Somalis and Co-parenting

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
In the west it doesn’t work cause it’s more hectic and more things that’s need to be done while backbone it’s more laidback and calm plus you have maids around the house or relatives nearby who can always help you

But having the mindset to live like back home doesn’t work in the west because the 2 gotta work together as a team

I know. Try telling this to these weirdos on this place. They have the backward thinking. Most of them are in their 40s I think. Their age and their way of thinking doesn’t add up.

People are afraid to change and adapt and that will never get them far.

halwa

✨🌙
:nahgirl: I will implant my seeds into Xaliimos nacala xaarlimadaad tahay ku yaal. May your womb carry and give birth a whole Farax militia naayaa:banderas:
Amiin inshaallah. A whole army to take down you and your whole family. Thanks for the duco :cool::hillarybiz:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Was this always the case I wonder? Most people I know that are my age were raised by their mother. I think it’s a generational thing, my parents were raised by both parents. Younger fathers <35 seem to be in their children’s lives, so something must’ve happened during/after the war where men took the backseat.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
There is levels to this........a bad guy dont mind producing with bad woman. You are trying to keep trash people accountable. Its a losing battle

Look a person can fail all the time but you aren’t a failure until you start blaming someone else

Mercury

VIP
I know. Try telling this to these weirdos on this place. They have the backward thinking. Most of them are in their 40s I think. Their age and their way of thinking doesn’t add up.

People are afraid to change and adapt and that will never get them far.
You can’t have the same mindset as back home when you’re already living here It’s like a guy calling his wife lazy for complaining about housechores and tell her back home 9 year olds do the entire house on their own

Forgetting the part that I’m the west the women is alone and got no help while
Back home there’s always a relative of someone even a maid around to help

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
What is this? My dad was heavily involved in my upbringing and I’m sure that’s the case for the majority of us. At least I thought so I don’t know after reading some of y’alls posts.

halwa

✨🌙
Lool halwa is new generation swede guys. She came to sweden 2013

I don’t live there no more. I was born in Angered. More like the other way. I’ve forgotton the language. I’m using whatever language I have left to fight against a Shrek like you.

Mercury

VIP
Loool if you fail all the time...its fair to say you are failure. You starting to sound like a liberal now.
No it’s a fact everybody fails cause if you’re not failing you’re not even trying hard enough this applies in every aspect of life

Mercury

VIP
What is this? My dad was heavily involved in my upbringing and I’m sure that’s the case for the majority of us. At least I thought so I don’t know after reading some of y’alls posts.
there’s good fathers out there and than there’s absent fathers I just wanna know how come co-parenting is never seen in the Somali community

halwa

✨🌙
You can’t have the same mindset as back home when you’re already living here It’s like a guy calling his wife lazy for complaining about housechores and tell her back home 9 year olds do the entire house on their own

Forgetting the part that I’m the west the women is alone and got no help while
Back home there’s always a relative of someone even a maid around to help

I always knew Somaliland boys were the truest gentlemens in Somalia.

Those men remind me of Arab men. They go together with their backward views. They see women as trophies. A married couple are supposed to help each other out. Try telling them that.

The vast majority of diaspora Somalis are raised by both parents. Remarrying is not a problem. Leaving kids can happen anywhere due to degenerates but for you to try put us on a level of kudhufo kadhaqaq and we don't raise our kids. :susp: Little princess you might have Daddy issues don't put us in your basket.
Go simp somewhere else you AA wannabe.:camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They are trolling. Dont take them serious.

Mercury

VIP
I always knew Somaliland boys were the truest gentlemens in Somalia.

Those men remind me of Arab men. They go together with their backward views. They see women as trophies. A married couple are supposed to help each other out. Try telling them that.
There’s no point living like back in the day when we aren’t camel herders no more

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The vast majority of diaspora Somalis are raised by both parents. Remarrying is not a problem. Leaving kids can happen anywhere due to degenerates but for you to try put us on a level of kudhufo kadhaqaq and we don't raise our kids. :susp: Little princess you might have Daddy issues don't put us in your basket.
Go simp somewhere else you AA wannabe.:camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Most somali families are two parent house hold. OP is just a little hoe talking about absent father like its a epidemic when its actually not. Dont listen to that wasteman, cause clearly hes pushing an agenda.:comeon:

I keep hearing Somali fathers don't raise their children, i'm like where are they getting these nonsense.
I have yet to see Somali father abandoning his kids.

Are reer uk this bad :gucciwhat:
Reer UK need help ASAP. Alhamdulilah me and my family are good, but more and more Somali boys are joining gangs in London and getting stabbed as a result. It’s literally an endemic in the Somali community in Britain right now. The boys worship Madow gang culture and refer to themselves as . :farole:They are a lost cause walahi. All the Somali girls are in higher education, pursuing careers and getting married whilst the boys are selling drugs and getting their guts spilled on the streets :farmajoyaab:

halwa

✨🌙
There’s no point living like back in the day when we aren’t camel herders no more

I hope the Somali ummah change to be a more understanding and passionate people (those that need to change). Hopefully the men learn one thing or two from their partners.

Why are you male northerwesterners so sweet and understanding? :ftw9nwa:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What I want to know is, when Somali couple divorces, how come fhe Somali guy turns out to be a dead beat. Not only do they divorce the wife, they also divorce the kids.

Mercury

VIP
Most somali families are two parent house hold. OP is just a little hoe talking about absent father like its a epidemic when its actually not. Dont listen to that wasteman, cause clearly hes pushing an agenda.:comeon:

I’m not on an agenda
:gucciwhat:

This actually does happen fathers divorce their wife and in the process disappear from their kids lives

Reer UK need help ASAP. Alhamdulilah me and my family are good, but more and more Somali boys are joining gangs in London and getting stabbed as a result. It’s literally an endemic in the Somali community in Britain right now. The boys worship Madow gang culture and refer to themselves as ******s. :farole:They are a lost cause walahi. All the Somali girls are in higher education, pursuing careers and getting married whilst the boys are selling drugs and getting their guts spilled on the streets :farmajoyaab:

:gucciwhat:

This is the biggest lie ever told. If you break it down to STEM it's 50/50. Dare I say in favour of the guys

Status
Not open for further replies.