Somali Muslim leaders “the soon 2 b released constitution unislamic” Bc it forbids marrying children

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What a useless bunch these men are.

How come they don’t come together to fight famine? How about human rights, why didn’t they speak about the man that was burned alive? Why don’t they speak about young Somali women getting raped in every region? Why don’t they condemn tahriibs? Why don’t they condemn Alshabab killing innocent people every given day. They want to flap their gums whenever women are given some kind of rights.

These men are what’s wrong with our society today.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
@henni @Saywa @SuldaankaDadka

Lol wallahi I’m a 17 year old girl who grew up in London. I was indoctrinated by liberals all my life and I’m still being forced to conform to liberalism.

from the responses you gave me, I can tell you all suffer from liberal brainwashing as well, I hope you guys can free yourself from mental slavery, it’ll take time to do so.

Lol wallahi I’m a 17 year old girl who grew up in London. I was indoctrinated by liberals all my life and I’m still being forced to conform to liberalism.

from the responses you gave me, I can tell you all suffer from liberal brainwashing as well, I hope you guys can free yourself from mental slavery, it’ll take time to do so.

Your 17 adeer macaan. Dacaskayga iisoo qaad. Alle khayre ha kusiiyo. You can’t tell me nothin.:bell:

They also need to go to school and get an education so they can provide for themselves and their children and not be a burden to society or get takes advantage of by wierdo sheekhs:bell:

Having kids as a teenage girl is just stupid
honestly, how do we expect to develop when kids get babies at the age of 15-16 and they sit home just like these old men sit all day and preach? there needs to be a balance. Somalis were hard workers during siad barre what happened? now we just sit our asses and expect to get everything to magically come, that's not how the Germans and Japanese achieved greatness.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Your 17 adeer macaan. Dacaskayga iisoo qaad. Alle khayre ha kusiiyo. You can’t tell me nothin.:bell:

That’s the sad thing. You’re a grown ass person yet you can’t think for yourself due to your deep rooted liberal indoctrination.

20+ Somali diasporas are the problem. From BLM to khaniisnimo, you guys seem to support anything liberal.

After this response there is not a shred of doubt in my mind they you are NOT a 17 year old girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts