NEWS Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
It's not confirmed yet but I think Abiy will focus on Djibouti and Eritrea ports since it's closer and has better roads/trains. Plus China has a lot of soft power in Ethiopia and AU as whole and I bet their not very happy with SL & taiwan relationship. These people are ruthless when it comes to Taiwan wallaih it's kinda funny.
I was getting a feeling that this might be some sort of punishment of the Biixi regime. But, I totally missed the China-Taiwan angle in Somaliland. It makes sense now. Since China is hypersensitive to Taiwan's international recognition, I bet it let Abiy know that the Berbera port utilization is out of question for the Chinese companies.

Waiting for confirmation of the Habashi withdrawal from the port deal though.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
There is no report @SirLancelLord to see the methodology used since it similar to the ghost village shit where u handed into hundreds of villages but in reality it's all sand/rocks on the ground. Your data is similar, you hand in what u want to hear, but never methodology u used, as the methodology can expose u into 'fakeness'.

I already know how dire the situation is in SL on all measurement points, the question is the sampling rate used, this is probably diaspora landers being sampled, see something dr osman will stand up and say stop the FKN SHENANIGANS u af-gashins the world and also your own ppl have had enuff of your continous lies

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I am pretty sure there are legal venues to back out of contracts like applying the force majeure clause i.e. the civil war. Let's also not forget that unlike DP, Ethiopia is a sovereign party. This fact puts in doubt legal enforceability of the contract in foreign courts.

I am not convinced by the news though. It would be short-sighted for Ethiopia to put all of its eggs in one basket (Djibouti port), unless Abiy is trying to punish Biixi and reward Farmaajo. Or he has some other back-up alternative.

@sincity Where was that picture taken?
The picture was taken on their way by road to Assab port. The UAE announced it will upgrade the road connecting the two countries and build a oil pipeline as well.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Not to mention, Puntland is the only Somali administration mentioned on the US Treasury's "Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons" list:

View attachment 157276

View attachment 157277

View attachment 157278
You think you can spin this?! Huh

Do you think we're that stupid to believe your egregious LIES. READ the fucking line that mentions Puntland, they're talking about ABNA AL KHILAFA aka ISS of East Africa that's based in Galgala mountains of Puntland region, Somalia.

The entire information of every designated individual/organisation on that list is mentioned here... Their fake names, their birth places, their region of operations, and their nationalities.

Wonder why don't you post the number of times THIS LIST mentions Hargaysa if we're spinning facts. 16 TIMES it mentions Hargeysa, Somalia.

Why would the US government arm and train our PSF forces if we're "terrorist region" dooôfaryhow??!

This list mentions hundreds of other regions around the world almost 446 times to be exact. Read carefully before posting such falsehoods awowga wase

IMG_20201206_114503.jpg

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
You zoomed in on another 30 km section with dirt all the way to burco, stop making misleading threads, this is your last warning, we don't want your god damn SL is going to be recognized or ghost village nonsense here. Stop taking a section of road and misleading ppl that it is 140 km, when it's not and can be measured online. You god damn fool, just stop it, ghost development stories are not welcome here

Google Maps doesn't update live, you have to wait next year

SirLancelLord

VIP
There is no report @SirLancelLord to see the methodology used since it similar to the ghost village shit where u handed into hundreds of villages but in reality it's all sand/rocks on the ground. Your data is similar, you hand in what u want to hear, but never methodology u used, as the methodology can expose u into 'fakeness'.

I already know how dire the situation is in SL on all measurement points, the question is the sampling rate used, this is probably diaspora landers being sampled, see something dr osman will stand up and say stop the FKN SHENANIGANS u af-gashins the world and also your own ppl have had enuff of your continous lies

Drink some tea crazy man.

We got data, you got theories

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Drink some tea crazy man.

We got data, you got theories

Reports is 'data' only in SL academics not PL academics, reports are only 'findings' in proper university and any report with no mention to their methodology isn't data u dumb kid nor is it going to be hosted by any international institute as you didn't follow the proper procedures of academia and let it stay on your god damn af-gashin SL servers in it's unrecognized cesspool as it falls under the online website category of billions of page of opinions and mythology not academic journals which is what influences only govt not blogs or twitter cries or website, nice try kiddo, u n @Dues Ex Machete should create your own academic standards cause it's outside international norms and heading into psuedo-isaaq and psuedo-sade institutes, enjoy your diploma or degree from such institution but no-one is hiring your ass should give u an indicator 'knowledge' can not be 'bought' thru corruption as u will always lack the skills needed for the investment and won't get past the interview stage as your given challenges to solve in your field which obviously u won't be able to as u 'bought' your damn worthless degree.

PL universities are going to be endorsed by world wide industries as 'credible' as we begin higher learning reforms like we did with our primary/secondary education system known as the best in Somalia, u shall see the same with our universities and the world will tell u 'majerteniya' is the best and i'd love to see u argue back kkkkkkk with psuedo-isaaq and psuedo sade institutions as all the jobs in Somalia and companies will hire PL workers as it's industry accredited and yours isn't will send you into fit of rage n envy n resort into your hatred growing which is our intention

SirLancelLord

VIP
Reports is 'data' only in SL academics not PL academics, reports are only 'findings' in proper university and any report with no mention to their methodology isn't data u dumb kid nor is it going to be hosted by any international institute as you didn't follow the proper procedures of academia and let it stay on your god damn af-gashin SL servers in it's unrecognized cesspool as it falls under the online website category of billions of page of opinions and mythology not academic journals which is what influences only govt not blogs or twitter cries or website, nice try kiddo, u n @Dues Ex Machete should create your own academic standards cause it's outside international norms and heading into psuedo-isaaq and psuedo-sade institutes, enjoy your diploma or degree from such institution but no-one is hiring your ass should give u an indicator 'knowledge' can not be 'bought' thru corruption as u will always lack the skills needed for the investment and won't get past the interview stage as your given challenges to solve in your field which obviously u won't be able to as u 'bought' your damn worthless degree.

PL universities are going to be endorsed by world wide industries as 'credible' as we begin higher learning reforms like we did with our primary/secondary education system known as the best in Somalia, u shall see the same with our universities and the world will tell u 'majerteniya' is the best and i'd love to see u argue back kkkkkkk with psuedo-isaaq and psuedo sade institutions as all the jobs in Somalia and companies will hire PL workers as it's industry accredited and yours isn't will send you into fit of rage n envy n resort into your hatred growing which is our intention

More ifs buts or maybe's

Theories are nothing, this document I shared is from surveying people in all regions of Somaliland

PL has never collected or surveyed data. You guys make forecast from thin air.

We in Somaliland know we're in a bad state by the information we gather, we're not delusional like all of you thinking we're the richest

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
More ifs buts or maybe's

Theories are nothing, this document I shared is from surveying people in all regions of Somaliland

PL has never collected or surveyed data. You guys make forecast from thin air.

We in Somaliland know we're in a bad state by the information we gather, we're not delusional like all of you thinking we're the richest

Even @Dues Ex Machete is smarter then you as you don't even know what 'data' is sparingly as if it's just 'information' and 'reports' put together, data has methodologies behind it, it's linked to a 'formula' in order to convert that information into 'data'. What is different to you and me now as we have information circulating back n forth, and it's not much different your SL report as all it is information and not 'data' as it hasn't even provided what methodolgy or formula it used to reach those outcomes, waa sheeko af-gashin and putting in 'numbers' in spreadsheets, totally brilliant, where-as if you had 'formula n methodology' u wud say this what we used to reach our findings. It's obvious u haven't reached beyond 'course level university' of factual learning, cause u won't stand a chance in research field with that sort of nonsense, in-fact it's very rare to see Isaaq anywhere beyond course level studies and that's not 'common' either, you have a very weak academia in comparison to Majerten.

