Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Saaxib, what a waste of thread :comeon: I come back to sspot and you've not changed

It's a deal made with Somaliland and UAE, they might finess Somaliland but definitely not UAE.

The contract is binding for 30 years, which is the extent of the lease.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Saaxib, what a waste of thread :comeon: I come back to sspot and you've not changed

It's a deal made with Somaliland and UAE, they might finess Somaliland but definitely not UAE.

The contract is binding for 30 years, which is the extent of the lease.

PM-Abiy-Ahmed-Eating-Beles-Eritrea[1].jpg

Guess where this was taken?

:mjpls:

@TabK u choosing to blind yourself from the strong infrastructure in PL, i posted the somalispot article I posted, u chose to ignore it not me

Look at this, after checking satellites for all isaaq towns, this wud be the largest city after hargeisa-burco-gabiley-erigavo and this is the smallest tuulo that are dotted everywhere in Bosaso. All over the national high way, all over the coastal areas, all over the interior, it's just full bro, not a single village in the UN mismatches with PL satellite feed where-as 99% of your villages don't exist if you scan all the area u call villages nothing empty land n names exist.

Still no video.

See where lying gets you? Dont make stupid claims again.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
View attachment 157417

Guess where this was taken?

:mjpls:
No idea but just to remind you, technically Ethiopia signed a deal with DP World and in that deal Somaliland is a share owner.

It’s the sad truth but it’s an easy way of making sure everyone does their part as DP World is a majority owner for a period of 30 years.

Bro you’re not new to the political dynamics in East Africa:ufdup:

Why can't you people behave like normal individuals and stop acting like wild animals? This is the development section. I got better things to do then clean up verbal diarrhea. You're totally unstable.

:noneck:

Carry on like gentleman

:farmajoyaab:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I am pretty sure there are legal venues to back out of contracts like applying the force majeure clause i.e. the civil war. Let's also not forget that unlike DP, Ethiopia is a sovereign party. This fact puts in doubt legal enforceability of the contract in foreign courts.

I am not convinced by the news though. It would be short-sighted for Ethiopia to put all of its eggs in one basket (Djibouti port), unless Abiy is trying to punish Biixi and reward Farmaajo. Or he has some other back-up alternative.

@sincity Where was that picture taken?

Last edited:
I zoomed into somewhere between Ceerigaabo and Ceel Afwayne on Google Earth and I compared how it was few years ago to how it is today.

Attachments

• ceerigaabo2.png
    ceerigaabo2.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 150
  • Ceerigaabo1.png
    Ceerigaabo1.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 167
Habashi is always Habashi. Nothing chances with new Leadership. Especially foreign relations.

I remember reading Tplf and Malez infrastructure vision article stating that:

Northern Ethiopia will use Djibouti and Sudan for Port Services
Southern Ethiopia will use kenya for Port Services.

This is where it gets interesting he said, in the East we can use berbera "if"
Somalia wants.

look he did not say if for all Countries but only for Somalia, because he knows the history
of Somalia and Somalis and Abyssinians.

Abyssinia will always remain feudal and closed Society.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How many threads are you guys gonna make about this road?I swear I seen 3-4 threads on the construction of this road in the last two days alone.:mjlol:

Y'all acting like people are hating on y'all but obviously no one is, just create one Mega thread in the development section and stuck them up one there.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure there are legal venues to back out of contracts like applying the force majeure clause i.e. the civil war. Let's also not forget that unlike DP, Ethiopia is a sovereign party. This fact puts in doubt legal enforceability of the contract in foreign courts.

I am not convinced by the news though. It would be short-sighted for Ethiopia to put all of its eggs in one basket (Djibouti port), unless Abiy is trying to punish Biixi and reward Farmaajo. Or he has some other back-up alternative.

@sincity Where was that picture taken?
It's not confirmed yet but I think Abiy will focus on Djibouti and Eritrea ports since it's closer and has better roads/trains. Plus China has a lot of soft power in Ethiopia and AU as whole and I bet their not very happy with SL & taiwan relationship. These people are ruthless when it comes to Taiwan wallaih it's kinda funny.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I zoomed into somewhere between Ceerigaabo and Ceel Afwayne on Google Earth and I compared how it was few years ago to how it is today.

You zoomed in on another 30 km section with dirt all the way to burco, stop making misleading threads, this is your last warning, we don't want your god damn SL is going to be recognized or ghost village nonsense here. Stop taking a section of road and misleading ppl that it is 140 km, when it's not and can be measured online. You god damn fool, just stop it, ghost development stories are not welcome here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending