Somali Women and weight gain after marriage.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
He probably married her 4 her appearance to be honest. She doesn't come across as a Somali women with dhaqan and deen, a typical western Xalimo. Marriage might be on the chopping block just 5 months in.

Wei

Are you gossiping about your brother’s wife to strangers? Cheepers creepers.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@RICH what is the percentage of Somali girls that work out?

Yo honestly I barely see any hijabis working out. The only time I have seen a hijabi workout was an old track teamate that was Iraqi. Besides her I haven't seen any other hijabi at a gym. I do see those popular instagram Xalimos that workout but that's it.

My mother jogs and speed walks fun fact.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
If your husband doesn't apply lotion or bathe often, it's your fault.

Do i sound ridiculous? Of course i do. Personal responsibility.
their lives revolve around blaming men. Wallahi they will blame men for the slightest thing man shit is embarrassing af:bell:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
@RICH what is the percentage of Somali girls that work out?

Yo honestly I barely see any hijabis working out. The only time I have seen a hijabi workout was an old track teamate that was Iraqi. Besides her I haven't seen any other hijabi at a gym. I do see those popular instagram Xalimos that workout but that's it.

My mother jogs and speed walks fun fact.

I don’t know Jerome. I only know about this matter from what I see and what others tell me. There may be a lot more who go to the gym. They probably go to female only gym instead of a mixed one.

all women gain some weight after couple babies, some workout others don't depending on their socioeconomics

I don’t know Jerome. I only know about this matter from what I see and what others tell me. There may be a lot more who go to the gym. They probably go to female only gym instead of a mixed one.
i can even imagine a hajabi somali working out loool

Status
Not open for further replies.