Somali Women and weight gain after marriage.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis have a shitty diet and eat large portions. Thats why. People need to reduce the amount of food theyre eating, stop eating just cause youre bored :bell:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Most are already thick and put on few more pounds after getting some mac maacan and nafaqo.

If your wife doesnt feel motivated to stay in shape even for you, its your fault. If you at least bathe ever now and then and apply lotion to your chalk board skins maybe she'd feel a bit more likely to do so

Shut up you fat mr jiggly ass go do niiko

Somali women become fat because they let themselves go . They should continue gyming and don’t have ‘I secured a man I can relax now and lose myself mentality’. The way to keep fit is to remember your husband can replace you any time no matter how good looking you are, and you must keep fit to have his attention. .

Somali women don’t exercise while they’re pregnant. They need to do that
That's the stupidest thing i've hard so far.. so while carrying a life in her she is supposed to exercise? I swear to god. you are disgusting! If a women want's to it's a different storie but make her??

That's the stupidest thing i've hard so far.. so while carrying a life in her she is supposed to exercise? I swear to god. you are disgusting! If a women want's to it's a different storie but make her??
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Are you being serious?

There is nothing wrong with a pregnant woman working out. Matter fact, light exercise (swimming, cycling, yoga etc) are all advised to women to lower birth miscarriage it also reduces stress, aches/pains and helps them build up stamina for labor.

The human body is capable of so much, especially females.

Exercising while pregnant is recommended by doctors you idiot :mjlol: literally every body else does it unless you are experiencing difficulties from pregnancy or if you weren’t generally healthy before getting pregnant . Take a lap

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Are you being serious?

There is nothing wrong with a pregnant woman working out. Matter fact, light exercise (swimming, cycling, yoga etc) are all advised to women to lower birth miscarriage it also reduces stress, aches/pains and helps them build up stamina for labor.

The human body is capable of so much, especially females.

:mjlol: My exact face when I read his comment

I really hoped he was trolling:francis:

If this is believed by every farax it is no surprise all the xalimos are so obese after having kids.

He is literally willing to ban his wife from the gym and then complain about her size later
:faysalwtf:

:drakelaugh:wallahi there’s some characters on this website :drakekidding: it’s funny as hell and sad at the same time

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You gotta bang her so much, it becomes an exercise and she loses weight. Then you gotta say, "No sex if you eat junk food."

Trust me this will work. Do it to save your marriage sxb.

You gotta bang her so much, it becomes an exercise and she loses weight. Then you gotta say, "No sex if you eat junk food."

Trust me this will work. Do it to save your marriage sxb.

I’ve been saying this but all I get is qashin votes , especially from xalimos. They’re just mad because they probably don’t get dicked down right and they didn’t even know that it should be an exercise and you should get sweaty . In fact certain positions really work on her core and reduce belly fat

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I’ve been saying this but all I get is qashin votes , especially from xalimos. They’re just mad because they probably don’t get dicked down right and they didn’t even know that it should be an exercise and you should get sweaty . In fact certain positions really work on her core and reduce belly fat
Get her to do yoga too. Then you can transition that Indian spiritual chakra bullshit with the kama sutra. Add some Pilates to the mix, and you're fucking golden bro.

Muji

VIP
@Wei 100 pounds in 4 months... I don’t believe you, that’s over a stone every month, what is she eating? A house?

If this is true, and I’m going to have to suspend my sense of reality to go along with your question, is she on the pill? This can make your weight fluctuate

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
@Wei 100 pounds in 4 months... I don’t believe you, that’s over a stone every month, what is she eating? A house?

If this is true, and I’m going to have to suspend my sense of reality to go along with your question, is she on the pill? This can make your weight fluctuate
She's supporting Italians everywhere by eating pizza like it's nobodies business.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

I bet I can't suspend them fatass Xalimos sxb.

If my wife gets fat, I'm chirpsing other women in front of her

Ahh lucky Mrs Factz He expects her to cook for him, clean up after him and raise the children whilst on a diet and working out.

You act like that's impossible. God bless the poor the Jamaican fella that gets tricked by you :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.