Somaliland latest developments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Warya, stop being a and caalaling on here.

You hate the guy, go vote him out, or chimp out. Daqan Naagta iska daaf.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Muqdisho

Eh4ovYwXkAI4in1

EnMz-n4W8AMjpDd

Eh4owuVXYAAVU4i

OffTheDome

Proud American
very sad to see bro @Galmudug-State
Farmaajo needs to be forced the hell out, he's ruining the beautiful city of Mogadishu. Two of the biggest attacks in Somali history happened under his watch in the same city

Somalis are better off breaking into mini clan enclaves. let this nightmare of fake somalinimo end and let's do it amicably with everyone happy gtfo

do u think a civil war might happen
is it that serious
or is it a small thing
because this guy really seems to regret choosing firmaajo
don't pay attention to what people say in here bro , they don't represent how people feel back home .
it's just your typical qabiil Fadhikudirir ,
" if he's not from my qabiil, he must be bad" thing, no one cares about facts or reality in here ..

and I'm not a farmaajo fan or any somali politician for that matter .

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Xamar is the most developed city in somalia, I don’t know what your trying to prove by putting that picture up. Roads like that exist everywhere in the county

Southern dir boy why don’t u leave the south if u hated it so much and move back north ?? There is a Somali saying “dhulku ma guuro laakiin dadku aa guuraan” let me know when y’all start packing.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
:friendhug:
No,

Be fair, show a top view of xamar as well.

Xamar is larger, they're both great somali cities who's people are connected. Just look at how many flights go between the two.
That Hargeisa photo is beautiful but it's honestly embarrassing that you're putting your own people down when there are tons of beautiful photos of Mogadishu. This is pathetic.
Respect to u too maybe we got diffrent political believs but we will always be somali

The MJ asked the Italian to help them defeat HG. Only to find the Italian annexing Majartina and brought them to xamar and absolutely humiliated their king. And now they will be ruled from xamar(hawiya land) forever(as long as UN exist). What a funny ending.

Burco is two times bigger than Bosaso.

Burco: 10.71 sq miles
Bosaso: 5.76 sq miles

You can compare it yourself... use the tool on the bottom right corner which gives you the size of the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending