Somalis are mixed nation

@Grant ,

Calling it Ethio-Somali admixture is a misnomer, unless you mean non-Amhar/non-Tigray Ethiopians. These two groups were semitized in the last 2,000 years; while Somali admixture is 3 to 5 times older.

Haagi,

Three to five times two would be 6-10,000 years. It is my understanding that only the hunter-gatherers, the Omotics and Ari Blacksmiths go back to 10. Mota Man, who represents the pre-Semitic/Cushitic, shows up at 4,500. Both the Semitic and Cushitic overlays show up suddenly at 3.

The initial west Asian addition to E1b1b was 23kya, but the Samaale ethnicity is less than 1000 years old.

Gambar

VIP
Balant racism KKKKKKK
Ask any old school Somali they will tell you the same thing. How am I supposed to know where 1 billion of them come from? Hadaa dhow ban Bangladesh maqlay and most of the friends I grew up with are Hindi iyo Shinees. :manny: Anigu Liberal iyo politically correct ma ihi.

Haa dee, they’re all Hindi just like I call all Asians indhoyar. Waa isku mid to me. I don’t differentiate!

Tell that to our Kushite cousins aka Tamils. They will not be impressed because they believe everyone is Tamil originally.
Read the comments here:

Someone even said the Somali language is derived from Tamil :cryinglaughsmiley:

Disclaimer for ajnabi's: I truly like Tamil people-no hate on my part.

Abdullahi Hussein

The G.O.A.T
Ask any old school Somali they will tell you the same thing. How am I supposed to know where 1 billion of them come from? Hadaa dhow ban Bangladesh maqlay and most of the friends I grew up with are Hindi iyo Shinees. :manny: Anigu Liberal iyo politically correct ma ihi.
What's next all south americans are the same nigga broaden your mind

He spelt it wrong my Grandmother is from that clan, they normally mix with the Wesengali but my NA Grandfather Married the only one
How do you spell it then? You're part Indian then, cuz. But they're Somali-like now.
True. it could be because these people live in coastal areas and maybe they came into contact with indian and sri lankans
I've heard there is Malay like admixture in certain coastal areas like Bari, I believe. Someone mentioned that on here so idk how reliable that is.

Gambar

VIP
@Luna @gurey it is just a coincidence they look like that. There is no proof admixture. I remember reading @Amun saying those Somalis are among the purest even though they look like they’re from Tamil Nadu.

Trending