Somalis are mixed nation

World

VIP
Don't you know anything about the Indian Ocean slave trade why do you think there are somali bantus in our country we took them from Mozambique and sold them to the arabs until italy banned slavery in somalia and ethiopia.
Erm, no. The people who controlled the Swahili coast (Kenya to Mozambique) were the Omani Arabs. They are the ones who enslaved Bantus.

Stop denying our ancestry even our language is under the afro asiatic family tree we are culturally and ethnically arab
Yeah our language is afro asiatic like semitic and cushitic languages.
But the horners were the first people. And some of them migrated to the middle east. And the ones who migrated to the middle east are ancestors.
"Arabs" came into existence a long time after that. Arab isnt a ethnicity. Its a mixture of different ones.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Yeah our language is afro asiatic like semitic and cushitic languages.
But the horners were the first people. And some of them migrated to the middle east. And the ones who migrated to the middle east are ancestors.
"Arabs" came into existence a long time after that. Arab isnt a ethnicity. Its a mixture of different ones.
Yes I am aware that the oldest human fossils were found in the horn of africa and we are arab have you ever seen a claiming arab? It is an ethnicity.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Even if our ancestors were arabs, we still wouldnt be arabs bc we have become somalis

Holly f*ck. Bal xoola han firiya.
WAAR WE ARE NOT ARABS. Fucking hell. Wallahi it feels like im talking to a giddar. :damn::damn::damn::susp::browtf:
Then why are we in the arab league why then is our second official language arabic??Stop your arab hate fam We are arab.

We are Arab. I don’t consider Somalis as Africans. We are Arab. We are like black Arabs but with white features. So that kinda makes us a black white Arabs.

We are Arab. I don’t consider Somalis as Africans. We are Arab. We are like black Arabs but with white features. So that kinda makes us a black white Arabs.
45CD31D4-158F-43E0-A9E3-EAC6F79974CA.png

This was the dumbest shit I have ever read. Black,white Arab?? Are you some kind of alien?

Trending