Somali Women and weight gain after marriage.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
They even take pills over there to get bigger. If a guys wife gets fat after marriage people will praise the guy for "taking good care of her", implying he is feeding her well, letting her rest etc.

Exactly. That’s some unhealthy bs.

Dude, shut the f*ck up. No one believes you. Go back to faking DM's about you getting fired for praying at "work". :pachah1:

Listen u four eyed negro I bet u rub your titties when u see a woman u fat nose king kong...at least I'm not faking my qabil..and daqan am i..get out of the basement trying to sound like u knowledgeble about siyaasad when u never stepped a foot in Somalia u hyena looking bug face.
tenor.gif

World

VIP
To be honest I blame the Somali men for this. You should be straightforward with your wife and make her feel uncomfortable about herself. If she doesn't stop being obese then get her parents involved or leave her dusty ass.

That's why when I get married. I will let my wife know that you'll have to go to gym to stay slim thick.
You don’t have to put her down and make her feel self conscious just so that she can stay slim and healthy, that’s not a healthy thing to do in a marriage. Or get her parents involved. That just sounds you like can’t handle your own business. What on earth is her mother who is also obese going to tell her? Lol.

Just guide her positively to the right path. Maybe suggest healthier meals or something. Go out for a morning run and encourage her to come along. That sort of thing.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just marry a girl who already gyms if thats what you value. :manny:

You can't change people after you marry them. The woman you meet is the one you will get.

Agreed. That's why I will get to know her first before I marry her. :nvjpqts:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Listen u four eyed negro I bet u rub your titties when u see a woman u fat nose king kong...at least I'm not faking my qabil..and daqan am i..get out of the basement trying to sound like u knowledgeble about siyaasad when u never stepped a foot in Somalia u hyena looking bug face.View attachment 49768

Incel boy did i touch a nerve? A 19 year old talking about women like he has anything remotely of value to say on the topic is funny, don't cry when I point that out.

Whatever irrelevant qabil you belong to will die with you, a beta like you won't be reproducing. :pachah1:

Kid, just don't run over a Xalimo when you inevitably get rejected. We don't need a Somali Elliot Rodger kkk.:mjlol:

Incel boy did i touch a nerve? A 19 year old talking about women like he has anything remotely of value to say is funny, don't cry when I pointed that out.

Kid, just don't run over a Xalimo when you inevitably get rejected. We don't need a Somali Elliot Rodger kkk.

Let your sister see me she will be married to me next day and u will be wondering how did sugulle pull this off and u still will be wondering ...while I will be telling my wife which is yours sister
come-to-me-gif-14.gif

To be honest I blame the Somali men for this. You should be straightforward with your wife and make her feel uncomfortable about herself. If she doesn't stop being obese then get her parents involved or leave her dusty ass.

That's why when I get married. I will let my wife know that you'll have to go to gym to stay slim thick.
Loool I soo read that wrong :ftw9nwa: make her feel uncomfortable about herself? Don’t do that :deadmanny:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Xalimos at the gym is a rare sight to see unfortunately :bell:
You pervert what are doing in women gyms warya and searching for xalimos.
Y'all are so horny you want to see some somali girls in your mixed gyms exercising innit.
Nasty:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts