Somaliland & DDS Common Destiny

bro ignore the fool calling our girls es, waa iska xoolo, what is he? 1door ?

and good luck bro, settle down, i am guessing i am older than you, i am early 30s and did all my studies, i went all the way to PhD, it gets easier bro, i was offered a scholarship after i did my masters in economics and maths, the uni turned my these into a book and i was given scholarship for PhD, you can do it, just settle down, study hard and remember you do not want regrets, so be focused, you can relax later when you finish

we had no choice, we were forced to go to uni, all the way till PhD, we had no choice, but it feels good to have it wallahi, if you get scholarship, do it,

and who knows , a asli reer wamao jubalander from kismayo, maybe one day we will see each other, if i do not get kursi in jubaland, i have DDS as alternative since its my land too alhamdulilah
Thanks for the advice walaal I’m definitely gonna focus and smash it out I don’t even need or want a masters just the undergrad but inshalllah we attain our aspirations both political and otherwise, who knows we may even meet as politicians lol

Tukraq

VIP
Narrow minded thinking.

Most the jobs are in production of goods.

If you reduce overall costs you make their products more competitive in the global market and hence create more demand and jobs.

Truck transportation only benefits truck owners while cheaper transportation benefits the whole economy.

Higher costs doesn't mean more money floating about.

10% reduction in costs could lead to a 100% increase in demand.

Higher costs means we won't find any markets for our products... Globally or domestic.

Which is the better choice?
That’s if it’s our products we’re moving around in this situation it’s not obviously, your losing a whole extra sector, your supposed to add more money making sectors so more people have jobs, owning trucks, producing trucks, food at truck stops, gas, more people in your local economy getting jobs to spend on your goods, I think yours is more narrow thinking, who the hell is buying goods hen everything is state owned ie rail and the people don’t get profit? Reasons like this is why America is more high consumer than places like Europe for example

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
That’s if it’s our products we’re moving around in this situation it’s not obviously, your losing a whole extra sector, your supposed to add more money making sectors so more people have jobs, owning trucks, producing trucks, food at truck stops, gas, more people in your local economy getting jobs to spend on your goods, I think yours is more narrow thinking, who the hell is buying goods hen everything is state owned ie rail and the people don’t get profit? Reasons like this is why America is more high consumer than places like Europe for example

There will still be a trucking industry just like in the states. Also America can afford to be a consumer economy becomes of their Almighty dollar.

Anyways that's all I have to say on this.

Trending

Latest posts