Somaliland & DDS Common Destiny

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance the truth hurts u as it plays with ur made up world. In Europe when the dark ages set in and knowledge was destroyed, their was only one book left the bible. It was the most savage place, most stinky place, most disease ridden and superstitutious place. We know what it was like. Somalia all knowledge is gone except quranic schools just the same as dark ages europe. The symptoms are identical. U need knowledge bro or u die out, religions won't save u in that respect. But then again 'ku dhaq bah dirooble' adigu keligina dhinta, why u need to swallow in others to die with u.

Stop the historical revisionism and inaccurate claims majeerteen are not the reason behind the oration and creation of the guba chain of poems which entail the famous verse “doqonkii ogaadeen doolo laga qaad” this line was uttered as a lamentation of the status quo of the once powerful and noble Ogaden, by the famous dhulbahante gabyaa Adan Dhuux, if not him it was another famous dhulbahante who uttered that line I’ve listened to the whole chain of poems relating to this incident on YouTube

Anyways point is it was not majeerteen ur meagre measly weak clan who defeated the mighty ogadeen and took doolo and paraded the camels that belonged to the Ogaden in-front of their former masters without being allowed to even drink their milk, having to resort to farming and other means considered to be below the noble pastoral Somali

The clan that did this to the Ogaden subclans in which the famous guba poems started is a section or perhaps the entirety of the habr yoonis clan of the garxajis isaaq
They defeated the ogadeen sub clans they bordered and took their livestock and the forced to seek protection from and be under their enemies
The guba poems were initiated as a result of this move with all the dhulbahante poets siding with Ogaden and at the same time degrading Ogaden due to their loss to isaaq whilst also belittling the isaaq in the poems, no one even mentions majeerteen in these poetic battles jousts rebuttals and repartees, because majeerteen were not even considered worthy to talk about neither were u considered brave enough to include in these poems between habr yoonis dhulbahante and ogadeen yall were irrelevant

Majeerteen has never ever defeated Ogaden only habr yoonis during the guba chain of poems and the dhulbahante (sight of defeat known as qabri ogadeen till this day in eastern Ethiopia) have historically defeated certain sections and sub clans of the ogadeen

saxiib stop making things up, the famous saying comes from the british arming 1door with 10,000 rifles, 10K, and we defeated them in lafa Ruug battle where all Ogadens enveloped the enemy,

the saying was made when a camel own by qamaan bulxaan was seen drinking dirty water as qamaan was in battle with the british and 1door, he was sayidks defence minister,

it doesnt mean they took doolo, for today there is no 1door in doolo and makahil kicked their arse, doolow is in fact pure 100% ogaden, ina dhuux remakred that just to create war between ogaden and 1door, so dhulbahante can benefit as divide and rule after he saw the she camel drinking from dirty water pond, rather than clean water

we still own doolow and we have fought tooth and nail and despite 1door being armed by the latest British weapons, they never ever took a single inch of doolow,

to this day out of 93 degmos, 1door only gets Mps for one degmo, thats it, one full degmo,

Tukraq

VIP
With trains there are only checks at departure and the final destination.

It's also a lot cheaper than trucks which would lead to lower costs to do business in the economy... 10% reduction in costs for everyone is huge.

More money to be made for who? Truckers?

There will be enough business for them since trains would only go major hubs like Hargeisa,Jijiga etc initially.

Other cities in the regions would have to use trucks until it becomes economically viable to create branch routes.

You need at least a 10% return to make it viable... I.E. 1 million dollars/year in train revenue per mile.
cheaper? id like more expensive so more money is moved around, yes it profits truckers, who the hell does rail benefit? nobody, basically your losing jobs(a whole mini economy) using it, I'm anti rail and pro cars/trucks

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
cheaper? id like more expensive so more money is moved around, yes it profits truckers, who the hell does rail benefit? nobody, basically your losing jobs(a whole mini economy) using it, I'm anti rail and pro cars/trucks

Narrow minded thinking.

Most the jobs are in production of goods.

If you reduce overall costs you make their products more competitive in the global market and hence create more demand and jobs.

Truck transportation only benefits truck owners while cheaper transportation benefits the whole economy.

Higher costs doesn't mean more money floating about.

10% reduction in costs could lead to a 100% increase in demand.

Higher costs means we won't find any markets for our products... Globally or domestic.

Which is the better choice?

saxiib stop making things up, the famous saying comes from the british arming 1door with 10,000 rifles, 10K, and we defeated them in lafa Ruug battle where all Ogadens enveloped the enemy,

the saying was made when a camel own by qamaan bulxaan was seen drinking dirty water as qamaan was in battle with the british and 1door, he was sayidks defence minister,

it doesnt mean they took doolo, for today there is no 1door in doolo and makahil kicked their arse, doolow is in fact pure 100% ogaden, ina dhuux remakred that just to create war between ogaden and 1door, so dhulbahante can benefit as divide and rule after he saw the she camel drinking from dirty water pond, rather than clean water

we still own doolow and we have fought tooth and nail and despite 1door being armed by the latest British weapons, they never ever took a single inch of doolow,

to this day out of 93 degmos, 1door only gets Mps for one degmo, thats it, one full degmo,
Waryaa I can neither verify nor deny the veracity of your contextual explanation but I’ll admit I was not a hundred percent sure as to the accurate context behind that line and poem all I know is us d blocks were spectating and sending shots for both Ogaden and isaaq
Props for the clarification tho at least the dr knows it wasn’t his clan behind that poem that suffices for me
@Teeri-Alpha do u know about the major war u had with dhulbahante before any Europeans arrived in the early to mid 1800s at the same to we took majeerteen lands briefly expanding to the coast we also a few years prior to that defeated the Ogaden with the place of that battle forever memorialised as a qabri Ogaden I’ve even watched a random YouTube video on the countryside of ogadenia with the person videoing even showing the small hill by the latter name
This was before the dervish and the sayid before the English Italians or Europeans but in the same century
I guess d block is the only clan that can historically and factually state they defeated Absame Ogaden and Kablalax harti majeerteen
We r the true and only Spartans of the north from pre Europeans from our clan warriors to the arrival of Europeans and our dervish resistance to post statehood and our huge presence in the military during Siads tenure

Waryaa I can neither verify nor deny the veracity of your contextual explanation but I’ll admit I was not a hundred percent sure as to the accurate context behind that line and poem all I know is us d blocks were spectating and sending shots for both Ogaden and isaaq
Props for the clarification tho at least the dr knows it wasn’t his clan behind that poem that suffices for me
@Teeri-Alpha do u know about the major war u had with dhulbahante before any Europeans arrived in the early to mid 1800s at the same to we took majeerteen lands briefly expanding to the coast we also a few years prior to that defeated the Ogaden with the place of that battle forever memorialised as a qabri Ogaden I’ve even watched a random YouTube video on the countryside of ogadenia with the person videoing even showing the small hill by the latter name
This was before the dervish and the sayid before the English Italians or Europeans but in the same century
I guess d block is the only clan that can historically and factually state they defeated Absame Ogaden and Kablalax harti majeerteen
We r the true and only Spartans of the north from pre Europeans from our clan warriors to the arrival of Europeans and our dervish resistance to post statehood and our huge presence in the military during Siads tenure

bro i do not know about Dhulbahante kicking our ass, i know they sued to karbash majerteen and 1door,

never heard of qabri OG, but would not surprise me, dhulbahante are fierce fighters, shame Mj pushes them away and is xasiid, cabdi iley used to give dhulbahante weapons and said fight 1door, Ogaden will never stand and watch dhulbahante killed, ark my word insha Allah if ONLF win dhulbahante will get khaatumo state created, come to us and eat the oil money with us, you are our brother laxmi,

you lot are tough fighters, if 1door stopped the bribe money dhulbahante will leave immediately, i have never heard of this fight between us, it doesnt look like we have ever fought dhulbahante

did you know absame moved from sanaag when jidwaq lead absame and dhulbahante lead harti we argued over who will become darood sultan, absame said we will not spli darood blood, so we moved and Allah gifted us with Ogadeniya and jubaland and nfd over the next 600 years

did you also know dhulbahante and ogaden have same mother? harti was forced by bah majerteen wife to divorce dhulbahantes mum cause she was jealous, and then dhulbahante mum so young was kicked out by naagti majerteen, absame got so pissed, he went over, married her and made her a wife, as a gift for that wisdom Allah rewarded him with the youngest son Ogaden, this si why dhulbahante and ogaden females are the hottest cause they share same blood isku hooyo, i mean who has the sexiest females on earth other than dhulbahante and ogaden?

bro i do not know about Dhulbahante kicking our ass, i know they sued to karbash majerteen and 1door,

never heard of qabri OG, but would not surprise me, dhulbahante are fierce fighters, shame Mj pushes them away and is xasiid, cabdi iley used to give dhulbahante weapons and said fight 1door, Ogaden will never stand and watch dhulbahante killed, ark my word insha Allah if ONLF win dhulbahante will get khaatumo state created, come to us and eat the oil money with us, you are our brother laxmi,

you lot are tough fighters, if 1door stopped the bribe money dhulbahante will leave immediately, i have never heard of this fight between us, it doesnt look like we have ever fought dhulbahante

did you know absame moved from sanaag when jidwaq lead absame and dhulbahante lead harti we argued over who will become darood sultan, absame said we will not spli darood blood, so we moved and Allah gifted us with Ogadeniya and jubaland and nfd over the next 600 years

did you also know dhulbahante and ogaden have same mother? harti was forced by bah majerteen wife to divorce dhulbahantes mum cause she was jealous, and then dhulbahante mum so young was kicked out by naagti majerteen, absame got so pissed, he went over, married her and made her a wife, as a gift for that wisdom Allah rewarded him with the youngest son Ogaden, this si why dhulbahante and ogaden females are the hottest cause they share same blood isku hooyo, i mean who has the sexiest females on earth other than dhulbahante and ogaden?
The sexiest Somali girl I ever seen had Ogaden father and Dhulo bararsame mother. Lightskin as hell, you almost wouldn’t guess she was somali and think she was mixed with something.

You might be right. Ogaden and dhulos got some sexy women.

On twitter, I noticed the dhulos got some hot es in UK and Australia. My father married one last year, 15 years his junior. I might do the same LOL

but I like my latinas too much :manny:

Last edited:
Why are you guys such losers now though? Isaaqs divide you by subclans (jama siyaad bararsame vs naleyeh Ahmed) and hang their flags in your city lasanod. I thought before puntland can take it back but it seems like you like them for some reason.

Bro you r defo right as a fervent dhulbahante patriot I feel much closer to my Ogaden brothers than any thieving conniving selfish majeerteen like u said we come from the same mother Ogaden and d block
With regards to the qabri ogaden I’ve merely read about it I must admit and saw one video ostensibly identifying the small hill but tbh like you said I haven’t heard this from any d block elders or even my dad so it may just be online propaganda and bs tbh even if it happened I wouldn’t boast about it or rejoice because it’s against a clan that is very close to us I’d even say out of all darod dhulbahante feel closest to and trust Ogaden the most
Ur spot on walahi this is exactly y I am rooting for ONLF and an ogaden led somali region (real ogadens) as it’s in the best interest of my clan, like u said Ogaden always support d block and we reciprocate when we are able to such as smuggling weapons from northern Somalia into Ogaden territory through d block cities like buhoodle
I hope ogaden win with a major landslide victory and lead the Somalis in Ethiopia inshallah how they lead is up to them cus we know ogaden protects his land fights and dies for it and also helps other Somalis whenever he is in power unlike some clans we know like majeerteen who wanna use the paternalistic degrading approach of giving u a bit of power and money but not enough to be independent rather to the contrary enough to be contently subservient under them like a fucking vassal stays which is what they want the noble d block nation to be under them

Why are you guys such losers now though? Isaaqs divide you by subclans (jama siyaad bararsame vs naleyeh Ahmed) and hang their flags in your city lasanod. I thought before puntland can take it back but it seems like you like them for some reason.
Bro we are so disunited and have a major schism between our sub clans there isn’t one reason remember we lost nearly half of our brightest and bravest during the dervish resistance since then as a clan we have been a shadow of our former selves
The reason our sub clans flip flop is due to no infrastructural economic development and as such will side with whoever pays more in this case sland
We even have baharsame and qayaad a younger smaller sub clan having major clashes and wars between them this isn’t new but what is new is the a big sub clan like baharsame is fighting a younger sub clan
Like u said d block today is structurally divided (my specific sub clan Ahmed garaad is fully united look at our clan army along with tanks etc in buhoodle) but I can’t deny the fact that we are weak today mainly due to our lack of cohesion
Point still stands that we r the bravest fiercest fighters of the north we are also entrepreneurial like all Somalis we just need stability and unity on a clan and sub clan level I don’t see this happening soon due to our useless snakey leaders like galaydh the khatumo bastard who embarrassed us but in future I hope my clan reverts to pre colonial unity were we would act independently as sub clans with our own garaads and an overall garaad who is a primus inter pares and whenever the need arose we’d convene a clan assembly to discuss important matters from which we would act in unison
This was the d block that put the fear of god into other clans two hundred years ago The d block that had the mechanism of simultaneously being independent on sub clan levels and acting in unison when the situation required it

Bro we are so disunited and have a major schism between our sub clans there isn’t one reason remember we lost nearly half of our brightest and bravest during the dervish resistance since then as a clan we have been a shadow of our former selves
The reason our sub clans flip flop is due to no infrastructural economic development and as such will side with whoever pays more in this case sland
We even have baharsame and qayaad a younger smaller sub clan having major clashes and wars between them this isn’t new but what is new is the a big sub clan like baharsame is fighting a younger sub clan
Like u said d block today is structurally divided (my specific sub clan Ahmed garaad is fully united look at our clan army along with tanks etc in buhoodle) but I can’t deny the fact that we are weak today mainly due to our lack of cohesion
Point still stands that we r the bravest fiercest fighters of the north we are also entrepreneurial like all Somalis we just need stability and unity on a clan and sub clan level I don’t see this happening soon due to our useless snakey leaders like galaydh the khatumo bastard who embarrassed us but in future I hope my clan reverts to pre colonial unity were we would act independently as sub clans with our own garaads and an overall garaad who is a primus inter pares and whenever the need arose we’d convene a clan assembly to discuss important matters from which we would act in unison
This was the d block that put the fear of god into other clans two hundred years ago The d block that had the mechanism of simultaneously being independent on sub clan levels and acting in unison when the situation required it
D block would rather be under sland than mj as we have trust issues with mj so we’d rather be in an obscure mid way kind of situation with one foot in sland door and the other firmly planted in puntland than join either completely lol until we see a benefit to join either fully we will use both to our advantage and milk as much caano as possible from these camels

D block would rather be under sland than mj as we have trust issues with mj so we’d rather be in an obscure mid way kind of situation with one foot in sland door and the other firmly planted in puntland than join either completely lol until we see a benefit to join either fully we will use both to our advantage and milk as much caano as possible from these camels

no one denies dhulos are fierce fighters (even though all of it, is against themselves) but you cannot keep skating on your past. This is the 21st century. The diaspora dhulos, most of whom are in USA don’t give a shxt about sool and sanaag. There not also in the least embarrassed about their situation in Somalia I’ve noticed. Plus they don’t help each other out. I remember when Tukeh needed money for his lawyer fees, Omar Mohamud Women paid more then some entire dhulo sub clan.

How as daroods, did jama siyaad and bararshame allow to give up lasanod to isaaqs?
And in turn they say, we run your city. Dhulos I came to notice, don’t care.

Mjs care about puntland. Isaaqs care about Sland. Dhulos don’t care bout nothing.

Last edited:
U may be right there
no one denies dhulos are fierce fighters (even though all of it, is against themselves) but you cannot keep skating on your past. This is the 21st century. The diaspora dhulos, most of whom are in USA don’t give a shxt about sool and sanaag. There not also in the least embarrassed about their situation in Somalia I’ve noticed. Plus they don’t help each other out. I remember when Tukeh needed money for his lawyer fees, Omar Mohamud Women paid more then some entire dhulo sub clan.

How as daroods, did jama siyaad and bararshame allow to give up lasanod to isaaqs?

Mjs care about puntland. Isaaqs care about Sland. Dhulos don’t care bout nothing.
ninyahow there is a frighteningly nonchalant lesseiz fair disposition and attitude endemic within our clan idk where it stems from which is aggravated and exacerbated by poor leadership amongst our garaads and issimo but thankfully this is reversible as we have a longer history of not being in such a poorly and quite frankly pariah-esque state
Inshallah with the stability of Somalia and a finally solution to the secession issues we as a clan may find the peace and stability needed to reconstruct our now atrophied organs and structural trappings of hierarchical and cohesive order and leadership

Last edited:

bro Dhulbhante easily lost 70% of their people fighting British and 1door and majerteen naago in the 1930s after the death of the Sayid in 1921, 70%, if it was not for dhulobahante Italians and british would have made majerteen and 1door gaallo Christians who celebrate Christmas, they were saved by darwiiish dhulbahante lions,

ignore the hater, we will never forget our dhulbahante brothers, we know majerteen likes to treat them like they must be ruled, if they helped yuo lot yuo would be much better, in fact i would not be suprised if they pay 1door udner cover sicne they do not want khaatumo as another harti state competition, they always used to go to xamar and block it, this is why we karbash them in jubaland and make them sit down and watch us lead, no if, ogadne will shoot first, we know their nature,

insha Allah, bro, i know many who will become top dogs once we win next years election in DDS, we will make sure khaatumo is created,

in fact we want a khaatumo state so we can use dhulbahante port and starve 1door to death, we next khaatumo with a sea access,

if galnus galmuudug was created with 1 and half state, so can khaatumo be created,

we will send 50,000 caghdeer lads under cover,

dhulbahante is very very strategic to us, khaatumo with port means to us a weaker Djibouti, 1door and Mj ports who bend over for us as we use khaatumo port even if we have to invest the money in,

waa no isnha Allah, we will not abandon yall and we do not do xaasidnimo, landeer doesn't do backstabbing like a naag and xasid,

and 1door, we will swallow them iin 4 hours, they know Ogaden are extremely tough fighters, we have kept 110 million habahsi at bay with simple guns, imagine with oil money and a state lead by us?

warya leave dhulo alone, they need a son who is half Ogaden half dhulo to be sent to lead them to glory once again, insha Allah after the elections next year we will lead them again, we will create khaatumo,

bro Dhulbhante easily lost 70% of their people fighting British and 1door and majerteen naago in the 1930s after the death of the Sayid in 1921, 70%, if it was not for dhulobahante Italians and british would have made majerteen and 1door gaallo Christians who celebrate Christmas, they were saved by darwiiish dhulbahante lions,

ignore the hater, we will never forget our dhulbahante brothers, we know majerteen likes to treat them like they must be ruled, if they helped yuo lot yuo would be much better, in fact i would not be suprised if they pay 1door udner cover sicne they do not want khaatumo as another harti state competition, they always used to go to xamar and block it, this is why we karbash them in jubaland and make them sit down and watch us lead, no if, ogadne will shoot first, we know their nature,

insha Allah, bro, i know many who will become top dogs once we win next years election in DDS, we will make sure khaatumo is created,

in fact we want a khaatumo state so we can use dhulbahante port and starve 1door to death, we next khaatumo with a sea access,

if galnus galmuudug was created with 1 and half state, so can khaatumo be created,

we will send 50,000 caghdeer lads under cover,

dhulbahante is very very strategic to us, khaatumo with port means to us a weaker Djibouti, 1door and Mj ports who bend over for us as we use khaatumo port even if we have to invest the money in,

waa no isnha Allah, we will not abandon yall and we do not do xaasidnimo, landeer doesn't do backstabbing like a naag and xasid,

and 1door, we will swallow them iin 4 hours, they know Ogaden are extremely tough fighters, we have kept 110 million habahsi at bay with simple guns, imagine with oil money and a state lead by us?
Inshallah walaal May the noblest of the noble the fiercest of the fierce and the most patriotic of all, the Ogaden, win and secure the much anticipated victory in DDS, cant wait for ogaden to retake their lands even if it’s politically atm with no independence that’s a gd first step, I know anything good for OG is good for all Somalis but specifically Dhullos, I’ll be praying for yall in the upcoming elections

Inshallah walaal May the noblest of the noble the fiercest of the fierce and the most patriotic of all, the Ogaden, win and secure the much anticipated victory in DDS, cant wait for ogaden to retake their lands even if it’s politically atm with no independence that’s a gd first step, I know anything good for OG is good for all Somalis but specifically Dhullos, I’ll be praying for yall in the upcoming elections

thank yuo ina adeer, we will never forget my dhulo brothers, believe i have met lots of future potential Mps and senators in the upcoming election, they cannot wait to karbash certain clansa nd help dhulos our brothers. if a halal election happens Absame parties will win a landslide, jidwaq is on our side with their one party, so is ciise, so is garre, even though ONLF won 87% in the 1994 eecltions and 85% in the 1991 election, we still like to have others on board to make them feel welcome

wallahi i am may stand for kursi too, and if i win i will make sure a budget is set aside for dhulbahante, we have many dhulbahante living in qabridahar since sayid days, in fact the jubaland business minister is dhulo with reer warfa mum, he was born in qabridahar,

i will make sure they are looked after if i win a seat and if not i still have connections, many uncles who will stand, they will make sure, believe no Ogaden will stand bye and allow mj or 1door to do that, no way, mark my words, we will never ever allow it, and yall can play this card since we are also out for revenge, i will make sure both of them are sanctioned for killing onlf lads and girls, dhulo can play a sweet strategic tactic where he gets closer to us and kills them both on your east and west with our help, dhulo needs to be strategic bro, play the big game and play dirty

The sexiest Somali girl I ever seen had Ogaden father and Dhulo bararsame mother. Lightskin as hell, you almost wouldn’t guess she was somali and think she was mixed with something.

You might be right. Ogaden and dhulos got some sexy women.

On twitter, I noticed the dhulos got some hot es in UK and Australia. My father married one last year, 15 years his junior. I might do the same LOL

but I like my latinas too much :manny:
Nacalaa shaydaanadii garacadii iyo dhiladii ku dhashay kutaal damiir laawe yahawo aan edebta iyo anshaxa lahayn af kaada qarmuun ee najaasta eh kala bax magaca xushmeysan oo qadarin mudan ee sumcadaysan ee hablahayaga ay yahow axmaqa ah this mf has the audacity to refer to dhulbahante girls as es on my mums if u said this to me irl face to face I would’ve slapped u like the you are

thank yuo ina adeer, we will never forget my dhulo brothers, believe i have met lots of future potential Mps and senators in the upcoming election, they cannot wait to karbash certain clansa nd help dhulos our brothers. if a halal election happens Absame parties will win a landslide, jidwaq is on our side with their one party, so is ciise, so is garre, even though ONLF won 87% in the 1994 eecltions and 85% in the 1991 election, we still like to have others on board to make them feel welcome

wallahi i am may stand for kursi too, and if i win i will make sure a budget is set aside for dhulbahante, we have many dhulbahante living in qabridahar since sayid days, in fact the jubaland business minister is dhulo with reer warfa mum, he was born in qabridahar,

i will make sure they are looked after if i win a seat and if not i still have connections, many uncles who will stand, they will make sure, believe no Ogaden will stand bye and allow mj or 1door to do that, no way, mark my words, we will never ever allow it, and yall can play this card since we are also out for revenge, i will make sure both of them are sanctioned for killing onlf lads and girls, dhulo can play a sweet strategic tactic where he gets closer to us and kills them both on your east and west with our help, dhulo needs to be strategic bro, play the big game and play dirty
Wallee rag waa raggii hore hadalna waa intay yiraahdeen nin aqli iyo murti Alle siiyay baa tahay and amen to ur impending victory may it be swift and sobering for our enemies and i hear u on the game I’m also planning to join politics in the future inshallah representing buhoodle and the cayn region my homeland idk if ill join the federal govt or even puntland or both
Atm I’m starting a law degree this sept but tbh man has discipline issues which I’m gonna fix, I have the brain to finish the degree I just need to be serious from day one, inshallah if and when I graduate I’ll have accomplished the only pre-requisite to becoming an MP, the rest I’ve been fortunate to possess inherently

Wallee rag waa raggii hore hadalna waa intay yiraahdeen nin aqli iyo murti Alle siiyay baa tahay and amen to ur impending victory may it be swift and sobering for our enemies and i hear u on the game I’m also planning to join politics in the future inshallah representing buhoodle and the cayn region my homeland idk if ill join the federal govt or even puntland or both
Atm I’m starting a law degree this sept but tbh man has discipline issues which I’m gonna fix, I have the brain to finish the degree I just need to be serious from day one, inshallah if and when I graduate I’ll have accomplished the only pre-requisite to becoming an MP, the rest I’ve been fortunate to possess inherently

bro ignore the fool calling our girls es, waa iska xoolo, what is he? 1door ?

and good luck bro, settle down, i am guessing i am older than you, i am early 30s and did all my studies, i went all the way to PhD, it gets easier bro, i was offered a scholarship after i did my masters in economics and maths, the uni turned my these into a book and i was given scholarship for PhD, you can do it, just settle down, study hard and remember you do not want regrets, so be focused, you can relax later when you finish

we had no choice, we were forced to go to uni, all the way till PhD, we had no choice, but it feels good to have it wallahi, if you get scholarship, do it,

and who knows , a asli reer wamao jubalander from kismayo, maybe one day we will see each other, if i do not get kursi in jubaland, i have DDS as alternative since its my land too alhamdulilah

Trending