Somalis and Co-parenting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why people assuming I mean all Somali fathers are bad all I’m saying is in our community we have many fathers who aren’t much involved in their kids life

Where did I claim everyone are?

From what I noticed once a father get divorced he’s not around for his kids
My parents were divorced, my cousin and my best friend all divorced. All around their kids. In fact my friend won full custody of his kids and is raising them. So its not true at all. somali fathers are not worse than any other group, you hate us for some reason

Mercury

VIP
My parents were divorced, my cousin and my best friend all divorced. All around their kids. In fact my friend won full custody of his kids and is raising them. So its not true at all. somali fathers are not worse than any other group, you hate us for some reason

you’re assuming once again that I claim everyone are bad and exactly how is it hate when you mention something that happens in the Somali community?

Where did I claim everyone are?

From what I noticed once a father get divorced he’s not around for his kids
And thats not true......your message is consistent and your agenda is clear. You have a goal to paint somali men certain way and is now playing word games when you get called out. People can see through what is going on. Even with our 68 IQ:cool:

halwa

✨🌙
And thats not true......your message is consistent and your agenda is clear. You have a goal to paint somali men certain way and is now playing word games when you get called out. People can see through what is going on. Even with our 68 IQ:cool:

Your 68 IQ is doing you no good. It is making you delusional.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Your 68 IQ is doing you no good. It is making you delusional.

:cryinglaughsmiley:
Dont underestimate my 68 IQ, its like a bicycle. Sure its not as fast as car, but it will get to its destination eventually and it has figured out Mercury long time ago. Also halwa is very unhealthy if gaalo knew how it was made they would be in shock lol

halwa

✨🌙
Dont underestimate my 68 IQ, its like a bicycle. Sure its not as fast as car, but it will get to its destination eventually and it has figured out Mercury long time ago. Also halwa is very unhealthy if gaalo knew how it was made they would be in shock lol

Why you people picking on my nick? It is a Somali delicacy. Leave it for the people that like it.

You are deluded, man. Come back to reality. You’ve been having to much qaad and sprite.

Why you people picking on my nick? It is a Somali delicacy. Leave it for the people that like it.

You are deluded, man. Come back to reality. You’ve been having to much qaad and sprite.
halwa is the reason so many somalis have diabetes......and sprite is my least favorite drink. In fact halwa has killed more somalis than qaad

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Was this always the case I wonder? Most people I know that are my age were raised by their mother. I think it’s a generational thing, my parents were raised by both parents. Younger fathers <35 seem to be in their children’s lives, so something must’ve happened during/after the war where men took the backseat.

Ciyaalka xaafada (those who came to the west in their late teens/early 20’s) are notorious for this .

Mercury

VIP

Word games? Lol answer me this where did I say all Somali men are like this

Word games? Lol answer me this where did I say all Somali men are like this
You didnt say all. But you are arguing like a politician focusing on one word as defense like all. But skipping the actual criticism. You are anti somali men and work on spreading negativity about us and turn our people against each other. So I can see through your agenda and so can most here by now. Im waiting for your next thread attacking us

Mercury

VIP
You didnt say all. But you are arguing like a politician focusing on one word as defense like all. But skipping the actual criticism. You are anti somali men and work on spreading negativity about us and turn our people against each other. So I can see through your agenda and so can most here by now. Im waiting for your next thread attacking us

Anti Somali man?

:what1:

I’m not against anyone only certain types that In my opinion are embarrassing like

The Somali guys who believe cooking and cleaning are women chores

The Somali guys who insult other clans

The Somali guys who spend more time in coffee shops than with their family

If your any of those

:ufdup::trash:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts