Somali Muslim leaders “the soon 2 b released constitution unislamic” Bc it forbids marrying children

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is going through this mad phase @Daughter of samaale do you actually agree with shiekhs marrying 9 yr olds?

A mad phase for 17 year old girl is to dye their hair a weird colour and rebel against her parents.

Never heard of a mad phase for a 17 year old , that leads to them saying a 9 year old is a grown up woman and should be able to marry a 40 year old pedo.

' She' is adocating for pedos. Thats why 'she'is actually an he, and a 40 year old sick he at that!

Ramen

🌸
You’re forgetting that women have a say who they marry. And islamically, you should marry for 4 things, imaan, wealth, looks and lineage.

Furthermore, pre birth, you’re children have 2 right upon you. One of those rights are to give them a good father and someone who will raise them. A 72 year old isn’t befitting of this.

So if your asking if I would marry a 72 year old then no.
ahhh so youre saying that 10 year olds CHOSE to MARRY old men?
at that age i used to read wiki pages and do dumb shit

A mad phase for 17 year old girl is to dye their hair a weird colour and rebel against her parents.

Never heard of a mad phase for a 17 year old , that leads to them saying a 9 year old is a grown up woman and should be able to marry a 40 year old pedo.

' She' is adocating for pedos. Thats why 'she'is actually an he, and a 40 year old sick he at that!
It's very disgusting for a 40 yr old to marry young girls wallahi it's sick and twisted. I don't know why would anyone have views that support it??

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I think she is going through this mad phase @Daughter of samaale do you actually agree with shiekhs marrying 9 yr olds?

They’re twisting what I said.

A girl becomes a women when she starts her period and for a boy when he first has his wet dream. Therefore, they should be allowed to get marry.

Who they should marry is a different story....but do I think it’s pedophilia, no.

You’re forgetting that women have a say in who they marry. And islamically, you should marry for 4 things, imaan, wealth, looks and lineage.

Furthermore, pre birth - you’re children have 2 right upon you. One of those rights are to give them a good father and someone who will raise them well. A 72 year old isn’t befitting of this.

So if your asking if I would marry a 72 year old then no.

Adeer you need to study the diin more. Right off the bat your first paragraph is a misunderstanding. You are supposed to marry for imaan. The others are just examples of what people traditionally marry for. This is what I’m talking about when I say too young :draketf:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Adeer you need to study the diin more. Right off the bat your first paragraph is a misunderstanding. You are supposed to marry for imaan. The others are just examples of what people traditionally marry for. This is what I’m talking about when I say too young :draketf:

Oh sorry sheikh.

What age does a child become an adult then?

A girl becomes a women when she starts her period and for a boy when he first has his wet dream. Therefore, they should be allowed to get marry.

Who they should marry is a different story....but do I think it’s pedophilia, no.
Tbh I can't agree with you on this one. Yes they do become women when they get their period but they are not supposed to get married! I can't agree with that. And I guess it did say it somewhere in the Quran or a hadith that when a girl gets her period she is a women and her sins would be counted from that time right?? But they should still be treated like kids in my opinion and not grown.

Your a woman when you got your finances in order. This ain’t the Middle Ages. We can’t just go by the emission of bodily fluids :comeon::mjlol:

World

VIP
Girls in Somalia usually get married at 16-18.

In the West, a girl can get married with parents consent at the age 16.

I don’t know what you guys are arguing about, 9 year olds are not married off in Somalia.

A 16 year old in Somalia is more mature than a 25 year old in the West.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Your a woman when you got your finances in order. This ain’t the Middle Ages. We can’t just go by the emission of bodily fluids :comeon::mjlol:

You aren’t speaking about the deen correctly now....

Do you just pick out certain parts of the deen?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Tbh I can't agree with you on this one. Yes they do become women when they get their period but they are not supposed to get married! I can't agree with that. And I guess it did say it somewhere in the Quran or a hadith that when a girl gets her period she is a women and her sins would be counted from that time right?? But they should still be treated like kids in my opinion and not grown.

Humans aren’t smart enough to have opinions that haven’t been influenced by other people.

It isn’t your opinion that you believe they should be treated like kids, but the liberals who have brainwashed you.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I can’t just give you a blanket number. Obviously legally some number has to be set. I’m fine with 15-16 or maybe even a little later. From an intellectual standpoint though that is clearly not an adult.

I’m saying from a deen perspective, I don’t care about what your fine with lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.