Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want him to pray his daily prayers without delaying it or missing it he doesn't have to be religious but he defo have to avoid major sins like doing riba etc i just want him to have good morals, well behaved, trustworthy, good hygiene, a bit handsome, and financially stable.
If u want someone who just prays 5 times a day than thats pretty easy to find. u dont need to be religious to pray 5 times a day.
I dont think it would be that difficult to find, u just have to be patient and keep on trying.

If u want someone who just prays 5 times a day than thats pretty easy to find. u dont need to be religious to pray 5 times a day.
I dont think it would be that difficult to find, u just have to be patient and keep on trying.
I'm not interested in ajanabi men anymore I tend to find them more horny than somali men, So I am only limiting myself to somali men but most aren't that attractive they tend to be too skinny and have receding hairline which put me off. But I won't give up lol

Its not somali men its all Muslim men, I'm not trying to make u sad right now but if u want a guy with a good past its not gonna happen, Ive only met one somali guy with a good past and is a good Muslim now and hes literally the exception of exceptions
Most kids even in Muslim private schools have jaahilyah, theres is no getting around it.

Plus if you want a religious husband then he will never tell you about his past anyway so you will never know, u just have to accept it and assume that he has a good past.
Even tho most probably he doesn't
Walal, stop scare-mongering.

There are some rather practising and successful Somali men who didn't behave like wannabe roadmen. They might not be walking around with thobes 24/7 and selling attar, but they pray their 5 daily prayers, well mannered and fear Allah and tbh that should be enough.

There are some rather practising
My idea of practising and your is different tbh. I know alot of people who pray 5 times a day and don't engage in a degenerate lifestyle and they are just normal everyday people but I would not describe them as practising. In fact I would say most Muslims including women do not practice Islam, If people think praying 5 times a day and not doing major sins makes you practising then that is their own opinion and they should marry people like them, but I do not consider those people religious, in fact most people I talk to like that seem to have very little care for the religion except what is comfortable or easy for them.

Its not somali men its all Muslim men, I'm not trying to make u sad right now but if u want a guy with a good past its not gonna happen, Ive only met one somali guy with a good past and is a good Muslim now and hes literally the exception of exceptions
Most kids even in Muslim private schools have jaahilyah, theres is no getting around it.

Plus if you want a religious husband then he will never tell you about his past anyway so you will never know, u just have to accept it and assume that he has a good past.
Even tho most probably he doesn't
Nah I don’t agree with that. There’s plenty of good Muslims especially in the Somali community who are Ma Sha Allah take the Deen seriously ie pray 5 times a day, give zakat etc it’s not about ‘bad past’, it’s about their upbringing. It’s how they’re raised, it’s all about the parents, did they raise them on the basis on focusing on the Deen etc. It’s like you tryna say there’s barely any religions Somali youth in the U.K. and that’s not true.

who didn't behave like wannabe roadmen.
Also it's not just being a roadman, its just being disgusting person in general, person who lies cheats steals commits zina goes to parties watches haram has haram substances, This is so normalised for us nowadays we do not even see it is a bad thing, I assure you most somali men have engaged atleast in 1 if not all of these things, they will not expose themselves most of the time anyway, I know people who are extremely successful in their education and claim to be religious yet a little digging into their past their degeneracy is clear but they will obviously not talk about it

pray 5 times a day, give zakat
If I am being honest this is the bare minimum to be a Muslim it does not make u religious, the fact we live in a time by doing the bare minimum we call that religious or practising is upsetting, in the past their was no such thing as a Muslim who doesn't pray 5 times a day.
Being a religious person is so much more than praying times a day and going jummah on fridays and not doing drugs or zina

My idea of practising and your is different tbh. I know alot of people who pray 5 times a day and don't engage in a degenerate lifestyle and they are just normal everyday people but I would not describe them as practising. In fact I would say most Muslims including women do not practice Islam, If people think praying 5 times a day and not doing major sins makes you practising then that is their own opinion and they should marry people like them, but I do not consider those people religious, in fact most people I talk to like that seem to have very little care for the religion except what is comfortable or easy for them.
Mate what are you on about? Praying five times a day is part of the 5 pillars of Islam. If you pray 5 times a day, you’re a practicing Muslim. It’s like you are trying to downgrade the importance of praying in Islam. If you think someone praying 5 times a day isn’t ‘practising Muslims’ then no wonder you think there’s barely any Somalis practising Islam, especially the youth. Your mindset is not good.

Mate what are you on about? Praying five times a day is part of the 5 pillars of Islam. If you pray 5 times a day, you’re a practicing Muslim. It’s like you are trying to downgrade the importance of praying in Islam. If you think someone praying 5 times a day isn’t ‘practising Muslims’ then no wonder you think there’s barely any Somalis practising Islam, especially the youth. Your mindset is not good.
My mindset is correct, its your mindset which is wrong, when we characterise practising Islam as praying 5 times a day we water down the deen to such a level where you have Muslims who are involved in drug rings and pray 5 times a day and believe they are practising Muslims

I'm saying religious ppl usually did not have a religious past
its rare to find someone who has a both religious past and is religious now.
Wrong. Actually majority do have a religious past. It started when they where a kid Ma Sha Allah. Islam is a beautiful religion, and when you start reading Quran etc no matter what age, you you start implementing your life on the basis of praying 5 times a day etc.

World

VIP
Doing the compulsory and staying away from major sins makes you a good muslim. I don’t know what u mean they have little care for the religion when they are doing what is required of them. Maybe you want a sheikh who memorised the quran and leads salah which you can if you want but it doesnt mean the former aren’t practicing.

Doing the compulsory and staying away from major sins makes you a good muslim. I don’t know what u mean they have little care for the religion when they are doing what is required of them. Maybe you want a sheikh who memorised the quran and leads salah which you can if you want but it doesnt mean the former aren’t practicing.
No I mean most Muslims don't even practice properly, they think Islam is praying 5 times a day and not committing major sins.
You even have Muslims who tell you " I don't really do any sins"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts