SOMALILAND : The Country that doesn't exist (Documentary)!

Nah that can't be real wtf swapping fish for khat???

As real as it can get..
giphy.gif

people are arrested because they wave the Somalia flag. the whole state is a clan state and is based on clan issues. doesn't seem very peaceful
not surprising lol, most somalis live and die for their stupid qabil and pass their toxic thinking on their children.

Reborn
That's just a regular YouTuber that produces niche videos on Africa it ain't nothing to with SL funding it....
From an international observer, Somaliland is a fascinating state to talk about. When you see vloggers and commentators make videos on it, don't just assume it has SL fingerprints over it.

This channel does get gov funding and will be releasing an hour plus documentary on Somaliland soon.

Reborn
so they should get independence because of clan issues. basically meaning Somaliland is a clan state representing only ishaaqs and what happened to them. meaning that the non Isaaq regions should be allowed to leave Somaliand

Clane state you say?
Despite the fact the last election in May MPs and councillors we're elected that represented every clan in Somaliland :mjlol:
Yes it's suffers from tribalism but to call it a clan state is an insult to all the people elected none - Isaaq Mps and councillors such as Barkhad Batuun who got the most amount of votes as MP despite being a "Midgaan".
download (11).jpeg

Were all the presidents of Somaliland Isaaq?

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Now that I am more educated on Somaliland, I fully support their independence/recognition. The genocide Daroods did to them was very sick. The before and after pictures of Hargeisa really show their resilience :it0tdo8:
tf u on mj got killed too, everyone lost something on the civil war but none calaacal like them 24/7

Now that I am more educated on Somaliland, I fully support their independence/recognition. The genocide Daroods did to them was very sick. The before and after pictures of Hargeisa really show their resilience :it0tdo8:
In that case , Isaaqs should be independant not Somaliland.

The concept of Somaliland is based on 1960 borders, 50% of the population in said borders are non-isaaq and actually partook in the genocide.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Clane state you say?
Despite the fact the last election in May MPs and councillors we're elected that represented every clan in Somaliland :mjlol:
Yes it's suffers from tribalism but to call it a clan state is an insult to all the people elected none - Isaaq Mps and councillors such as Barkhad Batuun who got the most amount of votes as MP despite being a "Midgaan".
View attachment 194025

Were all the presidents of Somaliland Isaaq?
somalilands claims for independence is about what happened to isaaqs meaning its a clan state.

In that case , Isaaqs should be independant not Somaliland.

The concept of Somaliland is based on 1960 borders, 50% of the population in said borders are non-isaaq and actually partook in the genocide.
When Somalia stablizes and they want to leave Somaliland, they should be able to but right now they arent really showing that they don't want to be apart of it. Their leaders and people celebrate May 18 every year

When Somalia stablizes and they want to leave Somaliland, they should be able to but right now they arent really showing that they don't want to be apart of it. Their leaders and people celebrate May 18 every year
No they don't , its a minority who celeberate may 18. I am not totally against the restructuring of Somalia into its pre-1960 state but it would need the restructuring of what it means to be a "Somalilander".

Whether Somaliland becomes independent or Somalia reigns supreme depends on the inhabitants of both. Both states are disunified but the latter is also facing a terrorist insurgency which won't be going anywhere.

Personally i want a diaspora only state in Waqooyi.

so they should get independence because of clan issues. basically meaning Somaliland is a clan state representing only ishaaqs and what happened to them. meaning that the non Isaaq regions should be allowed to leave Somaliand
Walanweyn aren't your failed state based on clannism 4.5 or more accurately 2.5 system?

Also Somaliland wasn't founded because of the xasuuq it was founded because of you monkeys fighting against each other in xamar bringing cause which lead northern communities to break away and restore our sovereign state of Somaliland and the foundation of Somaliland political system was agreed in Borama conference which Samroon elders hosted and it was a Gadabursi who made the flag and wrote the national anthem so it's more accurately to say Somaliland is Dir country

somalilands claims for independence is about what happened to isaaqs meaning its a clan state.
Your a is a clan state where two clans swap powers every 4 years please don't compare us to your failed state we have elections and even elected non isaaq as president orod naga tag walenwanyahow :drakekidding:

You might be well meaning but reason for Somaaliland repealing the 1960 unification law is not because of Afweyne genocide that was supported by northern Jabartis.

Its about the South violating the spirit and letter of the unification law, from the Wanlaweyn election for of 1961 to CaliMahdi betraying the liberation struggle and covenant between SNM and Caydiid

tf u on mj got killed too, everyone lost something on the civil war but none calaacal like them 24/7

Indeed CumarMaxmuud got massacred by Afweyne but that doesnt justify the secession of northern Mudug. Just like the Afweyne genocide is not the justification for Somaaliland repealing 1960 unification with Somaalia Itaaliaan

50% of the population in said borders are non-isaaq and actually partook in the genocide.

We can pretend Isaaq are minority it doesnt matter though. What matters is that SNM signed the 1991 separation with the defeated Afweyne fans

Walanweyn aren't your failed state based on clannism 4.5 or more accurately 2.5 system?

Also Somaliland wasn't founded because of the xasuuq it was founded because of you monkeys fighting against each other in xamar bringing cause which lead northern communities to break away and restore our sovereign state of Somaliland and the foundation of Somaliland political system was agreed in Borama conference which Samroon elders hosted and it was a Gadabursi who made the flag and wrote the national anthem so it's more accurately to say Somaliland is Dir country

I agree mostly but I would not insult reer Muqdisho clan when you debate someone from another clan that lives in Qandala. The Muqdisho clan are the biggest victims of a system where power is distributed in 4.5 affirmative action formula that underrepresents Haawiye and Muqdisho region is the only place forced to share it's wealth with other regions, every tribe gets a say in what happens in Muqdisho but Muqdisho has no say in what happens in other regions

Trending