SOMALILAND : The Country that doesn't exist (Documentary)!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
:pachah1:There is one thing all these SL government funded documentaries and Vlogs have all in common and they never miss to mention these things, this is the type of message they are passing to the Western world.

1. 1:17 The victim narrative( We Wuz/Were Xasuuqed and Sheit).

2. 1:20 We don't get no Aid please some to our way, even though SL is one of the biggest and longest IC aid recipients in the country than any other FMS and known to have swindled more than others.

3. 3:30, and of course don't forget to mention the khat,90% of our adults consume are Khat and are addicts, we are in a serious need for funds such as housing and rehabing them, even though as a government we have never banned or tried to do something about it, unfortonly we can't stop the Ethiopian khat flowing to our triangle desert state even during the Coronvirus and our MPs even pass motions while high on the khat leaves.:drakelaugh:

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
Somaliland does not exist
giphy.gif

1: What happened in Somaliland is well documented, even your "aabo Formaggio" acknowledges that.

2: Everbody know that Somaliland get almost nothing compared to the AMISOM government and it's little lackeys.

3. Khat are thing in all somali communities, but didn't you guys take it to the next level by trading one of your most prestigious resources for it? They sure got you with that one.

The ethiopians: hey guys we need fish but we don't have access to the ocean, wait let's give these dumb pirates and terrorists scum some khat and see if they are dumb enough to give us their fish.

Last edited:
Now that I am more educated on Somaliland, I fully support their independence/recognition. The genocide Daroods did to them was very sick. The before and after pictures of Hargeisa really show their resilience :it0tdo8:

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
Now that I am more educated on Somaliland, I fully support their independence/recognition. The genocide Daroods did to them was very sick. The before and after pictures of Hargeisa really show their resilience :it0tdo8:
so they should get independence because of clan issues. basically meaning Somaliland is a clan state representing only ishaaqs and what happened to them. meaning that the non Isaaq regions should be allowed to leave Somaliand

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
1: What happened in Somaliland is well documented, even your "aabo Formaggio" acknowledges that.

2: Everbody know that Somaliland get almost nothing compared to the AMISOM government and it's little lackeys.

3. Khat are thing in all somali communities, but didn't you guys take it to the next level by trading one of your most prestigious resources for it? They sure got you with that one.

continue crying for independence langaab clan state

so they should get independence because of clan issues. basically meaning Somaliland is a clan state representing only ishaaqs and what happened to them. meaning that the non Isaaq regions should be allowed to leave Somaliand
The non isaaq regions of Somaliland support Somaliland because it gives them stability and peace compared to the rest of Somalia. If I'm not mistaken the Daroods invited Somaliland troops in their cities

Last edited:

alien

๐Ÿ“outer space
VIP
The non isaaq regions of Somaliland support Somaliland because it gives them stability and peace compared to the rest of Somalia. If I'm not mistaken the Daroods invited Somaliland troops in their cities
people are arrested because they wave the Somalia flag. the whole state is a clan state and is based on clan issues. doesn't seem very peaceful

people are arrested because they wave the Somalia flag. the whole state is a clan state and is based on clan issues. doesn't seem very peaceful
That is something I didn't like at first but we have to be honest, The blue somali flag threatens Somaliland's sovereignty. I'm sure they would have no problem with it if they were recognized. Somaliland is the only fully peaceful state in Somalia. Puntland is second and they have Al Shabaab and even ISIS

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
That is something I didn't like at first but we have to be honest, The blue somali flag threatens Somaliland's sovereignty. I'm sure they would have no problem with it if they were recognized. Somaliland is the only fully peaceful state in Somalia. Puntland is second and they have Al Shabaab and even ISIS
you didn't get it during our civil war do you think you will get recognition soon.

giphy.gif

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
Somalis Are An Experiment From The Above It's All Lie We Will all Die Soon There Are No Longer Real Muslims In This World

giphy.gif
where did you bring that from?

Islam is still expanding and we still have centries before dajjal.

you are the type of people who thought that the world will end by 2012 then 2015 then 2020 and now 2027.

you guys are a gigantic L

where did you bring that from?

Islam is still expanding and we still have centries before dajjal.

you are the type of people who thought that the world will end by 2012 then 2015 then 2020 and now 2027.

you guys are a gigantic L
It's True Why Won't You Believe Me

giphy.gif