Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
They not quite about that, its just men will/should have different ways tomake up for it such as status and wealth.

In which men peak way later than their biological clock .
Not really as studies show women mostly marry men that are 2-5 years older. Most older men are married to women who are of the same generation.

The issue is that a lot of men are looking at the top 1% who are so rich that they can pull younger and attractive women or they're looking at third world countries in which women are forced to marry older men whether it be family or simply unsavory circumstances.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She met him in a lounge means she didn't knew he was a preacher,
He bought her drinks (maybe even alcohol)
He was talking about meeting & renting a place from the get go
He was talking about buying her lingerie ,
He literally mentioned he flying her out to have "fun"....

He actually played with open cards ,no force or nothing it was consensual. She had no problems with anything until after he was done & probably lost interests in her .

The only controversy is that he's a preacher nothing more lol .
That's an L on her part , she's a grown woman there were red flags from the get go & she ignored them in hopes to get what she wanted. Men do that ALL that time, promising the world to a women only to get laid. As a grown person to fall for that is on you .
I do not like when I hear people claim he was on the straight path from the beginning. He went to jail or was it prison at one point. That is when he said he started to get closer to his faith. Lakiin those saqajaan tendencies remained dormant. In any case, he was only a cyber sheikh one with a long and even more winding path ahead of him considering this event. He had a crisis of consciousness and was caught between two worlds. Similar to this girl in a way. Does she want to be religious? Or does she want to be on the Gram posting thirst traps? She wanted to live that Instagram model lifestyle not realizing that it comes with a set of problems. And getting flown out somewhere is sort of a hallmark of sexual tourism which that vocation is sadly known for. There is a duality and sense of confusion that I see in both these characters. I suggest they get some help.

We have to go back to biological facts and sources. For a safer pregnancy, for your child to have a chance of a better quality of life rather than suffering from birth defects l, Down syndrome etc, late teens to mid twenties is the range.
Indeed, stop trolling.

I asked you a simple question.

Do you come from a big family?

So your argument is no women should have children after 30?

My argument is from your 30s chances of your child getting birth defects, Down syndrome is more likely? I’m I correct?

So your argument is no women should have children after 30?

My argument is from your 30s chances of your child getting birth defects, Down syndrome is more likely? I’m I correct?
Yes, but its also the case for young women that have kids with older men.

Am I correct?

You can’t compare, a healthy 60 year old man can get a young lady pregnant and have a healthy child. You can’t say the same with a lady

Data says otherwise. We're not talking about fertility here. Autism is more of an issue of sperm quality.

Right now you're trolling walal and this is why i'm calling you a misogynist. Women in their 30s give birth to healthy kids everyday as well. Autism in general in healthy women in their 30s is rare as well. Its just that it is even rarer in one's 20s.

Good day.

Data says otherwise.

Right now you're trolling walal and this is why i'm calling you a misogynist.

Good day.
Everything is misogynistic to you. When I stated biological facts and sources. You think men and women sexual productive system is the same? A healthy men who’s in his 60 and 70s can get a lady pregnant with a healthy child. Compare that to a 60 or 70 year old lady, her fertility was long gone. Big difference. If you want to get children in majority of your thirties then so be it then, but remember it poses a risk and you’re responsible for that risk.

Everything is misogynistic to you. When I stated biological facts and sources. You think men and women sexual productive system is the same? A healthy men who’s in his 60 and 70s can get a lady pregnant with a healthy child. Compare that to a 60 or 70 year old lady, her fertility was long gone. Big difference. If you want to get children in majority of your thirties then so be it then, but remember it poses a risk and you’re responsible for that risk.
We're not talking about fertility. Men and women's fertility isn't the same. Women in their 30s are fertile and give birth to healthy kids all the time. We're talking about rates of autism ect.

I sent you a biological fact yet you ignored it.

Why are you ignoring this:

The likelihood of a child being born with autism to a father in his 40s is 28% higher than the chances of a child being born with ASD to a man in his 30s. For men in their 50s, the chances of fathering a child with ASD can be as high as 66%.

So, you nitpick data? That is why i'm calling you a misogynist. Do you think men over 40s pose a risk?

Also, data also shows that young women that have children with older men have just as much of a higer risk of autism. Do you deny that?

Not really as studies show women mostly marry men that are 2-5 years older. Most older men are married to women who are of the same generation.

The issue is that a lot of men are looking at the top 1% who are so rich that they can pull younger and attractive women or they're looking at third world countries in which women are forced to marry older men whether it be family or simply unsavory circumstances.
This isn't only for marriage .
Dating,relationships etc.

For example sugar dad/baby dynamic is predominantly older men & younger women. The only reason it exists is because of the men's resources .

This isn't only for marriage .
Dating,relationships etc.

For example sugar dad/baby dynamic is predominantly older men & younger women. The only reason it exists is because of the men's resources .
Like I said in previous post here, as men get older, we have more resources, and our value increases as we get older. And women want security, financial backing etc.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think most Muslims in the west have a deviant life b4 they start practising
I didn't live a deviant life (no drugs, no alcohol, and no fornication) and I was not overtly religious. I was even around saqajaan people the type you would shake your head at in disbelief and embarrassment at their confusing/conflicted thought processes and their ways. Temperament plays a role. And some of us will never be sheep even if we're surrounded by them. :mjlol:

I didn't live a deviant life (no drugs, no alcohol, and no fornication) and I was not overtly religious. I was even around saqajaan people the type you would shake your head at in disbelief and embarrassment at their confusing/conflicted thought processes and their ways. Temperament plays a role. And some of us will never be sheep even if we're surrounded by them. :mjlol:
I think mine and your definition of a deviant life is different.
Or maybe my diaspora in the UK is different

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think mine and your definition of a deviant life is different.
Or maybe my diaspora in the UK is different.

They make me clutch my pearls.
Horror Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending