Somaliland Airports: News & Development.

Turkey is building hargeisa airport and Turkish airways to start flying there soon, a delegation of Turkish engineers and Turkish airline officials incoming.

This is after UAE announced plans to build Berbera airport terminal.

http://somalilandaviation.com/2017/...sulate-general-ka-turkiga-u-jooga-somaliland/
Alhamdullillah. I just had a conversation about Somalia with my brother, I swear the UAE is taking advantage. Turkey may have their own interests, but they ain't as deceitful as the Arabs. Their interest doesn't negatively overlap with ours so they're trustworthy. The gulf Arabs though? Nope.

waraabe

Your superior
Alhamdullillah. I just had a conversation about Somalia with my brother, I swear the UAE is taking advantage. Turkey may have their own interests, but they ain't as deceitful as the Arabs. Their interest doesn't negatively overlap with ours so they're trustworthy. The gulf Arabs though? Nope.

This ain't about Somalia

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Great news, Egal Airport desperately needs to be upgraded, Fly Dubai, Ethiopian & Turkish Airlines in Hargeisa and Bebera airport is expected to attract Etihad & Emirates. This is already a great year, I can feel it :ohhhdamn::win::rejoice:

waraabe

Your superior
Great news, Egal Airport desperately needs to be upgraded, Fly Dubai, Ethiopian & Turkish Airlines in Hargeisa and Bebera airport is expected to attract Etihad & Emirates. This is already a great year, I can feel it :ohhhdamn::win::rejoice:

Word is that emirates is part of the base deal meanwhile al arabiya is also interested

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

Emirates straight to Berbera would be lovely wallahi :lawd:

Trending