Somalis Girls Discuss Being Dark Skinned in the Somali Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're right. Somali Girls have it hard being dark-skin, Somali guys have it easier being dark-skin. The older generation of Somalis view dark-skin Somali girls as "ugly" when I see alot of beautiful dark-skin Somali girls. Somali girls have it harder getting married being dark-skin and it's because Somalis love Arab and Caadan features so much it's sickening. That "Diana" shit is disgusting.

I don't find these girls as "dark-skin" they have a more Nutella complexion which is hot.

I grew up dark-skin and got called "midnight" ,"under the bed" , "dhuxul dhagax", "Stick Figure", "BedTime".

Last edited:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Not gonna lie idk about you niggas and liking dark skins,tbh I don't really care about skin tone but I prefer the beautiful maarin Somali colour idk why but it's just my personal preference.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Me being kinda dark skin I can sort of relate but I'm a male so it doesn't really affect me,although if I was one or 2 shades darker I would of felt it but since I'm in the obscure Marin/dark brown/dark skin zone I haven't experienced much abuse.I can only imagine what our dark skin sisters go through on a daily basis,hang in there babes.:salute:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Lol how dark are you? there is different shades of dark.

I'm roughly the second darkest in my family after my abo. If I were to use this chart I'd say more or less 30, maybe 28-ish

IMG_0311.PNG

Really? Malawax iyo Canjeero is so easy. Sabaayad is the toughest, it takes dedication to make it :mjhaps:

When it comes to malawax I'm just really bad at making perfectly circular ones. My specialty is usually stuff like suqaar, cooked cabbage, suugo, stuff like that.

Last edited:
I know a Somali guy who only likes very light Somali girls (like cadcad light). Anything darker and he calls them ugly and "he wouldn't hit it", even if she is gorgeous and light skin (but not cadcad light skin).

He's darker than Wesley Snipes (the darkest human I have ever seen) so it's very interesting that a fellow darkie would discriminate against his own kind.

I think girls who get the most vicious anti dark abuse get it from the darkest Somali men. They're self haters.

I'm roughly the second darkest in my family after my abo. If I were to use this chart I'd say more or less 30

View attachment 22183

When it comes to malawax I'm just really bad at making perfectly circular ones. My specialty is usually stuff like suqaar, cooked cabbage, suugo, stuff like that.

You will still be a good wife abayo macaan like a Sabaayad Burrito Wrap infused with Barbecue sauce :shookgabre:

You can cook food unlike some of these other Somali girls :gaasdrink:

Bohol

VIP
I know a Somali guy who only likes very light Somali girls (like cadcad light). Anything darker and he calls them ugly and "he wouldn't hit it", even if she is gorgeous and light skin (but not cadcad light skin).

He's dark like Wesley Snipes (the darkest human I have ever seen) so it's very interesting that a fellow darkie would discriminate against his own kind.

I think girls who get the most vicious anti dark abuse get it from the darkest Somali men. They're self haters.

Explains why some of our darkie girls here assumed I was a darkie after I criticized one of them , they are used to being shitted on by dark guys Lol.

Explains why some of our darkie girls here assumed I was a darkie after I criticized one of them , they are used to being shitted on by dark guys Lol.

It's way easier for a huge hoe that is light skin to marry than a virgin very dark skin Somali girl who is loyal and good wifey material.

Once in England, I heard a Somali lady at the front door tell her little son, "guriga so gaal. Waa kulaayl. Waad madoowbisa. Allah soo gal".

It's tough on the guys in Europe, especially light skin guys. There is a lot of pressure on them from their light skin obsessed mothers to not get darker since they are a prize possession to them. You can turn into being your mother's favorite son to your mother's forgotten son if your skin gets darker.

Sometimes it's times like this that I am glad I lived in a Taliban style household and not the other kinds of Somali households.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Whatta bunch of bull. You're not Somali so stop assuming. Cadey has no correlation with light skinnedness, I bet most people who are nicknamed cadey are not.

You're clearly very jealous and scoping the competition. Kkkkkk
I noticed op tends to always talk about skin colour frequently:tacky:

Colorism is definitely a bigger problem in The UK than in Canada or America. This Somali guy I know told me that in England, London especially, for a dark skin Somali girl to be able to attract guys, she has to act promiscuous and wear revealing clothing. And that light skin Somali girls don't need to do all that because just them being light skin is enough for Somali guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending