Somalis and Co-parenting

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
You are good people merc, but you need to give us somali men some praise at times as well.

I would never use that kind of racist languague to swedish people. Svenne balle is the n word for swedish for anyone who dont speak Swedish
Why am I even talking to you? Waataa I habaartay hadaaye. Ish! :faysalwtf:

Gambar

VIP
Some will remain married but run away and “retire” to Africa and leave their children behind to be raised by their barely wife. Retire from what lama yaqaan!

I always knew Somaliland boys were the truest gentlemens in Somalia.

Those men remind me of Arab men. They go together with their backward views. They see women as trophies. A married couple are supposed to help each other out. Try telling them that.
Take that back

Lol so I’m a troll because
I talk about the issues I’ve seen and noticed in our community?

Most Somali households are very similar the girls are expected to cook and clean while the boys are free to do as they please in the long run what this creates is the girl Will grow up to be independent and learn to be a responsible adult and people can depend on her

While the boy on the other hand will be self entitled,lazy and will complain about the state of the house without lifting a finger

And than we have fathers who sit in coffee shops for long hours neglecting their wife and kids

And than there’s the ones who go back home to marry a poor girl with the intention if divorcing then when they come back which is haram
The 9 truths and a fat lie. Warya men going home to marry and then divorcing the girl isnt an epidemic. Waliba most young guys who are married off develop a sense of responsibility and work hard when they return to the states. I bet you are a teenage kid seeking attention.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I'm sorry but if your household is like that, you live in a FOB household. In most house, everyone helps around, men or women.
No If that was the reality Somalis wouldn’t mock guys who do household chores
B1139F1E-BC60-4B99-A8AD-3F714728452A.jpeg

Mercury

VIP
The 9 truths and a fat lie. Warya men going home to marry and then divorcing the girl isnt an epidemic. Waliba most young guys who are married off develop a sense of responsibility and work hard when they return to the states. I bet you are a teenage kid seeking attention.

I’m not seeking attention or whatever you claiming

I know guys who go back home to take advantage of poor girls and when they come back from holiday they divorce her

They even made a documentary about it

I’m not seeking attention or whatever you claiming

I know guys who go back home to take advantage of poor girls and when they come back from holiday they divorce her

They even made a documentary about it
Do you by any chance live in the uk? And what are the tribes of your perpetrator friends?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Where am from, the Somali fathers are present in their children's life. Theyre pretty much involved in their children's education, sports and at home.

I always see somali fathers do school shopping on sunday night at my local supermarket.

Where am from, the Somali fathers are present in their children's life. Theyre pretty much involved in their children's education, sports and at home.

I always see somali fathers do school shopping on sunday night at my local supermarket.
Mercury dont like good news on somali men. He like to focus on the worst and argue they are the norm. We need to find out where his anger comes from and offer support to him

Mercury

VIP
Mercury dont like good news on somali men. He like to focus on the worst and argue they are the norm. We need to find out where his anger comes from and offer support to him
Where did I claim everyone are?

From what I noticed once a father get divorced he’s not around for his kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts