Somali Muslim leaders “the soon 2 b released constitution unislamic” Bc it forbids marrying children

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
What’s wrong and what’s right is in your qalb. If you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter. You would just be a hypocrite and not a real believer. At the end of the day life is about choices and no divine being is going to make those for you. You will decide and you will be judged accordingly. In this life and the next. Choose wisely. As you grow up, you will have to make a lot of choices and then you will understand. How could you possibly know now? What hard choices do you make? What clothes to wear to school tomorrow?

You keep mixing up morality with free will. Yes, we have free will and will be judge accordingly.

However morality isn’t in our qalb because if it was then all humans would have the same morals.

You keep mixing up morality with free will. Yes, we have free will and will be judge accordingly.

However morality isn’t in our qalb because if it was then all humans would have the same morals.

You said that you need a divine being to give you morality and that contradicts free will doesn’t it? He will judge you based on your actions taken because of the morality he did or did not give you. Makes no sense.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Alshabab scholars speaking out. Next time major bombing will take place.

Where are these fake scholars to be seen when people are killed?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You said that you need a divine being to give you morality and that contradicts free will doesn’t it? He will judge you based on your actions taken because of the morality he did or did not give you. Makes no sense.

I’m saying the only correct set of morals is found in Islam because it’s from a supreme being.

It doesn’t contradict because, you firstly have the free will to choose to follow Islam and secondly even when your Muslim you still have the free will to follow certain aspects of Islam. And the thing all humans including Muslims will be judge on is free will.

Muji

VIP
Nothing is more trashy than our sheikhs

Somalis have no shame, defending pedophilia on open TV

Somalis sheikhs are the horniest group of men in the entire world. They want access to underage vagina and are not afraid to say it. Sick bastards. I doubt any of them can speak Arabic or can even understand the Quran

Somalis sheikhs are the horniest group of men in the entire world. They want access to underage vagina and are not afraid to say it. Sick bastards. I doubt any of them can speak Arabic or can even understand the Quran

If you're married to them they can breed you like animals.

They are arguing for marital rape also, and they are suppoused to be our religious leaders.

Muji

VIP
OMG they are also arguing for marital rape, this is worse than I thought

@Knowles @Emily

@Reiko @R.Kelly this is your trash morality

We have @Daughter of samaale who is supposedly a woman and believes the age of consent should be reduced to as soon as little girls start their periods. Which is usually 13. She told me and I quote “you only believe the age of consent should be 18 because other people have told you that”. She said this without a hint of irony. I’ll let you get acquainted with her.

Muji

VIP
If you're married to them they can breed you like animals.

They are arguing for marital rape also, and they are suppoused to be our religious leaders.

Honestly all they think about sex sex sex. The amount of girls that have been sexually harassed by Somali sheikhs is unprecedented. They are not too different from the Catholic Church. Which makes me think pedophiles put themselves in positions of religious authority because they know it will immediately obtain them the trust of the community and access to young kiddies.

Honestly all they think about sex sex sex. The amount of girls that have been sexually harassed by Somali sheikhs is unprecedented. They are not too different from the Catholic Church. Which makes me think pedophiles put themselves in positions of religious authority because they know it will immediately obtain them the trust of the community and access to young kiddies.

We need Somalis to speak against this.

I cannot believe my own eyes, these are mainstream sheikhs.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
We have @Daughter of samaale who is supposedly a woman and believes the age of consent should be reduced to as soon as little girls start their periods. Which is usually 13. She told me and I quote “you only believe the age of consent should be 18 because other people have told you that”. She said this without a hint of irony. I’ll let you get acquainted with her.

I am a female and I’ve already spoken to @Steamdevolopment

I’m saying the only correct set of morals is found in Islam because it’s from a supreme being.

Daughter

With this morality, a whole nation including its mothers, children and the elderly has been destroyed. Since you always blame the “gaalo” about the destruction of Somalia, what about Ceeydiid and Cali Mahdi? We all know the 3 years war between Cali Mahdi and Ceeydiid has laid much of the infrastructure of Mogadishu and soroundings to waste and in ruins. Tens of thousands were killed and similar numbers became refugees. That war has established the enmity between these two clans up to this day. Which one was the “gaalo” you always lay the blame on that destruction? Ceeydiid or Cali Mahdi?

You and millions of Muslims migrated to the west to seek kindness and asylum. You’ve been accepted and treated with respect, dignity and honour. You’ve been granted a place to live, money for your living expenses, medical care and education, all free, while most other Muslim countries will treat you as an illegal not worthwhile to be fed, housed and clothed. Some Somalis prostitute themselves in thes countries to support their families and make ends meet. That is morality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts