Somalis and Co-parenting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t live there no more. I was born in Angered. More like the other way. I’ve forgotton the language. I’m using whatever language I have left to fight against a Shrek like you.
Stockholmare loooool. You cant take the 08 attitude out of someone. It stays with you forever

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I hope the Somali ummah change to be a more understanding and passionate people (those that need to change). Hopefully the men learn one thing or two from their partners.

Why are you male northerwesterners so sweet and understanding? :ftw9nwa:
How you know I’m from the north lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I’m not on an agenda
:gucciwhat:

This actually does happen fathers divorce their wife and in the process disappear from their kids lives
Sxb all your threads are about somali men or how somali families are broken. Some of the new people might not see it but I see right through your bullshit. You ain’t fooling me:camby:

You troll:childplease:

Ok, you're not lying. Somali girls are all engineers and lawyers while us ashy abdis are gang banging
You need to face reality sxb. It’s a fact that more Somali girls than boys are in education. Many boys quit before they even finish college. Unfortunately many boys are having an identity crisis and are becoming gangsters as a result, and it’s very difficult to control a boy, but girls who became ciyaal suuq are quickly married off. Marriage is a safety net for girls.

halwa

✨🌙
Hard to preach to us when he want to separate our country. So he is smart avoiding that subject

Are you intimidated by it? Somalia is one. No one can separate it even if they tried.

Svenne balle. Is svenne balle still a curse word over there? It was when I was around

Mercury

VIP
Sxb all your threads are about somali men or how somali families are broken. Some of the new people might not see it but I see right through your bullshit. You ain’t fooling me:camby:

You troll:childplease:
Lol so I’m a troll because
I talk about the issues I’ve seen and noticed in our community?

Most Somali households are very similar the girls are expected to cook and clean while the boys are free to do as they please in the long run what this creates is the girl Will grow up to be independent and learn to be a responsible adult and people can depend on her

While the boy on the other hand will be self entitled,lazy and will complain about the state of the house without lifting a finger

And than we have fathers who sit in coffee shops for long hours neglecting their wife and kids

And than there’s the ones who go back home to marry a poor girl with the intention if divorcing then when they come back which is haram

Mercury

VIP
Hard to preach to us when he want to separate our country. So he is smart avoiding that subject
Sxb it’s been 30 years these politicians will keep acting like Somalia is the enemy and put all focus on recognition instead of developing the country and helping the citizens

You need to face reality sxb. It’s a fact that more Somali girls than boys are in education. Many boys quit before they even finish college. Unfortunately many boys are having an identity crisis and are becoming gangsters as a result, and it’s very difficult to control a boy, but girls who became ciyaal suuq are quickly married off. Marriage is a safety net for girls.

No, I entirely agree. By raw numbers, Somali girls without a doubt outnumber their male counterparts in higher education. By a disturbing margin at that. But imho the numbers in STEM from my experience balances out. Wallahi I have never met a Somali girl studying Maths, Physics, Engineering, Comp Sci etc. I'm sure they're around, but I feel that among us Somalis the general trend of male/female dominated subjects is perfectly in line with others. Meaning Somali girls are extremely overrepresented in degrees like Biology, Healthcare, English, Psychology etc. Go to any mid/low-tier university like QMUL, Aston, BCU, DMU, Wolverhampton etc. walk into a Finance or Comp Sci lecture and tell me with a straight face you'd expect more Xalimos than Abdis. Likewise if you take a headcount in Biomed for example, you'll be pressed to find an ashy abdi

I'm sorry your mothers are marrying terrible men and you want to act like everyone has this problem.

majority of somali families I know have BOTH the mother and the father contributing.

Don't try to project your daddy issues onto us

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm sorry your mothers are marrying terrible men and you want to act like everyone has this problem.

majority of somali families I know have BOTH the mother and the father contributing.

Don't try to project your daddy issues onto us
Sxb this like 1000th thread he made on this topic:mindblown:

Now I get why I stopped checking out general :ohlord:

Lol so I’m a troll because
I talk about the issues I’ve seen and noticed in our community?

Most Somali households are very similar the girls are expected to cook and clean while the boys are free to do as they please in the long run what this creates is the girl Will grow up to be independent and learn to be a responsible adult and people can depend on her

While the boy on the other hand will be self entitled,lazy and will complain about the state of the house without lifting a finger

And than we have fathers who sit in coffee shops for long hours neglecting their wife and kids

And than there’s the ones who go back home to marry a poor girl with the intention if divorcing then when they come back which is haram

I'm sorry but if your household is like that, you live in a FOB household. In most house, everyone helps around, men or women.

Sxb it’s been 30 years these politicians will keep acting like Somalia is the enemy and put all focus on recognition instead of developing the country and helping the citizens
You are good people merc, but you need to give us somali men some praise at times as well.

Are you intimidated by it? Somalia is one. No one can separate it even if they tried.

Svenne balle. Is svenne balle still a curse word over there? It was when I was around

I would never use that kind of racist languague to swedish people. Svenne balle is the n word for swedish for anyone who dont speak Swedish

halwa

✨🌙
You are good people merc, but you need to give us somali men some praise at times as well.

I would never use that kind of racist languague to swedish people. Svenne balle is the n word for swedish for anyone who dont speak Swedish

I meant to say is it still used. Meh , we used to use it left, right and centre back in the day but then again we never had any swedes in my class except for my class teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending