Somali model exposes sheikh on Instagram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im arguing on a seperate point to indeeds here
I don't think women should get married and start having children in their 30s.
I am not blaming all women though because not everyone has the privilege of getting married young

@Indeed's argument is dumb.

Indeed do you believe in forced sterilization of married women who reach 30+ since you keep on acting like women should not have kids past that age?

Most Somalis wouldn't even be here if Somali mothers were not popping out 8 kids with the last at like 42.

Mens sperm start decreasing after 45 not 30. And plus you can’t compare mens sperm to womens egg. A man if he is healthy can get a lady pregnant well into his 60s and 70s, even in the 80s with a healthy child. You can’t say the same with women. Eggs rapidly decline, sperm quality declines slightly after 45.
Erm Somali women have been having healthy kids at 40 all the time??

How old are you? For goodness sake.

Answer my question. Are you from a small family?

Angelia, an old man and an old lady, if an old lady had given a birth, the chances of a child having autism is very high.
An old man and a young lady. Chances of a child having autism is slim.
Hmmm do you see a difference now? It’s not with a lady who’s rapidly declining in her fertility, to give birth.

Angelia, an old man and an old lady, if an old lady had given a birth, the chances of a child having autism is very high.
An old man and a young lady. Chances of a child having autism is slim.
Hmmm do you see a difference now? It’s not with a lady who’s rapidly declining in her fertility, to give birth.

Looool

Some studies have suggested that a woman’s chance of having a child with autism also increases steadily with age. The number of de novo mutations in egg cells increases with age, although to a lesser degree than it does in sperm. As with men, women who have autism traits may have children late. However, a comprehensive analysis found that for a woman over age 35, the chance of having a child with autism is lower than for younger women.

Nope fathers age actually has more of an impact.

Indeed do you believe in forced sterilization of married women who reach 30+ since you keep on acting like women should not have kids past that age?
Women should not start having kids past that age.
Reason is because we want to have alot of healthy children and as much as possible and raise them properly, Starting this at a later age is much harder and has more risks compared to starting int heir 20s
My argument isnt women shouldnt have kids past 30, my argument is they should try their hardest to no start having them in 30s, obviously if they have no choice then theres no blame on them and they are encouraged to have kids,
but we as a community need to start changing this culture of having them late

Women should not start having kids past that age.
Reason is because we want to have alot of healthy children and as much as possible and raise them properly, Starting this at a later age is much harder and has more risks compared to starting int heir 20s
My argument isnt women shouldnt have kids past 30, my argument is they should try their hardest to no start having them in 30s, obviously if they have no choice then theres no blame on them and they are encouraged to have kids,
but we as a community need to start changing this culture of having them late
So how does that work?

My mum got married young. Had the first 4 before 30 and the last 3 after 32.

Does that mean in most families the last few kids are less healthy?

Do you not see how silly these arguments are?

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

Most Somalis wouldn't even be here if Somali mothers were not popping out 8 kids with the last at like 42.

Most Somali women whether back home or Qurbo have 5 + children . They usually have children from their late teens/early 20’s to late 30’s so this notion of 30+ year old women being infertile is nonsense . If you did a survey of Somali women aged 35-40 most have at least 1 toddler , baby or pregnant . When use of birth control is very low you see women having children well into their early 40’s.

So how does that work?

My mum got married young. Had the first 4 before 30 and the last 3 after 32.

Does that mean in most families the last few kids are less healthy?

Do you not see how silly these arguments are?
There is more risk for kids when a woman is past her 30s
if you want to have alot of kids starting so past 30 is a less ideal situation.

What you on about? Most somali first generation women gave birth in majority of her 20s, you do know right that the first generation Somalis married young ?

Most Somali women whether back home or Qurbo have 5 + children . They usually have children from their late teens/early 20’s to late 30’s so this notion of 30+ year old women being infertile is nonsense . If you did a survey of Somali women aged 35-40 most have at least 1 toddler , baby or pregnant . When use of birth control is very low you see women having children well into their early 40’s.
That is why I truly think @Indeed is just a silly misogynist.

As a Somali who is probably from a big family, he should know that women give birth to healthy kids past 30 and even early 40s all the time. Does this guy honestly think Somali mums give birth to 8 kids all in their 20s loool?

There is more risk for kids when a woman is past her 30s
if you want to have alot of kids starting so past 30 is a less ideal situation.
Most Somali mums have the last few kids past 30s.

Does that mean the younger kids are less healthier. Answer me.

Also, i'm sure your mum was getting pregnant past 30s. At the end of the day everything is qadr.

What you on about? Most somali first generation women gave birth in majority of her 20s, you do know right that the first generation Somalis married young ?
Are you okay walal?

Most got married young, but had big families. They gave birth in their 20s and 30s and would usually have the last in their late 30s.

Look at any Somali family. It is impossible for a woman to have 7+ kids all in their 20s unless they had kids evey year but most cannot physically do that. Usually there is a 2-3 year gap.

That is why I truly think @Indeed is just a silly misogynist.

As a Somali who is probably from a big family, he should know that women give birth to healthy kids past 30 and even early 40s all the time. Does this guy honestly think Somali mums give birth to 8 kids all in their 20s loool?
Everything is misogynistic to you if it doesn’t suit your agenda. How is it misogynistic when I said womens fertility declines in late 20s, and how I’m i misogynistic when I said, in biological terms, it’s better for a lady to get pregnancy in late teens to mid twenties? Come on darling, it’s not like I’m saying women immediately becomes infertile at 30 but it’s better for women to birth in the ideal range of what I said.

Everything is misogynistic to you if it doesn’t suit your agenda. How is it misogynistic when I said womens fertility declines in late 20s, and how I’m i misogynistic when I said, in biological terms, it’s better for a lady to get pregnancy in late teens to mid twenties? Come on darling, it’s not like I’m saying women immediately becomes infertile at 30 but it’s better for women to birth in the ideal range of what I said.
Ideally yes, it is better they get married in their 20s

But women have been getting pregnant in their 30s since forever, so what is your point? Autism rates are higher in older dads, would you advice men not to have more kids when they're older? Probably not. That is why you're a misogynist.

Answer this question, how big is your family?

At the end of the day everything is qadr. But I find it funny how men are very quiet about that but want to talk about the issues that arise in having kids at 30+ only when it comes to women.

Women even if they marry really early, have always had children in their 30s. I doubt any of the guys here can say their mothers wasn't giving birth well into their 30s, unless they have a small family.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of common sense floating around. Even if we women all got married at 21, most of us who are healthy will still be having kids at 30 and 9/10s the kids are completely healthy.
They not quite about that, its just men will/should have different ways tomake up for it such as status and wealth.

In which men peak way later than their biological clock .

We have to go back to biological facts and sources. For a safer pregnancy, for your child to have a chance of a better quality of life rather than suffering from birth defects l, Down syndrome etc, late teens to mid twenties is the range.

We have to go back to biological facts and sources. For a safer pregnancy, for your child to have a chance of a better quality of life rather than suffering from birth defects l, Down syndrome etc, late teens to mid twenties is the range.
So your argument is no women should have children after 30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending