Somaliland Airports: News & Development.

how long are you staying, next time I wanna land inshallah in the modern airports of SL
I'll be there for 4 weeks before I have to head back.

Looking at the videos, the airport now improved a lot since the last time I went. Can't wait to see it in person

I don't know but I was wondering how much would rail networks cost and potential ways to fund such development
Have them Ethiopians build y'all one for free, they're gonna be using berbera anyways, might as well abuse them, it's not like they have any other choice, Djibouti is already at full capacity :icon lol:

waraabe

Your superior
Have them Ethiopians build y'all one for free, they're gonna be using berbera anyways, might as well abuse them, it's not like they have any other choice, Djibouti is already at full capacity :icon lol:

Kkk they can't afford it, the Chinese built it for them

Kkk they can't afford it, the Chinese built it for them
Ethiopia paid for it. They paid 30% of it upfront with the rest being loans. Ethiopia could easily have afforded it without loans but they have over 100 major infrastructure projects being implemented. The GERD dam costs 3x as much and they funded it along with the northern railway.

I think Somaliland should build a railway after it gets recognition. Ethiopia would only build their side if it was 100% secure.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Erigavo municipality in conjunction with Somaliland’s civil aviation authority embarked on a project which will see the upgrading of Erigavo airport which has not been operational for 13 years. Civil Aviation authority coordinator said that the airport revamp is happening smoothly. The mayor of Erigavo speaking at the airport repair said that the president of Somaliland has pledged to support funds for the reconstruction of the airport which has been closed for a decade. Erigavo municipality is urging residents to hugely contribute to the rebuilding of the airport which is going on very smoothly. Hon. Ismail Nur, Erigavo mayor is hopeful that the airport will start operations and held discussion with Somaliland president and raised with him personally in assisting the reopening of the airport.

Trending

Latest posts