Somali Women and weight gain after marriage.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I prefer slim chicks, I wouldn't mind her..:diddyass::diddyass::diddyass::diddyass:
FB_IMG_1484470294234.jpg

Well... she is your living proof. @Adan this is what happens when you’re being shallow.

On a serious note: looks will fade, but a good character with deen iyo dhaqan won’t and is something what makes a person really attractive.

U think I'm the type to stay quiet I tell the truth when I'm pissed and me seeing my wife becoming elephant then that will piss me off and tell her the truth on her face.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You pervert what are doing in women gyms warya and searching for xalimos.
Y'all are so horny you want to see some somali girls in your mixed gyms exercising innit.
Nasty:kodaksmiley:

LOL

Relax babe. It would be nice to see Xalimos in the gym more often and I’m saying this as a girl. A Somali guy who works out would obviously like seeing a Xalimo at the gym, cause it means that they share a hobby and that she takes care of herself.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I'd advice you not to involve your family he should just help her by eating better at home and going gym together.
Divorce for just that is dumb and not her fault since marriage has ups and downs can't just divorce for anything.
Tell her that it's really unhealthy to put on weight so fast and that it's easier to stop now and exercise instead of later when she's bigger.
Maybe he should ask her how she feels over her body and try to say it in the nicest way what he feels about it aswell.
She needs to feel like she needs to change not others telling her to change it might not affect her until she sees it.
Show her difference of her size in pictures so she can visual the difference she can't see on her own and to talk about her health which is most important.

LOL

Relax babe. It would be nice to see Xalimos in the gym more often and I’m saying this as a girl. A Somali guy who works out would obviously like seeing a Xalimo at the gym, cause it means that they share a hobby and that she takes care of herself.

I have never seen a Somali girl who comes to the gym to workout seriously they do nothing but chat and be in the yoga room laying on the ground laughing and texting they only came for amusement park to see guys who look good.

RICH

I have never seen a Somali girl who comes to the gym to workout seriously they do nothing but chat and be in the yoga room laying on the ground laughing and texting they only came for amusement park to see guys who look good.

Unfortunately that happens a lot. It’s kinda annoying. At my gym I only see a few girls (and the same) being serious about their workout.

Muji

VIP
Ahh lucky Mrs Factz He expects her to cook for him, clean up after him and raise the children whilst on a diet and working out.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
LOL

LOL I think I came off a bit defensive:gaasdrink:
Idk about where everyone else lives but my city has many female gyms that my somali girls friends and friends of friends usually go.
If they connect because of shared hobby that's okay but alot of boys just want to see girls at their gym.
My friends used to go to mixed ones and covered up but they'd just stare so they advised me beforehand to just go to a girls gym like them now.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Somali men don't help though they're oneof the most useless men that have been babied they're own lives so when they get married they do nothing. (Not all but majority are) So obviously she'd gain weight

Muji

VIP
Walaalo don’t forget the double chin.
Real men are attracted to chubby chicas.

Mrlog I’m not interested in marrying these millennials who think a xalimo would be seen in a gym.

I’m growing my triple chin and I want the arms of my Dirac to squeeze the fat on my arms tightly. Every xalimo over the age of 30 has this and it’s a status thing but these young kids want to take that away from me.

How have you been saxib?

I'd advice you not to involve your family he should just help her by eating better at home and going gym together.
Divorce for just that is dumb and not her fault since marriage has ups and downs can't just divorce for anything.
Tell her that it's really unhealthy to put on weight so fast and that it's easier to stop now and exercise instead of later when she's bigger.
Maybe he should ask her how she feels over her body and try to say it in the nicest way what he feels about it aswell.
She needs to feel like she needs to change not others telling her to change it might not affect her until she sees it.
Show her difference of her size in pictures so she can visual the difference she can't see on her own and to talk about her health which is most important.

I agree abaayo!

RICH

LOL I think I came off a bit defensive:gaasdrink:
Idk about where everyone else lives but my city has many female gyms that my somali girls friends and friends of friends usually go.
If they connect because of shared hobby that's okay but alot of boys just want to see girls at their gym.
My friends used to go to mixed ones and covered up but they'd just stare so they advised me beforehand to just go to a girls gym like them now.

A female only gym is better for us women, waa ruunta. It doesn’t matter if you cover up, cause they will stare or even start a conversation anyways. As long as you keep in mind that you’re there for yourself and ignore the unwanted attention (if that’s the case) there should be no problem.

Mrlog I’m not interested in marrying these millennials who think a xalimo would be seen in a gym.

I’m growing my triple chin and I want the arms of my Dirac to squeeze the fat on my arms tightly. Every xalimo over the age of 30 has this and it’s a status thing but these young kids want to take that away from me.

How have you been saxib?

So u just admitted u are fat and have triple chin shulaqadi ugu weeyneed baa isqarxisay the most bubbly soccer shaped body is Knowles welcome to hippopotamus status community!

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You pervert what are doing in women gyms warya and searching for xalimos.
Y'all are so horny you want to see some somali girls in your mixed gyms exercising innit.
Nasty:kodaksmiley:
Nah i go to the gym to go work out. Not to search for xalimos you weirdo :kodaksmiley:

I'm just saying i only seen xalimo at the gym once ever and that its rare to see.:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.