SOMALILAND : The Country that doesn't exist (Documentary)!

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Indeed CumarMaxmuud got massacred by Afweyne but that doesnt justify the secession of northern Mudug. Just like the Afweyne genocide is not the justification for Somaaliland repealing 1960 unification with Somaalia Itaaliaan
I did not know that Cumar Maxamuuds got massacred. what happened?

Clane state you say?
Despite the fact the last election in May MPs and councillors we're elected that represented every clan in Somaliland :mjlol:
Yes it's suffers from tribalism but to call it a clan state is an insult to all the people elected none - Isaaq Mps and councillors such as Barkhad Batuun who got the most amount of votes as MP despite being a "Midgaan".
View attachment 194025

Were all the presidents of Somaliland Isaaq?
Three of the main parties in SL all had Isaaqs running from presidency last elections yet it’s not a clan state. Couldn’t even let USP lead one of the 3 parties:mjlol:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Clane state you say?
Despite the fact the last election in May MPs and councillors we're elected that represented every clan in Somaliland :mjlol:
Yes it's suffers from tribalism but to call it a clan state is an insult to all the people elected none - Isaaq Mps and councillors such as Barkhad Batuun who got the most amount of votes as MP despite being a "Midgaan".
View attachment 194025

Were all the presidents of Somaliland Isaaq?
The most racist stat in terms when it comes to minorities is now trying to label itself as a democratic and having reperesentives to clans like Gaboye after centuries of abuse and neglect, sheeko Xaraleey walle Miss Qaldaan.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

FYI, Barkhad Batuun is already exposed on Somalia media for receiving 15k dollars to fund his election campaign from FGS minister Caasho Tiktok whom they share the same Gaboye clan and both hail from desert state of S1iland in Somalia, keep spreading fake news and trying change the narrative:mjlol:

Last edited:

Reborn
The most racist stat in terms when it comes to minorities is now trying to label itself as a democratic and having reperesentives to clans like Gaboye after centuries of abuse and neglect, sheeko Xaraleey walle Miss Qaldaan.:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

FYI, Barkhad Batuun is already exposed on Somalia media for receiving 15k dollars to fund his election campaign from FGS minister Caasho Tiktok whom they share the same Gaboye clan and both hail from desert state of S1iland in Somalia, keep spreading fake news and trying change the narrative:mjlol:

I see you're allergic to acknowledging progress but receptive to conspiracy theories :heh:
What fake news did I exactly share as I only stated there are elected members in government which you acknowledge?

Last edited:
I did not know that Cumar Maxamuuds got massacred. what happened?

Afweyne practiced for the Isaaq Genocide by sending rape gangs, literally poisoning wells, etc. he did everything except promising to join American Christian fundamentalists in prayer to Ciisa caleyhi salaam

He saved those American pray-to-Jesus-promises for when he desperately weapons against SNM

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I see you're allergic to acknowledging progress but receptive to conspiracy theories :heh:
What fake news did I exactly share other than stating there are elected members in government which you acknowledge?

Barkhad Batuun wasn't elected out of Islanimo or our good and clean heart by Landers, he was funded by a triblistic FGS minister who managed to steal the money IC intended for Somalis during the Jubba river outbursts, you honestly can't use "We elect minorities" on Khadar's election, he was fully funded by an outside source.:mybusiness:

So your hypothesis is that due to all three President being from the same clan means SL is a clan state. :mjlol:
You Somalians can't see anything beyond clans which is no surprise given the draconian 4.5 system that is implemented.Nothing is stopping a non isaaq to set up a party and become president in Somaliland.Even a former kacaan national intelligence officer beat an SNM commander so that's inspiration for those that wanna pursue that path.
There’s a strong chance that Riyaale was just an anomaly tbh doubt something like that happens again. SL is just jeegans vs garxajis with jeegans inevitably winning and Harti/Samaroon just watching from the sidelines. I highly doubt SL would let 5-6 other clans create their own political parties there’d be like 10 parties at that point, wishful thinking.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
weird thread I see

giphy.gif

Imagine being mad that an Ajnabi visits and talks about Somalilands history. No wonder punanians are known as women :mjlol:

nah. MJs don't hold on to little things like somalilanders do

What's there to hold onto mate. You were beaten and raped into submission then bought like the cheap wh0res you are to be Siad barres chihuahuas :gucciwhat:
IMG_20210613_165628_2.jpg

From 1982-1991 the Mj joined their darod brothers in singing Abo Siad lullabies until he died in a toilet. Their Pagan father Barre was defeated and the faqash are still big mad. Imagine calling this Gaal "Daddy" after he raped and bought your people. Stockholm syndrome iga dheh, this is what prostitutes are made of:pachah1:
IMG_20210720_231621.jpg

Last edited:

alien

📍outer space
VIP
What's there to hold onto mate. You were beaten and raped into submission then bought like the cheap wh0res you are to be Siad barres chihuahuas :gucciwhat:
View attachment 194145

From 1982-1991 the Mj joined their darod brothers in singing Abo Siad lullabies until he died in a toilet. Their Pagan father Barre was defeated and the faqash are still big mad. Imagine calling this Gaal "Daddy" after he raped and bought your people. Stockholm syndrome iga dheh, this is what prostitutes are made of:pachah1:
View attachment 194148
to be completely honest. I don't even know much about what happened to MJ. I haven't even heard of it before this thread

Trending

Latest posts