Somali Muslim leaders “the soon 2 b released constitution unislamic” Bc it forbids marrying children

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that girl started her period then no, it wouldn’t be pedophilia. To you, a girl who hasn’t reach 18 is a child...right?

But why, 18 isn’t a miracle age, nor does it have any backed scientific evidence. The reason you would view this relationship as wrong is because you were told all your life that a person is a child till they’re 18 or 21. This brainwashing you went through was based on people’s opinions who had the power to change the law, nothing else.

You shouldn’t be getting your morality from another human.

Just because a girl has reaches puberty, does not mean it is the optimum time for her to get pregnant.

Girls are still growing until the age 20, but may get her period as young as 9. Studies show that teenage girls are more likely to have pregnancy complications, such as preterm labour and obstructed birth. This is because of their small stature, the pelvis still has not grown to its full potential.

Not to mention girls are just not mentally ready to have sex and look after babies.

Btw you are 100% a faraax, aint no way you are a woman.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
@henni you can call my opinions disgusting but you can’t give reasons why you find them disgusting. Repeatedly asking rhetorical questions doesn’t proof a point, abaayo.

Just because a girl has reaches puberty, does not mean it is the optimum time for her to get pregnant.

Girls are still growing until the age 20, but may get her period as young as 9. Studies show that teenage girls are more likely to have pregnancy complications, such as preterm labour and obstructed birth. This is because of their small stature, the pelvis still has not grown to its full potential.

Not to mention girls are just not mentally ready to have sex and look after babies.

They also need to go to school and get an education so they can provide for themselves and their children and not be a burden to society or get takes advantage of by wierdo sheekhs:bell:

Having kids as a teenage girl is just stupid

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

I didn’t say it was the optimum time for pregnancy did I?

I just stated that the western concept of a child is based on nothing. If a girl gets her period, she’s a women in my eyes.

What age do you think children reach adulthood?

They also need to go to school and get an education so they can provide for themselves and their children and not be a burden to society or get takes advantage of by wierdo sheekhs:bell:

Having kids as a teenage girl is just stupid

Exactly.

They want to rob the future of these poor girls.

Its all part of the agenda these ulema have. If they marry off the girls young. They will kill the spirit of the girls with multiple babies, trapping them into poverty and ignorance. The ulema love to marry off girls young so that they can have total control over them.

Then when the girl is 25 and with 7 kids they divorce her and marry another.

I didn’t say it was the optimum time for pregnancy did I?

I just stated that the western concept of a child is based on nothing. If a girl gets her period, she’s a women in my eyes.

What age do you think children reach adulthood?

So a girl who got her period at 10 is a woman according to you?

Ramen

🌸
@henni you can call my opinions disgusting but you can’t give reasons why you find them disgusting. Repeatedly asking rhetorical questions doesn’t proof a point, abaayo.

A teenager should be worried about tests in school not marrying the local pedo sheikh. Arent you 17? why would you, a teenage girl promote underage marriage?

"I just stated that the western concept of a child is based on nothing. If a girl gets her period, she’s a women in my eyes" kulaha

young girls also get their periods at the age of 8, 9, 10
suddenly theyre women and not girls?

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
They’re the same ones who destroyed somalia and claim they’re all shiekhs and shit. These people are playing with islam to suit their own benefits

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
A teenager should be worried about tests in school not marrying the local pedo sheikh. Arent you 17? why would you, a teenage girl promote underage marriage?

"I just stated that the western concept of a child is based on nothing. If a girl gets her period, she’s a women in my eyes" kulaha

young girls also get their periods at the age of 8, 9, 10
suddenly theyre women and not girls?

What counts as underage?

Exactly.

They want to rob the future of these poor girls.

Its all part of the agenda these ulema have. If they marry off the girls young. They will kill the spirit of the girls with multiple babies, trapping them into poverty and ignorance. The ulema love to marry off girls young so that they can have total control over them.

Then when the girl is 25 and with 7 kids they divorce her and marry another.

Saywa

These are the sheikhs and they don't want to be denied 15 year old girls.

upload_2018-10-19_6-41-57.jpeg

upload_2018-10-19_6-42-20.jpeg

upload_2018-10-19_6-42-35.jpeg

https://www.google.com.au/imgres?im...5DeAhWOe30KHUfmBhkQMwhyKCgwKA&iact=mrc&uact=8
https://www.google.com.au/imgres?im...5DeAhWOe30KHUfmBhkQMwhGKAkwCQ&iact=mrc&uact=8
https://www.google.com.au/imgres?im...5DeAhWOe30KHUfmBhkQMwhEKAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8
https://www.google.com.au/imgres?im...5DeAhWOe30KHUfmBhkQMwhAKAMwAw&iact=mrc&uact=8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts