Somalis are mixed nation

Cushitic cluster peaks in Puntland.

Djibouti, Somaliland = traces of Omotic & Habesha.
Ogaden, South Somalis = traces of Omotic.
some South Somalis = traces of Omotic and large amounts of Bantu or Indian & Arabian.
West Ogaden, NFD = large amounts of Omotic.

Specifically what markers are you looking at for the "Cushitic cluster"?

:gucciwhat:

What’s going on ?
How you going to come back to
Troll
Where’s @Boqol when you need him

@Kingjames isn't Somali. He looks like an Arab yet he wants us to accept him like beggars.

He thinks just because he has a qabiil we will accept him but he's wrong. I was born and raised in Somalia and halfie little es like him aren't respected nor are they seen as Somali.

He calls himself "King James" but the difference between him and Lebron James is that Lebron isn't racially ambiguous.

@Kingjames isn't Somali. He looks like an Arab yet he wants us to accept him like beggars.

He thinks just because he has a qabiil we will accept him but he's wrong. I was born and raised in Somalia and halfie little es like him aren't respected nor are they seen as Somali.

He calls himself "King James" but the difference between him and Lebron James is that Lebron isn't racially ambiguous and doesn't look like an Arab.

I will accept him
Infact I would marry his Arab looking ass
And give him
Geeljire children

Sidenote aboowe @Kingjames has a qabil :)
From what I hear he would be
Perfectly fine in Somalia

I haven't given up. I only give great advice. I only tell the truth. If you want to ignore the truth and wisdom, its in your hands. They don't call me "Boqol" for no reason.
Boqol in what order do you identify yourself?

Man, Muslim, Somali.

Put those three in the order you see fit.

Trending