Somalis and Co-parenting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you teach your daughter to be a feminist and your son to be an incel

My son will be ok insha'allah. But daughter might be problematic. She has to take after her mother, but unfortunately I have poor taste in women aside from aesthetics.

I don't mind an incel son, but hardcore feminist daughter. I wouldn't know what to do with her

Muji

VIP
My son will be ok insha'allah. But daughter might be problematic. She has to take after her mother, but unfortunately I have poor taste in women aside from aesthetics.

I don't mind an incel son, but hardcore feminist daughter. I wouldn't know what to do with her

Lol what do you mean you are bad at choose woman. Are you chasing after trannies too?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The vast majority of diaspora Somalis are raised by both parents. Remarrying is not a problem. Leaving kids can happen anywhere due to degenerates but for you to try put us on a level of kudhufo kadhaqaq and we don't raise our kids. :susp: Little princess you might have Daddy issues don't put us in your basket.
Go simp somewhere else you AA wannabe.:camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Youre delusional than look what I’m saying is this is a thing that happens parents get divorced or whatever BUT they don’t co-parent you will see the father showing up 10-15 years later to his kids wedding like nothing happened

Mercury

VIP
@halwa I think one reason is people adapt the ways from back home where the woman do most of the childrearing and educating the kids and if it gets too much there is always a relative close by to assist

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Most Somalis I know were raised by there dads and feared there dads, also dads would always encourage their sons to do there best because there brothers or there cousins or there saaxibs son was doing good so they have to keep up, especially if he’s the oldest because he’s seen as the heir (curad) to the family so they expect a lot.

Habaryaar, you just need some testosterone or maybe some good . 77123311-C899-4CF1-A9A8-D0DCB6EA1EA5.png

@Mercury you have a lot of anger towards somali dad. You want to tell us about how you grew up and if aabe was around? Cause it really feels you have personal issues. Somalis dad are pound for pound best dad in the world. All my white friends say to me I wish i had somali dad. My black friends say to me they dont even know their own dad....wish they had somali dad. even Theresa May in speech last year called somali dad the unsung heroes of society

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa I think one reason is people adapt the ways from back home where the woman do most of the childrearing and educating the kids and if it gets too much there is always a relative close by to assist

Yeah. It is a bit backward. Keeping old traditions but acting on these traditions in the western world is not helpful for both parties. It might apply back home but it is not an effective method.

Here everyone has their own business to do. You will rarely see a relative around unless it is for certain occasions.

Mercury

VIP
@Mercury you have a lot of anger towards somali dad. You want to tell us about how you grew up and if aabe was around? Cause it really feels you have personal issues. Somalis dad are pound for pound best dad in the world. All my white friends say to me I wish i had somali dad. My black friends say to me they dont even know their own dad....wish they had somali dad. even Theresa May in speech last year called somali dad the unsung heroes of society
No I don’t have any anger towards Somali fathers I just think a lot of Somali guys are lazy in many departments

Muji

VIP
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

I mean finding a good Muslim girl that isn't with the crazy feminist agenda. And willing to marry me. Second part is optional, I'm not above bridal kidnapping

Walal the last girl took you for a ride. Stay single until hoyo finds you someone

Mercury

VIP
Most Somalis I know were raised by there dads and feared there dads, also dads would always encourage their sons to do there best because there brothers or there cousins or there saaxibs son was doing good so they have to keep up, especially if he’s the oldest because he’s seen as the heir (curad) to the family so they expect a lot.

Habaryaar, you just need some testosterone or maybe some good .View attachment 66765

There’s good fathers out there all
I’m saying this does exist I know one father that got 18 kids with 5 different women some back home and some in the Netherlands some of his kids even changed their last name cause they don’t want anything to do with him and one of his daughter is working as a bartender

No I don’t have any anger towards Somali fathers I just think a lot of Somali guys are lazy in many departments
As you are swedish Im just gonna say lika barn leker best some svenskarna seger. Trash will always attract trash. Its not the job os good men to uplift trash women. just as its not the same with women uplifting trash men. People will usually end with someone on their level. so if you have trash partner.....good chance is you are the same and will produce trash children. Thats just how nature is

Mercury

VIP
As you are swedish Im just gonna say lika barn leker best some svenskarna seger. Trash will always attract trash. Its not the job os good men to uplift trash women. just as its not the same with women uplifting trash men. People will usually end with someone on their level. so if you have trash partner.....good chance is you are the same and will produce trash children. Thats just how nature is

If a woman isn’t “good” than why decide to have kids with such a person?

Why not hold yourself accountable for the choices you make

Mercury

VIP
Yeah. It is a bit backward. Keeping old traditions but acting on these traditions in the western world is not helpful for both parties. It might apply back home but it is not an effective method.

Here everyone has their own business to do. You will rarely see a relative around unless it is for certain occasions.
In the west it doesn’t work cause it’s more hectic and more things that’s need to be done while backbone it’s more laidback and calm plus you have maids around the house or relatives nearby who can always help you

But having the mindset to live like back home doesn’t work in the west because the 2 gotta work together as a team

halwa

✨🌙

helvete. Din jävla idiot! Din svenne balle

Anything you say after this won’t be understood so don’t bother :cool::hillarybiz:

If a woman isn’t “good” than why decide to have kids with such a person?

Why not hold yourself accountable for the choices you make
There is levels to this........a bad guy dont mind producing with bad woman. You are trying to keep trash people accountable. Its a losing battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending