Somaliland & DDS Common Destiny

@DR OSMAN we wont only be trading with Ethiopia & their 10% annual gdp growth but also with "high IQ" regions like yours:mjpls:

And lets not forget our DDS brothers who will be the trade heartland between the north, south, east & west of the Horn :rejoice::denzelnigga:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

U were talking GDP and Now Satellites. Just keep waffling on, while the world works out what u produce in a given year. Item/Quantity/Value of product. They can clearly demonstrate if it's import/export/local driven economy. It's mathamatics you lack knowledge of it. It's 'numbers' and 'numbers' don't lie. Formulas could be wrong though but the fact you produced This amount of bananas in a given year, while we know the worth of bananas in the market place by the tonne. We know what your final production for that sector was.

We move on to next sector 'trade' and then whatever other industries u have. It doesn't work building your economic policies on 'opinions' but u need 'economists' for this sxb or u cud be heading towards the wrong direction for 20 years with nothing to show for it. Economist ensure your economic policies are 'science' based not 'tribal based' or 'I hate dr osman' based

Somali Galbeed will become a lucrative gateway for Ethiopia into Somaliland's ports.

If all goes well, Ethiopia should invest in building industrial zones within Somali Galbeed that will push exports through Somaliland's ports to the World.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It won't work out for one simple reason and that is that you are a Somali region depended on Ethiopia. Even if you are servile to Ethiopia, it will always want to benefit more than you and it will overstep its bounds. While it seduced you into giving away 19% of your only port, they also signed deals with Eritrea (backed by the UAE), port of Sudan and then the SFG.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somali Galbeed will become a lucrative gateway for Ethiopia into Somaliland's ports.

If all goes well, Ethiopia should invest in building industrial zones within Somali Galbeed that will push exports through Somaliland's ports to the World.

Shut up stop sending SL in the wrong direction due to their lack of academics. Bill Gates yearly production of computers and market place has higher financial worth then the whole country your trying to create an economic corridor with. You want to see Bill Gates financial returns for the year and Ethiopia GDP returns? What's the difference? it's the products they focus on, it's got nothing to do with population size or else how is one man richer then 80 million people. One man spent his time 'innovating' and creating a product the world 'lacked' and has made twice the returns of a society still focused on 'farming' like Ethiopia.

But Niggas gonna hate it's normal as they don't have academic knowledge and resort to RACISM or whitey putting us down or in africa COLONIALISM. Nah bruv, u just 63 thats all it is

Shut up stop sending SL in the wrong direction due to their lack of academics. Bill Gates yearly production of computers and market place has higher financial worth then the whole country your trying to create an economic corridor with. You want to see Bill Gates financial returns for the year and Ethiopia GDP returns? What's the difference? it's the products they focus on, it's got nothing to do with population size or else how is one man richer then 80 million people. One man spent his time 'innovating' and creating a product the world 'lacked' and has made twice the returns of a society still focused on 'farming' like Ethiopia.

But Niggas gonna hate it's normal as they don't have academic knowledge and resort to RACISM or whitey putting us down or in africa COLONIALISM. Nah bruv, u just 63 thats all it is
Lol f*ck off. Nobody on this forum takes your low iq rants seriously.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The goal of Majerten economics is like bill gates, we want to demonstrate how 1 MJ can be richer then your whole nations GDP. We are adopting the innovation route, it's safer, to focus on 'inventions' not compete in farming lol. PL will then be strong as we are competing in an industry that lacks 3rd worlders loooooooool, once we create the invention, we can 'intellectual property' and begin spreading it around the world and selling it for thousands of dollars per item. Plus we will have the world market at our door step since it's an INVENTION which the whole world will use, a knowledge economy is the route for PL. We must aim for this economically or create partnerships with countries who assisst us in this area only.

As expected its those who are neither from Somali Galbeed or Somaliland who are against this trade alliance. Do what you want in your regions but get rid of this crabs in the bucket mentality. It doesn't help anyone.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Lol f*ck off. Nobody on this forum takes your low iq rants seriously.

U wanna see the production of Bill gates company? and Ethiopia all its' industries combined is less? I can get the figures if you want. Just his profits are bigger then Ethiopia, forget when u take into GDP that only looks at the final product. Nigga is producing TRILLIONS just one company

repo

VIP
Notice @merka saying "trade alliance" instead of "trade deal". A trade deal can happen between two sovereigns such as the MOU Farmajo signed with Abiy, it's definitively on paper in black and white.

This is not a trade deal. It's a country desperate for political domination taking advantage of a region desperate for recognition. Ethiopia will never want any Somali region to prosper from Zeila to Kismayo and if history has not shown you that it, there's no hope for you.

The only reason Somaliland gave away 19% is its hatred for the rest of Somalia and its attempt to free itself from the clutches of the SFG but for that I can't blame them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please stop with the tribalism and get help. Repent to Allah for all the tribal BS you waste your time on.

Waryaa Islamist piece of shit, you can't produce anything except repeating the same thing we already know. We know religion, it's not new knowledge. Stop living in the past because u failed in life. Nigga producing laptops worth 1k a pop. U know how wide his market is? your talking billions of people. U do the maths on Bill Gates production level. Wallahi the whole of africa and mid-east laysku daray hal niin caadaan ayaa ka qiimo wayn. One man keliya produces more products and value then 1 billion people on a continent. Why? their govt directed their ppl to focus on inventions and knowledge economy. Halka adigu waxad nooga hadlaysa illahi baa sidan yiri, war w aan ku wasaya keleb yahow hawiyaha duliga ah oo raba in dalkani dark ages lagu si haayo iyo quran aqris

Notice @merka saying "trade alliance" instead of "trade deal". A trade deal can happen between two sovereigns such as the MOU Farmajo signed with Abiy, it's definitively on paper in black and white.

This is not a trade deal. It's a country desperate for political domination taking advantage of a region desperate for recognition. Ethiopia will never want any Somali region to prosper from Zeila to Kismayo and if history has not shown you that it, there's no hope for you.

The only reason Somaliland gave away 19% is its hatred for the rest of Somalia and its attempt to free itself from the clutches of the SFG but for that I can't blame them.
OK b00ner :umad:

I’m not ganna lie I wrote the biggest essay detailing where @DR OSMAN is right and viciously karbashing him where he is wrong and I lost it. I’m shattered cba to write it again.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

You have to look at the bigger picture.

Ethiopia isn't a monolithic bloc.

If can continuously offer up enticing trades with some of the more enterprising factions in Ethiopia we could gradually put our tentacles in their economy until we gain enough leverage where they can't opress us as easily.

Same way the united States got rid of the hold Brittain had over them.

Make deals with greedy Brits until they can no longer get rid of you.

Otherwise they would have to interfere with the interests of a ton of influential rich people in their country.

We should use the same tactic.

This is the reason why Somalia have so much influence in Kenya and southern east Africa... We economically invaded their ass until they ended up dependent on us.

:diddyass:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I’m not ganna lie I wrote the biggest essay detailing where @DR OSMAN is right and viciously karbashing him where he is wrong and I lost it. I’m shattered cba to write it again.

He's right in that the ideas economy is worth a lot more but he somehow thinks that you can go from selling livestock to licensing out thousands of patents within a week.

We need to go after the lowest hanging fruits before we start running.

Inshallah we'll get there but it takes money and time...

repo

VIP
You have to look at the bigger picture.

Ethiopia isn't a monolithic bloc.

If can continuously offer up enticing trades with some of the more enterprising factions in Ethiopia we could gradually put our tentacles in their economy until we gain enough leverage where they can't opress us as easily.

Same way the united States got rid of the hold Brittain had over them.

Make deals with greedy Brits until they can no longer get rid of you.

Otherwise they would have to interfere with the interests of a ton of influential rich people in their country.

We should use the same tactic.

This is the reason why Somalia have so much influence in Kenya and southern east Africa... We economically invaded their ass until they ended up dependent on us.

:diddyass:
Ethiopia is very monolithic, the economy is fully controlled by the government and individuals with ties to the ERDF. The power is already in favor of Ethiopia since Somaliland spends 1/3 of its GDP purchasing khat from them.

Kenya is an entirely different ball game cause their economy is free, Ethiopia's not. It's extremely hard for a Somali individual to invest in Ethiopia proper, they prefer large corporations or countries.

It's like you guys are playing a board game. Ethiopia is milestones ahead of you in society, culture, economy and politics. This is not some power move by Somaliland it's a desperate attempt to achieve independence.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He's right in that the ideas economy is worth a lot more but he somehow thinks that you can go from selling livestock to licensing out thousands of patents within a week.

We need to go after the lowest hanging fruits before we start running.

Inshallah we'll get there but it takes money and time...

Livestock is a valuable product overseas. It's 1k a pop. I don't mind they do this industry rurally. But not farming, the whole of africa is sending the same product and therefore oversaturating it which means 'prices' drop ma garatay? that's why agricultural goods are so cheap in shops, but the time/effort you spend as a farmer on it is not positive. That's why farmer populations are so poor, they spend their time producing something that is literally worthless locally and globally. Camel costs 1k due to our gulf trade. This is a high end product. All I want is our economy producing nothing less then what our rural ppl produce which is 1k final product. If you can't do that, I WANNA KILL U cuz your rural ppl are more worthy to the world then your cities which shoud never be the case. U need to out beat your rural areas in economic calculation not under perform. @Samaalism nigga doesnt know its simply about what your product worth. Not what u do in the market place.

Meat is a good product to work on. Since meat is expensive. Just stay away from that 'mango and tomato and basal shit' we must teach our ppl, waqtikooda waxay gelinayan wax aan qiimo wayn aduunka ku lahayn xitaa qiimo wayn kuma laha wadan, iyaguna wax wayn uma soo kordhayo, thats why eelays are usually so poor, nigga wasting time on worthless product.

Trending