Govt doesn't do their own reports, it's comprised u dumb f*ck, they need an independent institution called 'academia' that does it's investigation, u r just beneath me waryaa piss off, I am not going to teach u how to be normal society, go back to your kangaroo state shit where your govt does it's own information which is called 'data' in SL kangaroo state kkkkkkk talk about bililiqo toos ah of the academic method, that's truly brilliant of you as u never calculated into the equation 'conflict of interest' which is the whole reason for academia to be separate institution outside of govt and policy advisor, it's not govt that decides but academics do

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
I dont think you are stupid, I know you are stupid. After all you are the idiot who made this comment:

View attachment 157550

Bunch of laughing emojis won't get you off the hook doøfaryahow. You're caught red-handed with your LIES. Telling us Puntland is in US's designated terrorist list which is LAUGHABLE.

But this chart is authentic.. poorest of the poor
IMG_20201206_150152.jpg

Bunch of laughing emojis won't get you off the hook doøfaryahow. You're caught red-handed with your LIES. Telling us Puntland is in US's designated terrorist list which is LAUGHABLE.

But this chart is authentic.. poorest of the poorView attachment 157551

Again, you continue to prove to be an utter retard.

On that list, by your own admission, the only Somali administration named is Puntland region.

End of story.

Screen Shot 2020-12-06 at 09.14.54.png

:mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Again, you continue to prove to be an utter retard.

On that list, by your own admission, the only Somali administration named is Puntland region.

End of story.

View attachment 157552
So Hargeysa isn't part of your region?!! The list mentions [Hargaysa, Somalia] 16 times. :draketf:

Walaahi You're an imbecile for not acknowledging that simple fact :chrisfreshhah:
IMG_20201206_114503.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Interview with Djibouti's president

Q: Among the numerous Djibouti hub development projects you have launched in recent months in spite of the pandemic, ranging from the new Damerjog oil terminal to the capital’s business district, not to mention the ship maintenance yard, one in particular has attracted a lot of attention: the road corridor connecting the Port of Tadjoura to northern Ethiopia. Are you looking to gain a competitive edge over Eritrea’s Port of Massawa, which underwent a major renovation after the thaw in relations between Addis Ababa and Asmara?

A: In the long run, yes, we always need to be a few steps ahead. But competition between Djibouti and Eritrea isn’t imminent: connecting Massawa via a modern railway line requires extremely costly and complex rehabilitation, upgrading and construction works given the region’s hilly topography.

Q: Another competitor, one that poses a greater short-term challenge, is the Port of Berbera in Somaliland, in which your former partner, the Emirati company DP World, plans to invest massively.

A: Massively? I haven’t heard anything of the sort so far, other than project proposals. DP World excels at creating buzz, but then, in the end, nothing happens. You don’t even see the slightest crane in the sky. We are paid to know.

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
The picture was taken on their way by road to Assab port. The UAE announced it will upgrade the road connecting the two countries and build a oil pipeline as well.
Q: Another competitor, one that poses a greater short-term challenge, is the Port of Berbera in Somaliland, in which your former partner, the Emirati company DP World, plans to invest massively.

A: Massively? I haven’t heard anything of the sort so far, other than project proposals. DP World excels at creating buzz, but then, in the end, nothing happens. You don’t even see the slightest crane in the sky. We are paid to know.
DP acts within the framework of the UAE' foreign policy objectives. And if the UAE is participating in the Eritrean-Ethiopian transportation projects, it doesn't bode well for Somaliland's aspirations. To me it looks like MBZ is treating Somaliland as the Yemeni Socotra island solely aiming at preventing other players setting a foot in the area.. And there is also the Chinese pressure to nix the Berbera port project.

But, geopolitically Ethiopia is not a top dog in Eritrea and Djibouti. Due to Somaliland's unrecognized status and Somalia's political weakness, Ethiopia has more sway in exerting control over the long-term port operation in Berbera.

If the Berbera port development is indeed stalled, Biixi should turn to the Turks.

It might be a blessing in disguise for Somali people's future as it will facilitate reconciliation between Somaliland and Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts