Somali Women and weight gain after marriage.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just say Alhamdullilah not most Somalis as a whole are obese, just look at this video:
Here's a timeline of her transformation
[From Engagement]
0011.jpg
[/to Wedding]
[Period after ]
FB_IMG_1484470294234.jpg
[/Wedding]
[4-5 months]
011-4.jpg
[/down the Road]

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Why didn’t he put her in check the minute she gained 5-10 lb?. He’s the one to blame.

Somaaha! He shouldn’t start whining when it’s too late. He was there when it all happened and didn’t say shit :comeon:

so how is he gonna deal with this ? losing weight isn't an easy process

He doesn't want to hurt her feelings, he's in a tough position. He's trying to get her to tag along to the gym a couple of x's a week but he doesn't know how to approach her.

World

VIP
Did he also tell her? If not then he’s a cuck. In a marriage you should be able to tell each other these things. It will take months of consistency and hard work to lose the pregnancy weight. He should support and motivate her.
Bisinka, xalimos are now using the word ‘cuck’:mjlol:

World

VIP
He doesn't want to hurt her feelings, he's in a tough position. He's trying to get her to tag along to the gym a couple of x's a week but he doesn't know how to approach her.
And her becoming obese and undesirable to him won’t hurt her feelings? Or maybe when he’s lusting after other women and avoiding her?

Wait she wasn’t pregnant... How did she get obese? I don’t get why some people get too comfortable and stop taking care of themselves ones they get married :gucciwhat:

No, she's not pregnant. That's where his frustration stems from, the fact that she's not pregnant and somehow managed to gain close to a 100 pds in just 4 months.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
No, she's not pregnant. That's where his frustration stems from, the fact that she's not pregnant and somehow managed to gain close to a 100 pds in just 4 months.

He knows what they get when doing groceries or is she a secret eater?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Some girls are really lazy I noticed. If she wasn't going to the gym before you met her, chances are low she'll start when she's already married.

And her becoming obese and undesirable to him won’t hurt her feelings? Or maybe when he’s lusting after other women and avoiding her?

He probably married her 4 her appearance to be honest. She doesn't come across as a Somali women with dhaqan and deen, a typical western Xalimo. Marriage might be on the chopping block just 5 months in.

Did he also tell her? If not then he’s a cuck. In a marriage you should be able to tell each other these things. It will take months of consistency and hard work to lose the pregnancy weight. He should support and motivate her.

Idk why but your usage of 'cuck' in this context cracked me up. Unexpected

The only reason girls get fat in marriage is when the husband is not active.....if u are in shape and going to the gym everyday that lifestyle will threaten hers she will be thinking "my husband looks fit and determined if I gain weight he will lose interest I have to keep up with him" and the other thing is if she gets fat show a little attitude toward her..she will think u lost interest it's all about setting the bar high.

He knows what they get when doing groceries or is she a secret eater?

Don't know. I think it's safe to assume she's stuffing her face around the clock. Who the f*ck gains that much weight in just 4 months? Geez

I think deep down inside she probably knows its affecting him and im pretty sure its affecting her too! Its different if you've always been chubby compared to going from caato to big in a couple of months!

Tell him be a man and speak to her, but do it gently dont be an ass. Clearly something changed in the past couple of months for her to gain weight, weddings and newlywed life can be stressful but im sure she wants her body back to the way it was!

When your married you should work out your problems not run away this is why we have these high divorce rates :gucciwhat: 5 months chopping block kulaha nin iska dhig and speak to your brother!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending