Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can I find evidence when the very same people deleted the stuff that was incriminating towards them? Face it, you want to support those Muslim men who use the deen to their advantage to prey on women
No I just don't want people accusing people of stuff they never done
u guys just out here searching for things to accuse people of

Yes major sins is a common occurrence nowadays unfortunately but I don’t believe when you said people become religious over a bad past, it’s all about your upbringing and how you’re parents raised you in an Islamic environment etc
Nope i have seens hundreds of ppl from bad pasts become good Muslims but a Muslim with a good past is hard to find being a good Muslim

She ain't even all that, she just has pounds of makeup on her face with various weaves lol. That's a fat L on the sheikh for ruining his career for some basic ting

There's actually a legitimate difference of opinion on the matter. When the word "kuffer" is used in relation to the one that doesn't pray is it major kuffar that takes one outside the pale of Islam, or minor kuffar which is a major sin. This is because the word "kuffer" is used to described actions which by consensus scholars say do not take someone outside the fold of Islam, one off the top of mind head would be anal sex. In the hadith related to it's prohibition the terms used by the Prophet ﷺ was "kuffer" but clearly someone that engages in anal sex isn't an apostate.

When scholars mentioned the difference of opinion they've talked about the actions of the Muslim community. I'm not sure if it was Ibn Qudamah or Ibn al-Jawzi that mentioned this, but they mentioned that basically by Ijma the Muslim community still prayers Janzah prayer on the deceased that didn't pray during his life, they stated that no instance exists whereby the prayer wasn't offered on such an individual. The also mentioned the issue of marriage, they stated that no instance existed whereby person married to someone that abandoned prayer was that person forcible divorced from them.

If you are of the opinion that abandoned prayer is major kuffer then there's also the issue of how many prayers does some need to leave off before they're a apostate. Is it simply just 1? Or some arbitrary number like 10, 20, 30 etc.. how does one come to this conclusion?

In terms of modern scholars, someone like bin Baz is of the opinion that not praying is major kuffer. Someone like Al-Albani say's it's not major kuffer. Someone like ibn al-Uthaymeen says that only the person that NEVER EVER prayers is committing major kuffer. Three scholars, all contemporary to one another, all of the same creed (Athari/Salafi/whatever you want to classify it) and yet three different views. So yeah it's a topic with some kalam around it. Allahu alam

The munafiqun of the time of the Prophet ﷺ are a very specific group of people. They outwardly professed Islam when in proximity of the Prophet ﷺ and his companions for nefarious political reasons but inwardly (and even outwardly when they were around other kuffar) they hated him/Allah/Islam.

In terms of the people were talking about in the thread, what possible reason would they have for outwardly praying 5 times a day but them in their hearts hate Allah, his messenger, Islam? What advantage, like the munafiqun from the time of the Prophet ﷺ, would they gain from doing this? Virtually nothing.
Sir McCarthy Charles Williams, my honourable fellow British gentleman, may I say, how are you doing? Indeed I must undoubtedly say.

The munafiqun of the time of the Prophet ﷺ are a very specific group of people. They outwardly professed Islam when in proximity of the Prophet ﷺ and his companions for nefarious political reasons but inwardly (and even outwardly when they were around other kuffar) they hated him/Allah/Islam.

In terms of the people were talking about in the thread, what possible reason would they have for outwardly praying 5 times a day but them in their hearts hate Allah, his messenger, Islam? What advantage, like the munafiqun from the time of the Prophet ﷺ, would they gain from doing this? Virtually nothing.
U obviously lack knowledge if you think people won't pray just for the sake of it and dont believe in Islam
the khawaarij prayed more than the sahaba but were the dogs of hellfire
Many people pray just for the sake of it but don't believe in Islam
there will be munaafiqs until the day of ressurection, it is not restrcted to the prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalams time

people pray because of culture, to show off, because it is a habit, some make their own version of Islam and don't believe in the whole of it and are kuffar but still pray, some pray lazily and don't have concern for prayer,

U obviously lack knowledge
Can you relax a little with the ad hominems? I've never once commented on you personally, your knowledge etc.. your anything. This is a respectful interaction about a particular topic, not about individuals so please try and detachment any personal attacks or commentary from it.

if you think people won't pray just for the sake of it and dont believe in Islam
I never said "people", period, don't do this. As I said I'm talking about the the people we're are discussing in this thread, as in the general public.

You mentioned the munafiqun from the time of the Prophet ﷺ as some kind of evidence. What I was highlighting was this wasn't an accurate example because the munafiqun exhibited the actions they did for clearly world reasons and in context of the political climate of the time.

Yes can their exist (or even does their exist currently) an individual(s) that inwardly hates Allah, his messenger and Islam and simply prayers to simply present the appearance of a Muslim for some worldly benefit? Yes, of course. But in terms of the GENERAL public this isn't the case. Like if during the course of a discussion or whatever some random Somali brother from Islington told you he prayer 5 times a day would still doubt his Islam and think "Hmmm, well he could still be a munafiqun so I'm not going to class him as Muslim", or if you literally saw someone pray 5 times a day would you think something like that? Of course it. It's a nonsensical way of thinking. By the measure you would have to think EVERYONE is/could be a munafiqun. That in itself is prohibited in Islam.

the khawaarij prayed more than the sahaba but were the dogs of hellfire
The majority scholarly opinion is that the the khawaarij are Muslims. Yes they are innovators, but they're not kuffar. So how exactly is this relevant?

Many people pray just for the sake of it but don't believe in Islam
"Many people". Wha..What?? How can you confidently make a claim like this. What people are you interacting with that consistently pray 5 times a day but don't believe in Islam. Alhamdulillah I've never even met 1 such person.

there will be munaafiqs until the day of ressurection, it is not restrcted to the prophet sallallahu alayhi wasalams time
I neve ever said they were restricted to the time of the Prophet ﷺ. I simply highlighted that your analogy was fallacious since the reasons the munafiqun behaved like munafiqun are not applicable to the vast majority of the Muslim public.

people pray because of culture, to show off,
You honestly believe that "Many people" pray 5 times a day everyday simply because of "culture" that they don't inwardly believe and to show off to people?

because it is a habit,
InshAllah Allah makes it a habit if for all of us. What's the issue?

some make their own version of Islam and don't believe in the whole of it and are kuffar but still pray
Once again these with be Shad cases. I am saying that as a basic barometer for the general Muslim public it would an acceptable metric for whether someone is a Muslim or not. No one has time to fully interrogate someone's entire Aqedah to have literal ilam yaqeen that they don't believe in a heretical stance, Jahil not withstanding. If I see someone praying I reasonable assume they are a Muslim, as would almost everyone else.

In the hadith of Usamah ibn Zayd the Prophet ﷺ rebuked him heavily for killing an enemy combatant that professed believe in Allah at knife point but who Usamah ibn Zayd believed only said to save his skin. All the man said was “There is no god but Allah!”, the Prophet ﷺ didn't command Usamah ibn Zayd to full interrogate the man about his entire belief system, that simple declaration was deemed sufficient by the Prophet ﷺ.

I neve ever said they were restricted to the time of the Prophet ﷺ. I simply highlighted that your analogy was fallacious since the reasons the munafiqun behaved like munafiqun are not applicable to the vast majority of the Muslim public.
It depends on what demographic you look at

Once again these with be Shad cases. I am saying that as a basic barometer for the general Muslim public it would an acceptable metric for whether someone is a Muslim or not. No one has time to fully interrogate someone's entire Aqedah to have literal ilam yaqeen that they don't believe in a heretical stance, Jahil not withstanding. If I see someone praying I reasonable assume they are a Muslim, as would almost everyone else.
I think we got mixed up hear, my original comment you responded to was saying you cannot call a Muslim practising or a good Muslim just because they pray, a person could be a munaafiq and pray at the same time, so the most we can say is they are Muslim but we cannot assume they are practising or good, just because prayer is a pillar of Islam does not mean if you fulfill that pillar you are automatically a good Muslim
I do not disagree with your response to mine thouhg

My question is where are the fathers and brothers of these females? You wouldn’t catch Arab/Asian women moving like this. Why has nimo become a Somali female thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending