their bones

image.jpeg

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
They're right. Somali Girls have it hard being dark-skin, Somali guys have it easier being dark-skin. The older generation of Somalis view dark-skin Somali girls as "ugly" when I see alot of beautiful dark-skin Somali girls. Somali girls have it harder getting married being dark-skin and it's because Somalis love Arab and Caadan features so much it's sickening. That "Diana" shit is disgusting.

I don't find these girls as "dark-skin" they have a more Nutella complexion which is hot.

I grew up dark-skin and got called "midnight" ,"under the bed" , "dhuxul dhagax", "Stick Figure", "BedTime".
A fellow dark-skinned walaal:friendhug:
Atleast u don't get called ساحرة ،عبدة or get asked if u even have papers despite your family living in this sh!thole since b4 its crappy borders were assigned:manny:
Belive it or not I actually :it0tdo8: my darkskin, :denzelnigga:
even though nowadays it feels sorta detrimental to me EVER finding a sensible non-taken guy without a White or 3rab fetish rolls eyes
It's a blessing from my creator, I had no say in how I was created by Allah
Thats why when any 5ft2 skinny af mali nigga comes up to me in typical mathow bootylicker fashion: "*insert unintelligible improper English* I was tryna holla atchu cuz ur hella bad but u is dark-skin and thats a hella big turnoff, if u wuz atleast 2 shades lighter u'd be my WCW errday":gnzbryw:
I just take it with a grain of salt,:p
And eat thier fugly-ass malnutritioned faces off:cool:

I remember I was in the library once and this group of somali girls and guys were there, this one arab guy was there too. When the somali guys tried to compliment them they were like "meh". But when the arab guy said somali girls are "okay" he never even said they were "hot", these girls almost lost their shit they were screaming, the whole library could hear them. Like they won the lottery or something:mjlol::drakelaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Acuudubulillaahi minashaydaani rajiim. Waar ileen meesha waa lagu dhintay.

Atleast u don't get called ساحرة ،عبدة or get asked if u even have papers despite your family living in this sh!thole since b4 its crappy borders were assigned:manny:
even though nowadays it feels sorta detrimental to me EVER finding a sensible non-taken guy without a White or 3rab fetish rolls eyes
Thats why when any 5ft2 skinny af mali nigga comes up to me in typical mathow bootylicker fashion: "*insert unintelligible improper English* I was tryna holla atchu cuz ur hella bad but u is dark-skin and thats a hella big turnoff, if u wuz atleast 2 shades lighter u'd be my WCW errday":gnzbryw:

Guys actually say that stuff to you?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Lol

Volcahoooees

Resident of WZKSA, Wahabi-Zionist K. Sh!thole. A
Guys actually say that stuff to you?
Not all ofc, most of the Farexs ik r pretty chill but al7amdilla all of them don't see me as 'wifey material'(though that's prolly more becuz I like videogames and kickboxing than becuz of my darkskin lol)
I have no problem with being single for a rly long time, I got things to do, places to be and not that much time for "romantic" relationships
Also BTW atleast the guys are less brutal than most girls at my old "International" all-girls school I used to get pushed down the stairs by my classmates and forced to sit alone by my very inarticulate m3alimat(teachers)
f*ck the ME

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Not all ofc, most of the Farexs ik r pretty chill but al7amdilla all of them don't see me as 'wifey material'(though that's prolly more becuz I like videogames and kickboxing than becuz of my darkskin lol)
I have no problem with being single for a rly long time, I got things to do, places to be and not that much time for "romantic" relationships
Also BTW atleast the guys are less brutal than most girls at my old "International" all-girls school I used to get pushed down the stairs by my classmates and forced to sit alone by my very inarticulate m3alimat(teachers)
f*ck the ME
Bruh you should have just stayed in Boston on a real.

f*ck the ME

Man, I'm sorry u had to go through this. Wallahi I despise these Arabs. Don't worry walaal, you'll find a good Somali brother when the time is right. None of the Somali guys I know care for skin colour. Always keep ur head up, and be proud of ur dark skin and Soomaalinimo.

What ME country were u living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending