Somali Muslim leaders “the soon 2 b released constitution unislamic” Bc it forbids marrying children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
I can’t just give you a blanket number. Obviously legally some number has to be set. I’m fine with 15-16 or maybe even a little later. From an intellectual standpoint though that is clearly not an adult.
15-16 year olds are half retarded.
I used to consider them adults but then i realized that theyre just...

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
So when a 9 yr old gets her period she needs to act like a grown woman with responsibilities??

If she doesn’t have responsibilities then no lol. But it isn’t only for the girl, it’s also for the boy.
Once they become of age, they aren’t children no more.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Our great and glorious religion will not allow the introduction of the Western agenda of normalizing the unnatural.

These prominent Islamic scholars reject the age that the constitution puts forward of 18 years of age.

The scholars also reject the law in the constitution which says “a married woman cannot be forced to be penetrated from any hole with anything, be it vaginal, anal, mouth and the ear hole”. Scholars contend that what happens between married couple cannot be judged as a rape.
Just cause a person got a beard wearing a khamiis and is very knowledgeable about the Quran don’t mean that people should listen to them these people only want to destroy young girls future and only reduce them to baby making machines only to repeat the process and marry another young girl

15-16 year olds are half retarded.
I used to consider them adults but then i realized that theyre just...

A wise man once said “ I realize I know very little but those who know less then me think they know everything. Therefore I am smarter then everyone else BECAUSE I realize I am stupid while they think they are geniuses”

Kids think they know everything but haven’t been alive long enough to see they know nothing .

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I’m curious would these Sheekhs be willing to give away their 9 year old kid to a grown man their age

All Sunni schools of thoughts are similar. They only have minor differences. And all Sunnis do pray together lol.

Salafi pray with suufi? Do you speak from experience? Have you studied the schools of thought and Islamic jurisprudence. The divisions in the Islamic world would indicate these are not just minor differences.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You seem to have gone from one extreme set of views to another. Take the middle ground. Muslims are the middle nation.

No, I was never an anarchist lol. They just helped me realised non Muslims have faulted morality and that the law is man made nonsense.
The only reason I respect U.K. law is because I was told to obey the law of the land by Islam.

No, I was never an anarchist lol. They just helped me realised non Muslims have faulted morality and that the law is man made nonsense.
The only reason I respect U.K. law is because I was told to obey the law of the land by Islam.

So you don’t believe in UK law per se. Why are you there then? Saudi has Islamic law as well as parts of Somalia, Afghanistan. Why aren’t you there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts