Somali Muslim leaders “the soon 2 b released constitution unislamic” Bc it forbids marrying children

Status
Not open for further replies.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Salafi pray with suufi? Do you speak from experience? Have you studied the schools of thought and Islamic jurisprudence. The divisions in the Islamic world would indicate these are not just minor differences.

I never said Sufism, I said the four Sunni schools of thoughts have minor differences.

Ramen

🌸
A wise man once said “ I realize I know very little but those who know less then me think they know everything. Therefore I am smarter then everyone else BECAUSE I realize I am stupid while they think they are geniuses”

Kids think they know everything but haven’t been alive long enough to see they know nothing .
my iq is at 203
bow down

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
So you don’t believe in UK law per se. Why are you there then? Saudi has Islamic law as well as parts of Somalia, Afghanistan. Why aren’t you there?

I don’t think any country implements sharia law and I wouldn’t leave a country on the basis that I think their legislations are stupid lol.

But as soon as I’m done with education, I do plan on going back to somaliweyn.
Now your just engaging in semantics.

You misinterpreted what I said, I never talked about Sufism.

I don’t think any country implements sharia law and I wouldn’t leave a country on the basis that I think their legislations are stupid lol.

But as soon as I’m done with education, I do plan on going back to somaliweyn.

You misinterpreted what I said, I never talked about Sufism.

Saudi definately implements sharia its the basis of their legitimacy lol come on now

Your having a hard time keeping your arguments straight.

@AussieHustler I really like your opinions.

Sadly the UK is a backward salafi country, full of bearded, akhi saying idiots.

Saywa

Thanks Sxb, likewise. The same here, salafi Somali sheikhs trained in Saudi Arabia indoctrinated the masses and turned them into hypocrites. Every clan has their little small mosque and when they come together, it’s a Lebanese, Turkish or Bosnian mosque except during the Eid prayers. Everything is haram except scamming welfare, men cheating, neglecting and abandoning their families, boys and men fighting in night clubs, boys as young as 10 incarcerated, the scourge of alcohol and garaabo. The religion became a manifesto for only how to control women.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
your parents teach you manners and what is wrong and what is not. Are you saying that you disobey your parents? isnt that haram?

If my parents taught me akhlaq that wasn’t from Islam nor was it a cultural tradition that didn’t contradict Islam, then I wouldn’t follow it. It isn’t haram to do so.

Saywa

Thanks Sxb, likewise. The same here, salafi Somali sheikhs trained in Saudi Arabia indoctrinated the masses and turned them into hypocrites. Every clan has their little small mosques and when they come together, it’s a Lebanese, Turkish or Bosnian mosque except the Eid prayers. Everything haram except scamming welfare, men cheating, neglecting and abandoning their families, boys and men fighting in night clubs, boys as young as 10 incarcerated, the scourge of alcohol and garaabo. The religion became a manifesto for only how to control women.

Salafism is just Saudi state religion forced on non-arabs to extract loyalty and obedience just as the Vatican does with Catholics and the byzantines did with eastern Christian orthodoxy. People can’t see the bigger picture and get caught up in details about this is haraam and that is haraam.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Saudi definately implements sharia its the basis of their legitimacy lol come on now

Your having a hard time keeping your arguments straight.

It could be argued that they don’t but we are just going to fall into madkhali/ Wahhabi arguments.

If my parents taught me akhlaq that wasn’t from Islam nor was it a cultural tradition that didn’t contradict Islam, then I wouldn’t follow it. It isn’t haram to do so.

You need morality first before any religion. Didn’t allah say islam is for those who think? If you didn’t need morality FIRST wouldn’t the animals also have religion? Do they think??

It could be argued that they don’t but we are just going to fall into madkhali/ Wahhabi arguments.

Your just proving my point about divisions within the islamic community. You also show that you are a partisan for one of these groups by saying Saudi doesn’t implement sharia because of what wahhabi say. Islam is bigger then that petty stuff.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
You need morality first before any religion. Didn’t allah say islam is for those who think? If you didn’t need morality FIRST wouldn’t the animals also have religion? Do they think??

You don’t need morality first. Humans aren’t supreme enough to naturally come up with correct morality, therefore we need religion.
Animals however don’t need morality because they lack intellect and as a result they only act on instincts that Allah bestowed upon them.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Your just proving my point about divisions within the islamic community. You also show that you are a partisan for one of these groups by saying Saudi doesn’t implement sharia because of what wahhabi say. Islam is bigger then that petty stuff.
I never said Muslims aren’t divided. But majority if not all sects agree that if a girl gets her period then she’s a woman.

You don’t need morality first. Humans aren’t supreme enough to naturally come up with correct morality, therefore we need religion.
Animals however don’t need morality because they lack intellect and as a result they only act on instincts that Allah bestowed upon them.

Animals don’t have an intellect so they don’t need morality but humans have intellect but can’t come up with morality? Very convenient. Doesn’t make sense at all. Did the prophet have morality before he became a prophet? How bout abu bakr? Did they worship idols and drink alcohol? Did they gamble? Did they bury their infant daughters alive? Come on.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
If that girl started her period then no, it wouldn’t be pedophilia. To you, a girl who hasn’t reach 18 is a child...right?

But why, 18 isn’t a miracle age, nor does it have any backed scientific evidence. The reason you would view this relationship as wrong is because you were told all your life that a person is a child till they’re 18 or 21. This brainwashing you went through was based on people’s opinions who had the power to change the law, nothing else.

You shouldn’t be getting your morality from another human.

My dear lord Ileen @Daughter of samaale is an ally of the righteous path.

I’ve been saying this for a while here. These Somalis are quick to adopt another men’s wicked ideology while they’ve been brainwashed to look down upon their own way of life.

It’s the same Western ideology that forbids Polygamy and would arrest me yet wants to tell me to adopt their qoomu-luudh agenda.

My dear lord Ileen @Daughter of samaale is an ally of the righteous path.

I’ve been saying this for a while here. These Somalis are quick to adopt another men’s wicked ideology while they’ve been brainwashed to look down upon their own way of life.

It’s the same Western ideology that forbids Polygamy and would arrest me yet wants to tell me to adopt their qoomu-luudh agenda.

You are right but they never forced u to come here though. No point in leaving now since they tried to pass the same law in Somaliland:mjlol:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Animals don’t have an intellect so they don’t need morality but humans have intellect but can’t come up with morality? Very convenient. Doesn’t make sense at all. Did the prophet have morality before he became a prophet? How bout abu bakr? Did they worship idols and drink alcohol? Did they gamble? Did they bury their infant daughters alive? Come on.

You’re proving my point lol. I’m saying humans do not have the right type of morality without religion. For example Umar bin khattab buried his daughter alive, however once he become
Muslim, his morals changed and he accepted divine morality and stopped.

Basically without divine morality, humans will always have wrong morals.

Status
Not open for further replies.