Somaliland & DDS Common Destiny

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Tukraq I want a puntite to create a 'b22n' Sade Robot and sell it in Gedo as they remind them what a b22n is and how to get cured thru it. Imagine @TekNiKo face as PL innovative economy is kicking thru while his boasting about his rivers kkkkkkkkkk

I agree with @Teeri-Alpha, they have nothing to do with 1doors when they have Kismayo port, the idea should be puntland taking a quick land grab of the harti area and as @DR OSMAN said work on internal wealth creation as the Ethiopian market is overrated tbh(extremely poor), we need to start using our coast to be globalized and sell to rich markets like Singapore and South Korea not poor near worthless dollar a day markets

land grab of DDS or somaliland?

SSC and also bidican and dhulo land in DDS

there is no dhul land in DDS, only harti we know is bicidyaabn, but regardless, not a single parcel of land will go from Ogadeniya bro, least one day they discover oil or other resourcers, not a single parcel, we Ogadens have split so much blood on it fight for it for centuries, heck we made this land from not a single somali in it,

we left sanaag aeons ago, we will not allow land grab, we will treat our bicidyaan brothers good, but no land is going anywhere insha Allah, well not atleast until you give us a good fight, and i am sure yuo are aware we are tenacious fighters who do not give up easily,

invade 1doorlands by all means, be my guest,

Tukraq

VIP
there is no dhul land in DDS, only harti we know is bicidyaabn, but regardless, not a single parcel of land will go from Ogadeniya bro, least one day they discover oil or other resourcers, not a single parcel, we Ogadens have split so much blood on it fight for it for centuries, heck we made this land from not a single somali in it,

we left sanaag aeons ago, we will not allow land grab, we will treat our bicidyaan brothers good, but no land is going anywhere insha Allah, well not atleast until you give us a good fight, and i am sure yuo are aware we are tenacious fighters who do not give up easily,

its there choice who they want to be under but I'm guessing there coming under us, I don't think there will be a disagreement with OG, us taking this land works in there favor as we would challenge the government of Ethiopia its best they stay on the sideline while we beat them in the area, giving y'all a chance for freedom, I don't think fractured Ethiopia can beat us in that turf

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

It's obvious u don't know Gabays. Doqonki Ogaden Doolow Laga Qaad. U know who lives in Doolo today? Omar Mahmoud. Nigga bicidyahan doesn't live in DDSI alone. U forget Omar Mahmoud defeated u and that is when the Gabay of Doolow happened. Let's not fight again cuz we know the history, a big gus went into ogaden in that war, a gus he will never forget

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha Dhulbahante have posted the history on wikipedia of your FALL to Majerten

https://so.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silsiladdii_Guba

Dhulos ma kaftamo markay maqlan gabay iyo dagaal iyo niin cararay, ninki cararay meeshani WA OGADENE, you can never face the mighty HARTI, It's not Kismayo, we are next door in our heartland, this is serious absamow, 20k harti soldiers cud be sitting outside godey, u wont talk then kkkk u will s ay 'kab iyo lax'

It's obvious u don't know Gabays. Doqonki Ogaden Doolow Laga Qaad. U know who lives in Doolo today? Omar Mahmoud. Nigga bicidyahan doesn't live in DDSI alone. U forget Omar Mahmoud defeated u and that is when the Gabay of Doolow happened. Let's not fight again cuz we know the history, a big gus went into ogaden in that war, a gus he will never forget

stop lying Monkey gorilla , kulaha umar muxamuud, who is next, the gorillas?

and we still own the land, its not in somaliland and no 1door or dhulbahante, its still 90% Makahil so just shut up

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
stop lying Monkey gorilla , kulaha umar muxamuud, who is next, the gorillas?

and we still own the land, its not in somaliland and no 1door or dhulbahante, its still 90% Makahil so just shut up

Your land is shared is that what u angry about and harti land 99% ours. Nacala kugu yaal, kaagi ana leh iyo kaygi ana iskaleh kkkkkk this hawiye thinking iyo siday wax u jecel yihin, they did it to DDSI boosting up radically hawiye demographics when all a hawiye is worth is one mj in cabinet sharing of ddsi kkkk then they go around create fictious fuckin census and add 'clan dynamics' that suit them living in a delusion, no wonder that clan doesnt progress, waxayba ku nool yihin narrative ka baxsan DATA, waxay raban inay abuurtan been oo kadib beentasi siyasad lagu daqo kkkk and then we wonder why we fail.

Your land is shared is that what u angry about and harti land 99% ours. Nacala kugu yaal, kaagi ana leh iyo kaygi ana iskaleh kkkkkk this hawiye thinking iyo siday wax u jecel yihin, they did it to DDSI boosting up radically hawiye demographics when all a hawiye is worth is one mj in cabinet sharing of ddsi kkkk then they go around create fictious fuckin census and add 'clan dynamics' that suit them living in a delusion, no wonder that clan doesnt progress, waxayba ku nool yihin narrative ka baxsan DATA, waxay raban inay abuurtan been oo kadib beentasi siyasad lagu daqo kkkk and then we wonder why we fail.

upload_2019-11-17_20-37-57.jpeg

Tukraq

VIP
westward expansion for somalia is inevitable we should start it off and take the harti lands back into puntland once we secure dhulo and Warsan land in SSC, hopefully if the election brings some turmoil between amahara and oromo and thats our chance to strike

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I know u hate it but u know Somali culture while u obsess with Habesh. I am going to Push Makahil out as the larger OGS are expended in Habash wars. This is Dhaforqiq on the march for new territory in DDSI and encroaching into Makahil country who is fiercely defending but can't with-stand the SSDF who is military first, politics later type of group. Shoot non mjs and ask questions later. I love it. ONLF is weaker version

giphy.gif

I know u hate it but u know Somali culture while u obsess with Habesh. I am going to Push Makahil out as the larger OGS are expended in Habash wars. This is Dhaforqiq on the march for new territory in DDSI and encroaching into Makahil country who is fiercely defending but can't with-stand the SSDF who is military first, politics later type of group. Shoot non mjs and ask questions later. I love it. ONLF is weaker version

giphy.gif

First go and defend yourself and free harti lands in somaliland land grab

Stop the historical revisionism and inaccurate claims majeerteen are not the reason behind the oration and creation of the guba chain of poems which entail the famous verse β€œdoqonkii ogaadeen doolo laga qaad” this line was uttered as a lamentation of the status quo of the once powerful and noble Ogaden, by the famous dhulbahante gabyaa Adan Dhuux, if not him it was another famous dhulbahante who uttered that line I’ve listened to the whole chain of poems relating to this incident on YouTube

Anyways point is it was not majeerteen ur meagre measly weak clan who defeated the mighty ogadeen and took doolo and paraded the camels that belonged to the Ogaden in-front of their former masters without being allowed to even drink their milk, having to resort to farming and other means considered to be below the noble pastoral Somali

The clan that did this to the Ogaden subclans in which the famous guba poems started is a section or perhaps the entirety of the habr yoonis clan of the garxajis isaaq
They defeated the ogadeen sub clans they bordered and took their livestock and the forced to seek protection from and be under their enemies
The guba poems were initiated as a result of this move with all the dhulbahante poets siding with Ogaden and at the same time degrading Ogaden due to their loss to isaaq whilst also belittling the isaaq in the poems, no one even mentions majeerteen in these poetic battles jousts rebuttals and repartees, because majeerteen were not even considered worthy to talk about neither were u considered brave enough to include in these poems between habr yoonis dhulbahante and ogadeen yall were irrelevant

Majeerteen has never ever defeated Ogaden only habr yoonis during the guba chain of poems and the dhulbahante (sight of defeat known as qabri ogadeen till this day in eastern Ethiopia) have historically defeated certain sections and sub clans of the ogadeen

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You don't understand business model and economic model are vastly difference concepts. Your talking about your nation and where they direct their people. Business model is simply about one person. Learn the difference. If you want to go out and try ghetto market as individual go right ahead, just don't turn that shit into economic direction for your whole people, you just multiplied the supply over a low demand customer, you end up sharing 1 dollar lol per person in that market place and over financial year 12 month calculation this is devastating as your state revenues in taxes become less and less @Samaalism seems to have understood.

I can only speak for PL. I don't want one sector 'focused economy. I want multiple sectors working side by side. All I ask is those sectors are 'worthy' of our time/effort and we can work that out quite quickly by doing estimations of the value of that sector and the time/effort/investment it requires and what the net gain is for our govt as whole. Since economy is linked to government not 'shareholders' you fuckin duli id22r who is always choosing between b22n policy or majerten policy. Yes markasi oo kale 'cay' ayaa iga soo yeerayso either on 'forums' like this or on public tv because niin aan is gaban karin baan ahay markan arko 'jahil' oo umad dhan uu wado khasaaro.

PL model that I envision is like this

Rurally

Fishery
Camel exports
Frankincense
Oil

Urban
Start ups thru business loans and banking sector
Diaspora and Foreign investments into 'manufacturing' sector but only 'high end products' like furnitures, beds, boats, office equipments, lounges, etc.
Knowledge centers to address 'shortages' in developed markets to develop the skills of Majertenis and send these majertenis as overseas skilled migrants to swindle away 'western industries'.
Other service industries injections but this is only possible once the poor people have incomes and this income is only possible thru 'start ups' and start ups are only possible if there is vibrant banking system and loans culture is available.

Government Sector

As the economy develops our public sector will develop as laws will be needed and therefore workforce behind it while ensuring health/schools/sanitation/drainage/roads/electricity and basic infrastructure is available to achieve these economical goals. This will create us a new 'sector' called professional sector which are university students are crying out but isn't possible at this stage. It requires a thriving 'start up' sector before the professional sector can begin as the professional sector is linked to legislations and laws of government and the govt has no need to set up laws when the sector isn't even alive to begin with.

Professional Sector

This will boom because it's going to be connected to the 'laws' and Govt to regulate our market place. Lawyers, Accountants, IT guys, etc will start to find work. Our university students will come out and find local work. While the brightest will head out to western world and find high skilled work. While our rural economy is continuing on the path of high end products like fish, camels, meats, etc not 'vegetables.

I will then sit in Hargeisa and Mogadishu slums and say 'iska warama' thank god PL decided on 'confederation' model so we are not tied to your shitty brain power elites who are learning from siyad barre and b22n marehan economic policies. Your always behind

I will then invite jewish academics to begin the new age of puntland 'patents' and 'inventions' I want this to be key economical vision for next 100 years, we must compete in 'empty' sectors as our product will be 'worth' more like american inventions are constantly worth then anything already existing in the world, that's why they took a 'innovation' route. Good on them, at least their steering their people towards a viable economic approach.

@Samaalism caydu waa qasab niyahow, you don't sit there and direct people to failure by playing political correct and nice on TV, you could be hurting your nation and your people.

@Farm @Gibiin-Udug @Cognitivedissonance @Crow @Abdalla @FBIsomalia and so many other MJS hate me because of my unorthodox approach but why I am unorthodox is I want to 'hear' something new from Somalis, to be 'innovative' at least show something new. Not the age old 'trade corridor' which has been around since the time of adal sultanates. This proves to the world your not inventors if you just rehashing the past.
Nin deen laheen waa xaywaan, i am far from a muumin but Alhamdulillah I can honestly say I surrender my will to the true will of the most wise the omnipresent and the omnipotent the master of the day of judgement.

how can I take a man seriously if he doesn’t love nor hate for the sake of the most sublime?

its beyond me how you can nonchalantly disregard divine laws in favour of man made ones, i find your contempt for divine laws repugnant to say the least.

as far as i am concerned cadow ba tahay oo illahay iyo rasuulkiisa ka fuurtey

Tukraq

VIP
Nin deen laheen waa xaywaan, i am far from a muumin but Alhamdulillah I can honestly say I surrender my will to the true will of the most wise the omnipresent and the omnipotent the master of the day of judgement.

how can I take a man seriously if he doesn’t love nor hate for the sake of the most sublime?

its beyond me how you can nonchalantly disregard divine laws in favour of man made ones, i find your contempt for divine laws repugnant to say the least.

as far as i am concerned cadow ba tahay oo illahay iyo rasuulkiisa ka fuurtey
what are you talking about? he's discussing the economy here, your response makes no sense

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I want an apology waskan waxiid kulaha what you said makes no sense, no, what you are saying makes no sense :ufdup:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
how is that less bureaucracy then trucking? I prefer it over rail as theres more money to be made

With trains there are only checks at departure and the final destination.

It's also a lot cheaper than trucks which would lead to lower costs to do business in the economy... 10% reduction in costs for everyone is huge.

More money to be made for who? Truckers?

There will be enough business for them since trains would only go major hubs like Hargeisa,Jijiga etc initially.

Other cities in the regions would have to use trucks until it becomes economically viable to create branch routes.

You need at least a 10% return to make it viable... I.E. 1 million dollars/year in train revenue per mile.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I want an apology waskan waxiid kulaha what you said makes no sense, no, what you are saying makes no sense :ufdup:

We will let u have those divine laws, as long as I have the economy and science and weapons. Religion isn't new invention, but u talk shit as usual. Stay in the mosque bro and let bah dubays represent Osman mahmoud in the reality world. @Tukraq This nigga thinks he can make a nuclear bomb he will cry when bah dubays can thru capacity injections from the right partners while he sits there in his mosque. Religion isn't an economy nor science nor survival, it's only for morality and also begins 'civilization' like Iraq did with abraham advent. We can prove aborigines knew what a creator was, they were not hayawaan and had no religion. It's observable. Religion only brings opening of knowledge so we dont live naked nothing else. Aborigines has proven religious revisionism wrong and how humans can survive just quite fine without a book, they may be 'savage' like yes but their not gays, their not murdering, they have families, and their hunter/gatherer but I admit there is no civilization so I will accept that L. Thank u for religion contribution to allow us to have knowledge, but we want to move forward now not sit there praying all day, u can if u want kkkkkk

Trending