Somalis are mixed nation

Then you should know better, Somalis are African. Do you think that people from Africa just look one type of way? Africa is diverse, so stop bootyclappin for Arabs.

African isn’t a race
We’re not even black in the sense west Africans are :)
Just say Somali and most people understand

I'm lightskin so I sometimes get mistaken for yemeni or sudani no arab has ever been bad to me m8 infact they were all very friendly
okay but what about the somalis that are black af with Madow hair, do you think arabs look at them and go "hes not black hes arab":nahgirl: you are delusional must somalis are dark skin and almost no arab thinks were arab too, language and religion doesnt change anything:ftw9nwa:

Nah. I’m 100% we are Arabs. We just mix with a little bit of black. That’s all. My parents speaks Arab. Loads of Somalis speaks Arab. We have dna and history. We are defo Arab. Aren’t we also apart of the Arab league. And I also think that Somaliland is more Arab because we are closer geographically. Like we are closer to Yemen and Saudi Arabia. There’s even a tribe called Arab. Because like most somalilanders they are light skinned.
giiiirl:yloezpe:

arabs call us cabeed in their countries we are nothing different from nigerians to them. My grandpa a "lightskin lander" lived there for 30 years and spoke fluent arabic , but still they threw him out just like that because his black. you sound pathethic, you're somali wake up:ileycry:

I'm lightskin so I sometimes get mistaken for yemeni or sudani no arab has ever been bad to me m8 infact they were all very friendly
7C3E889A-1F9A-46A9-92D9-9B567AA38CE3-1619-000003E687874B8A.jpg

giiiirl:yloezpe:

arabs call us cabeed in their countries we are nothing different from nigerians to them. My grandpa a "lightskin lander" lived there for 30 years and spoke fluent arabic , but still they threw him out just like that because his black. you sound pathethic, you're somali wake up:ileycry:

I’m not black. I don’t look like the south Somali Bantus or Madow. I am Somali and therefore I am Arab

Trending

Latest posts