Somalis Girls Discuss Being Dark Skinned in the Somali Community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The middle one is really pretty but too bad she's empty otherwise.
no caqli, no self esteem. I pity the man who has to reassure her everyday of her life.

I think everyone is becoming sensitive these days. Somlai people are very blunt when it comes to jokes. Cross eyed niggas are called flat out 'weershe". Those with one eye are called ilay. The fat ones are called hebel buurane. Those with big ears are called dhagawayne etc..
I don't see how this is different but fellas, dumar wax ma ilaawaan baan maqli jiray inleen waa run. Be careful what you tell these creatures.

The middle one is really pretty but too bad she's empty otherwise.
no caqli, no self esteem. I pity the man who has to reassure her everyday of her life.

I think everyone is becoming sensitive these days. Somlai people are very blunt when it comes to jokes. Cross eyed niggas are called flat out 'weershe". Those with one eye are called ilay. The fat ones are called hebel buurane. Those with big ears are called dhagawayne etc..
I don't see how this is different but fellas, dumar wax ma ilaawaan baan maqli jiray inleen waa run. Be careful what you tell these creatures.

Yeah she's very pretty mashallah. She just needs to work out. Yes Somalis are very blunt people, but you cannot deny there is a colorism problem in the community. Somali parents call their light skin children "caday" as a term of endearment. The biggest issue I see is with the younger Somali male generation. The vast majority of them are only into light skin Somali girls with the traditional soft Somali features. Everytime I ask a young Somali guy what type of Somali girl he wants to marry, the first thing they always say is light skin and then it's long curly hair.

Yeah she's very pretty mashallah. She just needs to work out. Yes Somalis are very blunt people, but you cannot deny there is a colorism problem in the community. Somali parents call their light skin children "caday" as a term of endearment. The biggest issue I see is with the younger Somali male generation. The vast majority of them are only into light skin Somali girls with the traditional soft Somali features. Everytime I ask a young Somali guy what type of Somali girl he wants to marry, the first thing they always say is light skin and then it's long curly hair.
Wtf are u talking about, ur not even Somali u habesha fag, somali guys dont give a f*ck about weather she's light skin or not

Wtf are u talking about, ur not even Somali u habesha fag, somali guys dont give a f*ck about weather she's light skin or not

:chrisfreshhah:

Nigga please. Don't even try to say that. Every Somali guy tells me he wants a light skin Xalimo. But these are good looking and outgoing Somali guys that can get girls...maybe the nerdy unattractive types don't care about skin color and settle for any Xalimo they can get. And even on Twitter they're always dissing dark skin girls.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
It seems that people's experiences vary wildly on the topic. I haven't really felt lesser for my skin tone outside of my family, sometimes when my hooyo is angry she'll insult my dark skin tone in a barrage of different ways, but that's pretty much it I guess. I think light skin is valued in a sense in Somali communities, as evidenced by Diana use and girls using filters in their photos to look brighter, for example, though like I said, experiences with skin tone seem to vary from person to person.

My generatoin of guys don't really care for skin color. I don't speak for the young faaraxs tho.

here's the best song that describes somali women beauty.
not a mention of skin color. If this is a thing, it must be new and it must be another unfortunate result of emulating madoow culture.

It seems that people's experiences vary wildly on the topic. I haven't really felt lesser for my skin tone outside of my family, sometimes when my hooyo is angry she'll insult my dark skin tone in a barrage of different ways, but that's pretty much it I guess. I think light skin is valued in a sense in Somali communities, as evidenced by Diana use and girls using filters in their photos to look brighter, for example, though like I said, experiences with skin tone seem to vary from person to person.

Wow that's so sad. :9uoofqd:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Both Somali guys and girls idolize African American culture. If it was a reflection of Somali culture than dark skin guys would feel a complex as well. But in fact it's the opposite and dark skin somali guys tend to be the most confident.

If this was Somali girls in Somalia, the discussion would be very different. :zhqjlmx:

I follow a lot of hot Somali guys on Instagram and when I see who they're following, it's only light skin Somali girls. And every picture they like, it's a light skin Somali girl. Whenever they like a dark skin Somali girls picture or follow one, it's always a family member. And these aren't just guys in their late teen or early 20's, it's guys on their late 20's and early 30's as well.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooooool Marwa made it to SSpot.

Dark skinned folks forever crying about skin tone. It's not that serious Wallahi.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:chrisfreshhah:

Nigga please. Don't even try to say that. Every Somali guy tells me he wants a light skin Xalimo. But these are good looking and outgoing Somali guys that can get girls...maybe the nerdy unattractive types don't care about skin color and settle for any Xalimo they can get. And even on Twitter they're always dissing dark skin girls.

Whatta bunch of bull. You're not Somali so stop assuming. Cadey has no correlation with light skinnedness, I bet most people who are nicknamed cadey are not.

I follow a lot of hot Somali guys on Instagram and when I see who they're following, it's only light skin Somali girls. And every picture they like, it's a light skin Somali girl.

You're clearly very jealous and scoping the competition. Kkkkkk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My mom insults my cooking and brings up how I can't cook simple ass bariis, qasaaro.com :tocry::kendrickcry::mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts