HELP.

The shaytaan often puts doubt into peoples heart when they are on the right path . Increase in worship and bring yourself closer to Allah through Dua and prayer

And our deen does encourage learning about the religion more the whole idea of being empowered with knowledge so people don’t have doubts in their heart

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Abayo, Concubinage and sex slavery is a the hard reality of humanity since the conception of time. Islam just came to prevent men from abusing their concubines and slaves by placing rules and laws. It is the first religion to ensure rights for slaves and concubines by setting boundaries, introducing concepts such as abuse of slaves and concubines being haram when no other society ever conceived such a thing. Please stop viewing islam through western modern lens. It was a completely different time and era and norms, it simply doesnt make sense to judge people for having concubines in the 7th century. Please watch this video it goes in depth explaining the whole issue.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That just opens a whole can of worms, there are definitely some clashing sources regarding her age though, even the scholars differed some saying she was older some saying she was 9 but the most common consensus is that she was nine. Watch this lecture it goes in depth. This lecture helped me.

mrlog

VIP
That just opens a whole can of worms, there are definitely some clashing sources regarding her age though, even the scholars differed some saying she was older some saying she was 9 but the most common consensus is that she was nine. Watch this lecture it goes in depth. This lecture helped me.

I will return to this thread later today, to reflect upon these arguments more carefully. I've got a lot of work to do this morning sadly.

But can
@Shimbiris
@Angelina
@The alchemist
@Melancholic
@attash

please help me, at least one of you, since you're amongst the most informed users on Islamic history, from what I've observed? Plus, you guys aren't obnoxious about it like certain stuck-up, strict Muslim users who rush to call you 'Westernised trash supporting the enemies of Islam', despite actually not knowing a thing about you.

I really don't get how Muslims can get past Aisha's (RA) marriage either without running the risk of saying that Islam isn't a timeless religion because obviously none of our people are marrying off our girls under 10 nowadays.

Don’t have anything meaningful to contribute except to say that suppression is regression. If you don’t resolve your issues, they’re just gonna keep haunting you. Write down and think over whatever it is you’re afraid to say. The only way is through.
I fully agree.

I don't understand how some Muslim brothers and sisters my age feel comfortable just keeping their heads in the sand when they encounter something that makes them doubt the validity of the religion, it just leaves you living a life of uncertainty. Gotta face it head on today.

I fully agree.

I don't understand how some Muslim brothers and sisters my age feel comfortable just keeping their heads in the sand when they encounter something that makes them doubt the validity of the religion, it just leaves you living a life of uncertainty. Gotta face it head on today.
Would you mind explaining what's so funny, @Nin123 ?

:cosbyhmm:

Trending

Latest posts