Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make me clutch my pearls.
Horror Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Which country do you reside in?

What are you talking about?! :faysalwtf:
Its a fact in the UK, most Muslims I know who are serious about the deen had a deviant past
Most Muslims who dont have a deviant past do not practice the religion
its like a hidden rule for u to be serious about the deen u have to go the opposite way, this is a common phenomenon in the UK, I can send you thousands of stories of people I know who are practicing and were deviant before Islam
BUt everyone I know who hasnt become extremely haram basically has no care about the deen and are basically culturaly Muslim
Only serious Muslims u will meet are ones with a bad past

What are you talking about?! :faysalwtf:
It shouldn't be this way but it literally is the way it is, me and my friends used to have conversations all the time about why the best Muslims usually have the worst past and why everyone who doesn't care about the religion and its just a habit for them is just a normal person who doesn't engage in alot of evil.
This applies to girls aswell btw
but I think girls deviant past is more zina haram relationships parties drugs gossip and fights but not really violence like men. Even if a girl wasnt a true deviant she would have done some kind of really bad haram and then regretted it and got back to the deen.
Its rare to jsut see a normal girl grow up Muslim and care about the deen in anyway

Its a fact in the UK, most Muslims I know who are serious about the deen had a deviant past
Most Muslims who dont have a deviant past do not practice the religion
its like a hidden rule for u to be serious about the deen u have to go the opposite way, this is a common phenomenon in the UK, I can send you thousands of stories of people I know who are practicing and were deviant before Islam
BUt everyone I know who hasnt become extremely haram basically has no care about the deen and are basically culturaly Muslim
Only serious Muslims u will meet are ones with a bad past
majority wake up when they hit by sudden illness like cancer or become old. We have to wake up now and act as if todays it’s our last

I will bealive her if she screen records the convo and even clicks on his profile
Anything is possbile with creating a fake chat
And no wayyyyyy she is 23 lol she looks atleast 34

And some of the commets have me dead, yall funny AF

And plz can someone post the video she first posted?
We need more tea GWORLS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts